Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10405 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i would but its too late lol. war go soon start. come do what ? grin

Chill na
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i think its more the facial structure. and the side burns that connects to the beard .

Side burns kwa?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i would but its too late lol. war go soon start. come do what ? grin
Come back and start a ministry. Purple will be Deaconess, Meilyn-Bouncer, Tgirl-Women Leader, Most High-Assistant Pastor, Ishilove- nosy neighbour, Chibuebem-Usher grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

How can you say that? You were almost deprived food... how painful is that?? grin grin
well you are right lol. i guess cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Come back and start a ministry. Purple will be deaconess, Meilyn-bouncer, Tgirl-Women Leader, Most High-assistant pastor, Ishilove- nosy neighbour, Chibuebem-usher grin

You just HAD to give yasef NOSY NEIGHBOR..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

As in ehn...d tin puzzle me... undecided

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You just HAD to give yasef NOSY NEIGHBOR..... grin grin grin
Lwkmd!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
As in ehn...d tin puzzle me... undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Chill na
too much wahala o jare. make i chill here lol. besides i hate the sun. and then kingdom cometh. i shall chill here till it cometh grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

How can you say that? You were almost deprived food... how painful is that?? grin grin
Rotfl cheesy

They wanna starve our Woli. Their plan o wa failure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: too much wahala o jare. make i chill here lol. besides i hate the sun. and then kingdom cometh. i shall chill here till it cometh grin

EEEWWOOO!!! How can you hate the sun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just come to WInnieg Dec-Jan, you will be begging for sun. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
So Nigerians no dey keep side burns?

I'm lost undecided

Is the face square or oblong or what?
i dont know oooo. i haf just tellin you what many nigerians i run into tell me when i say i am also nigerian. i personally dont know how a nigerian is supposed to look lol.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Rotfl cheesy

They wanna starve our Woli. Their plan o wa failure cheesy

Abi O ma sister grin grin grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

yeah apparently africans cant grow facial hair grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Come back and start a ministry. Purple will be Deaconess, Meilyn-Bouncer, Tgirl-Women Leader, Most High-Assistant Pastor, Ishilove- nosy neighbour, Chibuebem-Usher grin
lol bouncer kwa? U won spoil my fine face and manly structure/figure hu? No be me and u. U won do bouncer 4 Naija? Hahaha u better tink twice, dem go beat u after the party eeeehhhh.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: yeah apparently africans cant grow facial hair grin

SO where did you harvesssteee your own from?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
too late for all that. syria finna get nuked like next week sef possibly. time of ministry is over with. its time to get killed or enter the kingdom lol

1 Like

All Rabbi wanted to do was sell his sezzie duffel coat and his dancing shoes....and now we are talking about side burns and ministries.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: i dont know oooo. i haf just tellin you what many nigerians i run into tell me when i say i am also nigerian. i personally dont know how a nigerian is supposed to look lol.
I bow. You dey try sha. Maybe you should go and 'fala badan'...you know, tribal marks...the ibadan kind that look as if you wrestled with a tiger. Maybe you'd look Nigerian then wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

EEEWWOOO!!! How can you hate the sun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just come to WInnieg Dec-Jan, you will be begging for sun. grin grin
oh trust me when i say i am a winter person lol. i prefer the cold to the heat. i hate sweating.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: All Rabbi wanted to do was sell his sezzie duffel coat and his dancing shoes....and now we are talking about side burns and ministries.... cry cry
Lmao!!! My side aches from laffin so much.

Yelso, from canoe-sized shoes to side burns, heart touching restaurant experiences and WW3. With OBD, there's never a dull moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

eating them greens grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: oh trust me when i say i am a winter person lol. i prefer the cold to the heat. i hate sweating.
That makes the two of us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: All Rabbi wanted to do was sell his sezzie duffel coat and his dancing shoes....and now we are talking about side burns and ministries.... cry cry
he didnt say sale, he said 'Giving Away Free Stuffs'

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: oh trust me when i say i am a winter person lol. i prefer the cold to the heat. i hate sweating.
same here, i hate sweating with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2013
grin grin grin abi now lol. awon derailer
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2013

THEN you are Welcome to Winnipeg.... She will deeeeeel with ya cool cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

He used that time tested formular: crayfish and spirit.

Chook the chin with crayfish and rub spirit on the chin. The hirsute triumph will be awe inspiring cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! My side aches from laffin so much.

Yelso, from canoe-sized shoes to side burns, heart touching restaurant experiences and WW3. With OBD, there's never a dull moment cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

I mean!!! NEVER A DULL ONE grin grin grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
I bow. You dey try sha. Maybe you should go and 'fala badan'...you know, tribal marks...the ibadan kind that look as if you wrestled with a tiger. Maybe you'd look Nigerian then wink
great idea. now i know you want to get me roasted in nukes smdh embarassed

leviticus 19 vs 28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
lol i have marks on my face. Not tribal marks though, when i was young, i had convulsion [sad story, almost died] so i was giving the number 11 on both sides of my cheek. Its kinda going away now, am still handsome anyway lol.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: eating them greens grin grin

Olohun I thought you meant grass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So all of us that chop efo riro nko?? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dress Making Tips? / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.