Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind (1441 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Girls Pulling Us Back?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind by Joel3(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind

It’s no longer news as you all most have notice this trend, its very easy to see girls nowadays putting on big and long garment, (which is quite good and impressive but wait and see if that’s not all)., But this girls will end up grabbing the garment from the front side and holding/parking it upward. Wow. It happens everywhere both in the church and worship centers especially on the queue to pay offering.

This trend is still something I find difficult to figure out what their intentions are. Some of them intentionally do these things, most especially when they are getting closer to where the men forks are. They will quickly hold it upwards from the front side tightly and which will then end up tighten their butts, shape and all that only for we to see their shape and all that, although it might be my imagination because I am only guessing their intention and which means their intention might be deferent maybe like “hey you guys should come and Sleep with me or RAP ME”

My advice if really they want to show off your shape and all that, then I do believe that there are better cloth’s that can do the job better, why going for a big garment and then trying to show how big your butt are.

Your inputs are welcome especially from the Ladies

Re: Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind by kagari: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
No pics and u expect me to believe u

looks like dis ish is going hardcore
Re: Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Joel.:
Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind

It’s no longer news as you all most have notice this trend, its very easy to see girls nowadays putting on big and long garment, (which is quite good and impressive but wait and see if that’s not all)., But this girls will end up grabbing the garment from the front side and holding/parking it upward. Wow. It happens everywhere both in the church and worship centers especially on the queue to pay offering.

This trend is still something I find difficult to figure out what their intentions are. Some of them intentionally do these things, most especially when they are getting closer to where the men forks are. They will quickly hold it upwards from the front side tightly and which will then end up tighten their butts, shape and all that only for we to see their shape and all that, although it might be my imagination because I am only guessing their intention and which means their intention might be deferent maybe like “hey you guys should come and Sleep with me or RAP ME”

My advice if really they want to show off your shape and all that, then I do believe that there are better cloth’s that can do the job better, why going for a big garment and then trying to show how big your butt are.

Your inputs are welcome especially from the Ladies

which one cum be your own.

(1) (Reply)

Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? / What Will You Do If You Are The One? / Do Ladies Really Get Attracted To Men Just For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.