Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' (41710 Views)

Harvard University Bans Relationships Between Students And Professors / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Madonna University Bans Camera Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
ItsModella: LOLOLOLOL!! Why are the students complaining though? That's what you get when you go to a glorified secondary school.
Do u know that you didn't think before saying that. That's pure ignorance in action. Which uni did u attend? Oh, she's even a gal! Ew!! Gudnyt!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by SailorXY: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nuzo':
Best news to come out of Black Africa in years!

This will reduce the number of mmasqurades in the street.

At least one gets to know what his partner really looks like before asking her out. shocked
Gbam!
100,000 likes
Fvuckn masquerades in every corner these days
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Gaskia: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice. That is sensitivity to indecency.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by bigtt76(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baybe: Is Kumuyi the owner of the school undecidedundecidedundecided.

Is it not supposed to be a university

Probably the co-Chancellor hehehehe
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by bigtt76(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
emusmith: Do u know that you didn't think before saying that. That's pure ignorance in action. Which uni did u attend? Oh, she's even a gal! Ew!! Gudnyt!

Of course a 'she' qualifies a girl ...are you okay?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Anuoluwap(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Okwyjesus:

U're not even co-ordinated in ur points. Pls how old are you!
Lol...
Dont you think the right way to put it should be "Your points are not well co-ordinated"!!?.............
See who's is talking about co-ordination when he is suffering from dis-orderliness.
Is it my fault that my post confused you? Next time,learn to ignore what you cant grasp cos it saves you alot of time and energy..
Co-ordination ko,ordination ni..
All izz well jare!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Its a welcomed development, they should focus on their studies, they have a lifetime to use make-up and heels after education.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by imustsaymymindo: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Av u noticed dis trend?(mostly in science courses) If 100 students are admitted in2 a fed uni,only 20% mite graduate mostly due 2 fustration,ASUU strike,insecurity, etc(all cosd by free-will given 2 lecturers and students). Let covenant b jare
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
kayClt: Is dis suppose to teach the students on hw to better nigeria? I don't get y all the banning of unneccessay things..the skul shuldensure dat such students cum out n don't act contrary to wat dey hv bin tot.
u cal dat unnecesary? Na so Adam talk, wey him eat d fruit Eve give am. Y are d bans concernd wit gals only? Somethg, am sure prompted it. This is JUST A THREAD, IT ISN'T A ROPE. Wat u say here holds no water. Dem give gals chance, dem go walk naked. How many sexual scandals hv we recorded frm federal univs and sm oda loose private univs? Lecturers going into studnts cos of dia Jezebelish appearance, eg, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, LASGIDI, EKPOMA.,So many lecturers hv been sackd cos of nonsense apearance... I dey vex self!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by chaloner(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
where did we stop?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
A man who owns 4 private jets is asking college students not to wear heels and make up

Is that not pancake and eye shadow i see on mommy Oyedepo's face

Well I don't blame him
Isnt itChildren of money bags wey no fit pass proper JAMB dey go dia
Make them give them 40 strokes of the cane every morning and night if they wish
Which one is my own
Dem no see Nsukka and UNILAG go
If you pay such money for tuition and can't stand up and demand respect ,na you sabi
Without willing,paying students,the whole enterprise will crumble
If the students revolt against this,Oyedepo will get the message
If they choose to dump their heels for Cortina shoes,next year they may start using thread to plait their hair

