Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44491 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks
Raymondif: imo state university
ok
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Orji Tochukwu L.
Law
level *thinking hard* after taking philosophy and logic i forgot my level.

i rep Unizik,who says U.I is d best? all hail NAU.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by olalerey(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gud nite pals
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
olalerey: Gud nite pals
gudnite bro
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yahoo1: who says U.I is d best?
then who is at loggerhead with you on that you knw that urself you just need to be reminded....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: Orji Tochukwu L.
Law

i rep Unizik,who says U.I is d best? all hail NAU.
This is no thread for skuls hating on each other we share valuable info here......go figure

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: then who is at loggerhead with you on that you knw that urself you just need to be reminded....
...uh uh.....reminded? ...you dont know what you dont know
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2013
gentlefada:
This is no thread for skuls hating on each other we share valuable info here......go figure
who says it's a hate statement?
it's just a comment,why are you guys making a big deal out of it. *scoffs* yu need to chill.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: who says it's a hate statement?
it's just a comment,why are you guys making a big deal out of it. *scoffs* yu need to chill.
cut
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: who says it's a hate statement?
but thats how it starts. Someone starts by saying my skul is the best, someone else responds and before you can say jack robinson the thread becomes a rep ur UNI thread and it loses its original purpose........again go figure
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Mesopotamia(f): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2013
gentlefada: but thats how it starts. Someone starts by saying my skul is the best, someone else responds and before you can say jack robinson the thread becomes a rep ur UNI thread and it loses its original purpose........again go figure
seconded!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
gentlefada: but thats how it starts. Someone starts by saying my skul is the best, someone else responds and before you can say jack robinson the thread becomes a rep ur UNI thread and it loses its original purpose........again go figure
*waves hand* ah...what the heck? ..... am sorry thread.

that was not so difficult,was it?

anyway,@Fynestboi,u need to calm down mate,if yu let everything get personal,u will drown in paranoia,stop being a boy,u need to grow up.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: *waves hand* ah...what the heck? ..... am sorry thread.

that was not so difficult,was it?

anyway,@Fynestboi,u need to calm down mate,if yu let everything get personal,u will drown in paranoia,stop being a boy,u need to grow up.
what
*confuse*

Did i take anytn personal naw undecided

cant undastand u ooo
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: what
*confuse*× $confused*√

Did i take anytn personal naw undecided

cant undastand u ooo
… alright,my bad then....lets nt argue......cheers to d th'R'ead
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by AmiableJay(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: Orji Tochukwu L.
Law

i rep Unizik, who says U.I is d best? all hail NAU.
Easy bro. Res ipsa loquitur factor is in the answer though.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yahoo1: … alright,my bad then....lets nt argue......cheers to d th'R'ead
gringringrin

I c ur handwork oo undecided
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
AmiableJay:
Easy bro. Res ipsa loquitur factor is in the answer though.
which facts kwanu? but lets leave that for another day,just like our colleague upstairs said,"THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR THAT".

but yu bro,u got me thinking,"NOW HERE IS MY KIND OF PERSON" '.....*in CJN -Aloma Mariam Mukhtar's voice" i hereby close this case. lol
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: gringringrin

I c ur handwork oo undecided
;-)

bro,so you are addicted to Nairaland too. chaiiiii.....we need to go into rehab.

i post a comment,next minute i log in,u've already replied :-D
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Didi5(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2013
A good reason to unfollow this thread,its purpose has been defeated!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by omobajohn58(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Dats 2ru bro@didi5i tot it 'll be an avenue 4 sharing ideas about d subject matter.it's nt 2 late
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Yahoo1: ;-)

bro,so you are addicted to Nairaland too. chaiiiii.....we need to go into rehab.

i post a comment,next minute i log in,u've already replied :-D
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

am not addicted i was carrying out my duty so your post came right in time.. wink wink wink
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Didi 5: A good reason to unfollow this thread,its purpose has been defeated!
bro Didi,everything has been resolved,why not re-think.

again; Am sorry
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
omobajohn58: Dats 2ru bro@didi5i tot it 'll be an avenue 4 sharing ideas about d subject matter.it's nt 2 late
@Omoba....lets continue with our subject matter....lets not mk dis little misunderstanding crumble this thread...thank you
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Yahoo1(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Fynestboi: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

am not addicted i was carrying out my duty so your post came right in time.. wink wink wink
wink ....i can see that.

this post has bin modified...lol
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Didi 5: A good reason to unfollow this thread,its purpose has been defeated!
in what way bro?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
is it me or dz thread is dying.....can smbdy jez bring up b topic or somefin?
was wondering.....how do u sue some1 dat doesn't show up to court?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: is it me or dz thread is dying.....can smbdy jez bring up b topic or somefin?
you seek the court's permission to get a subpoena that would force that individual to come to court or face the contempt of the court.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: is it me or dz thread is dying.....can smbdy jez bring up b topic or somefin?
you seek the court's permission to get a subpoena that would force that individual to come to court or face the contempt of the court. Hope i have anshered ur question?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
torres2: An advice is needed on a relative who is trying to fill next jamb. He wished to choose UNILORIN but in the past brochures, UNILORIN had always been listed under Common Law & not Law.

Is there any difference in it? If yes please tell.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=gentlefada]
you seek the court's permission to get a subpoena...
Hope i have anshered ur question?
nah,is it not wen u c d person dat you'd giv him/her d 'subpoena'? wat if don't cd person
besides tot 'subpoena' is a witness summon?!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by lanaVello1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
@lurvely, yea 100 lvl
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=lana_Vello][/quote]then a court order would do..... by the way a subpeona is not only used for withnesses, it can also be used to force someone to provide certain document...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student / Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.