What a joke

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Ninilowo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
kaorama: If the news is true, wonder why they will ban those things in their school and leave their church. Are they more passionate about descency in school than in church?
Una wan block freeflow of tithe n offering niyen then. O fe dabaru biznext.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by legendsilver(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dis news na two things involve o!
E good na 1 and e badt na another 1.
Dem say wen breeze blow we go see fowl natch. All those girls wen makeup dey hlp go hear sege now.
Proudly #teamnaturalbeauty
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by DARREG(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
ikp4succes: if u don't like the school go to another school. There some Elite Universities/non Elite universities here in America that have similar strict Conduct. For example Liberty University in America u have to go to their church on Sunday and there is always a prayer at a particular time. True confession from someone to me. So it depend on you. undecided
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Ninilowo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
What of perfume.........catapult pantz.......and gobbles ( I mean akoranju onirin) those onez wey dem don overpad when dey scratch person for back ontop okada.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
If a lecturer in CU tomorow gets intimate with a student, U ALL GO SAY, end tym tins, jet buying bishop also sinning, i always didnt trust him, hypocrites, pretenders...ADD MORE! Uniport also have dat and MORE in its behavioural ethics of every student,(perhaps even ur own sch), BUT THEY JUST DON'T HAVE THE IMPLEMENTATION POWER! Why do u think lecturers are sorting ladies? Its nt money, they watch her careless dressing and make up all day, they even get arou+sed, but they hold it in, THEN PLAN MASS FAILURE OR MISS HER SCRIPT ONLY, just to watch d part 2... She's mosttyms a do-g, she uses wat she has to get wat she wants. Abeg CU, do watever necessary to maintain decency in our campuses. Let odas copy as they've always been.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Adehwale: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
St bottle:
dats a stupid comment. it shows how low ur IQ is and how jobless u are
for d fact that u cannot picture a sense of humour in d post makes u, rather d stúpid one...its so obvious u're only tryin 2 feel gud abt ur already deluded & frustrated lyf by postin dis bullshit, u call comment, on NL.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by confusion247(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
My question is why are you in that school, to put on make ups/heels or study and gain knowledge?
So universities are now a fashion parade grounds?
Some people should be ashamed of themselves to complain about this, you have only but few years to spend in that school, get your certificate and fall out. Then you have many years to be naked on the streets if you choose to.

For all those that choose to twitter and facebook to protest their anger, they should know that the owner of facebook and twitter never opposed school authorities and they went their and obtained knowledge that produced facebook and twitter. That is what is expected of them too not heels and make ups.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by fattahnoni(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ St bottle
May >«Th£»> God of thunda strike you 2 death
Wating won bring dat won between me n you
Abi madness D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y̶̲̥̅̊ ur generation ni
Abeg Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Mind ur speech
Cox I never talk pass my mouth
If you ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ get
Home training abeg tell your parent or any
Elder in your family 2
Teach you kooo
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Simon21(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Funny thing is that i seem not to realize the essence of all these strict rules & regulations when students of these private universities exhibit a sheer contrast of d moral values they are suppose 2 b "acquiring"
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by sage2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
#ETT
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss cry wow soo covenant my babe finally hit front page oh baby I love you..muah muah ....
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by MyOpinion1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
I c no reason y some people wl depres'ed their mind all in d name of makeups
ladies b ur natural self, it's gud to look naturaaàaaaaaaaal
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by folahann(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wait o. Are there muslim Universities self?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by chucky234(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nuzo':
Best news to come out of Black Africa in years!

This will reduce the number of mmasqurades in the street.

At least one gets to know what his partner really looks like before asking her out. shocked
So you intend going to CU to propose to a woman,because am sure they will surely return to their masqurade with make make up once they step out of CU gate.
You are on a long thing jare.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Leochizzy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
dat tin too big to read• come to tink of it hw does dat has to affect dis ideal wy ASUU keep me since.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Dee60: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
olaric: Instead of criticising Covenant University and its code of conduct all the time, will it not be easier to advice students to move to other schools if they don't like the school? After all there are over 60 universities in Nigeria!

About time.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by confusion247(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
babyosisi: A man who owns 4 private jets is asking college students not to wear heels and make up

Is that not pancake and eye shadow i see on mommy Oyedepo's face

Well I don't blame him
Isnt itChildren of money bags wey no fit pass proper JAMB dey go dia
Make them give them 40 strokes of the cane every morning and night if they wish
Which one is my own
Dem no see Nsukka and UNILAG go
If you pay such money for tuition and can't stand up and demand respect ,na you sabi
Without willing,paying students,the whole enterprise will crumble
If the students revolt against this,Oyedepo will get the message
If they choose to dump their heels for Cortina shoes,next year they may start using thread to plait their hair

What a joke
So university is now a fashion parade ground? What's the most important thing here, how you look or your certificate? Are you there to learn or showcase your body?

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by buklan: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
ighoosagie: good moves on stopping end time dressings

Okada abeg tk me 2 romance section

grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by DARREG(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Correct urself, it must be a typo
folahann: Wait o. Are there muslim Universities self?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
olaric: Instead of criticising Covenant University and its code of conduct all the time, will it not be easier to advice students to move to other schools if they don't like the school? After all there are over 60 universities in Nigeria!

I tire oh .. Tell them.

Infact I would send my kids if they wear uniforms. The immorality rate in Naija Tertiary institution students is quite alarming and discouraging for parents who desire to send their kids to a decent Uni at home...

There are parents who actually are praying for this to happen sooner than later so it's long overdue... Good job Chancellor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.