Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10410 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
we have laptops of 50k, 80k, 90k or 100k....u will get a decent laptop 4 90k down here.....
in that case its better you buy it in naija. if you send your money to someone, things are rough in yankee oooo. dem go use your money chop macdonalds sire grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: thats all bullcrap. there is no such thing in the bible. thats christian theology. first thing to note is that the number 7 is symbolic for completion so any number seven you see in the bible is not literal. so even if it says 7 year tribulation it just means your tribulation will be complete before you are redeemed. now our tribulation started a longgggggggggggggggggg time ago and it is coming to an end now. when christ comes, the tribulation of israel ends. however those who are still not reformed amongst us will be destroyed. nice write up above

Hmmm, what else is Christian bullcrap, what else?? I think I got this from a somewhat white supremacist website who still believes in Khazars as Jews. Now that explains a lot. So now what was the sign that signified our tribulation is coming to an end, I mean, what was the beginning of the end?

This is why I asked for Revelation because i have read it countless times but face value so all I need now is just to match my face value reading with the original meaning. Like the 666, the man preaching in the streets, who then got killed and resurrected again...I know you will not have the time, but before you know it the internet will be gone and information will be hard to find especially when you are surrounded by ignorant people.

Yes, about what you said about being destroyed. The spirit is immortal, so even if they get destroyed, will G-d still bring them back?? Or are they gone forever?? I ask for both Edomites and Israelites and also other nations who are not the main players.

Thanks cool cool . I like to surprise myself attimes.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You can do it on your own na, why do you need someone
i do, i know y i want sum1 to do it 4 me, there are some website dat only ship goods within America, the goods are cheaper, i just need an America address thats all.....
If i do it online, the cost will be sumtin else....check my profile, am a professional in importation business.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
i do, i know y i want sum1 to do it 4 me, there are some website dat only ship goods within America, the goods are cheaper, i just need an America address thats all.....
If i do it online, the cost will be sumtin else....check my profile, am a professional in importation business.

Well do you have any contact there??
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hmmm, what else is Christian bullcrap, what else?? I think I got this from a somewhat white supremacist website who still believes in Khazars as Jews. Now that explains a lot. So now what was the sign that signified our tribulation is coming to an end, I mean, what was the beginning of the end?

This is why I asked for Revelation because i have read it countless times but face value so all I need now is just to match my face value reading with the original meaning. Like the 666, the man preaching in the streets, who then got killed and resurrected again...I know you will not have the time, but before you know it the internet will be gone and information will be hard to find especially when you are surrounded by ignorant people.

Yes, about what you said about being destroyed. The spirit is immortal, so even if they get destroyed, will G-d still bring them back?? Or are they gone forever?? I ask for both Edomites and Israelites and also other nations who are not the main players.

Thanks cool cool . I like to surprise myself attimes.
all spirits are immortal. they ( the bodies they are attached to ) would be destroyed but the spirits would return again. the spirits of israel would return to the kingdom with no more sins to pay for. while the spirits of the gentiles would return ( the ones who did not change ) to start their own second death ( hell ). what signifies the end of our tribulation ? the return of christ lol. so the return of christ is a good thing for israel, good thing for the gentiles who are in the truth. not so good for the gentiles who are reprobate ( which most gentiles are reprobate and would not make it. only a tiny fraction would according to the book of micah ). great but not go great for israel reprobate because they would get destroyed first before reincarnating further down the line into the kingdom with all their sins gone grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: all spirits are immortal. they ( the bodies they are attached to ) would be destroyed but the spirits would return again. the spirits of israel would return to the kingdom with no more sins to pay for. while the spirits of the gentiles would return ( the ones who did not change ) to start their own second death ( hell ). what signifies the end of our tribulation ? the return of christ lol. so the return of christ is a good thing for israel. not so good for the gentiles who are reprobate. great but not go great for israel reprobate grin

Im beginning to see the world differently now.

OOkay a final thing, i think. A while ago i read about the extermination of the Tasamani tribe by the Americans. Apparently there are said to be nolonger existing. Where I am going with this is there was a time you said you reincarnate into your own tribe and not another one but this Tasamani people no longer exist, do they reincarnate as something related or something completely different?? This goes for all exterminated tribes.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Well do you have any contact there??
not yet but pretty soon..... Dont worry anyway.

Lol @Obadiah, a white man cant scam me yo, am a Nigerian remember?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OOkay a final thing, i think. A while ago i read about the extermination of the Tasamani tribe by the Americans. Apparently there are said to be nolonger existing. Where I am going with this is there was a time you said you reincarnate into your own tribe and not another one but this Tasamani people no longer exist, do they reincarnate as something related or something completely different?? This goes for all exterminated tribes.

reincarnate to the same race.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Obadiah and Purple, you two are derailing!! angry
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
All these talk of death, doom and gloom is so depressing sad
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah and Purple, you two are derailing!! angry

Im sorry na grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
reincarnate to the same race.

The race is wiped out.... how will they even know they are from that race if all of them were killed at the same time, I mean all of them ??
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

check the post. i corrected a few things. sorry dipped out for a bit lol mod duties and tinz lol. message from mukina
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: All these talk of death, doom and gloom is so depressing sad
in obadiahs voice [build a bridge and get over it.] lol

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: All these talk of death, doom and gloom is so depressing sad

If that is depressing you would have been angry if you were around me when I laughed because an evangelist asked me WHY SO MUCH SUFFERING IN THE WORLD, WHEN WILL IT END?? cool cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

The race is wiped out.... how will they even know they are from that race if all of them were killed at the same time, I mean all of them ??
is this a fairy tale? Lol, av never heard of this ma.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: check the post. i corrected a few things. sorry dipped out for a bit lol mod duties and tinz lol. message from mukina

Oh I saw it. Thanks. Then my next question please. Sorry mehn, more crude oil to ya elbows cool

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purplebells: Get this Charles Tyrwhitt shirt for just 12K. No more 15K.
100% cotton, Original brand, made in UK from the finest of Egyptian Cotton. Call 08175188000 or send email to sales@purplebells.com

Lets know your sizes, limited stock available.
nobody wanna buy dis stuffs down here mehn, its end time already, we dont need it anymore. What we need are some agbadas to hide from the white men wen they come, u know with our cutlasses and bamboo sticks, the Agbada will help us block some gunshots u know...

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
is this a fairy tale? Lol, av never heard of this ma.

ITs true. The Tasamani tribe lived in the US during the time the English men were still trying to make sense of the Native Americans and their land usage. They betrayed the tribe, killed all the men, raped and killed the women and children (raped men also). Filled with guilt, they sent them to a camp, the remaining few to rot and die. They refused to send aid, send food or anything. They were ridiculed, spat on urinated on and the killed(I think). All of them were exterminated by the US. This is just one of the hundreds they did
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

well there is no such thing as tasamani tribe. these are all man made names. just like you are not a nigerian. the white man is not an american or caucasian. the tasamani tribe would fall under the biblical classification of nations. now the tasamani tribe would be a mixture of black ( israel ), white ( edom ) and chinese ( moab ). so who they are would depend on whose seed the person came from. the seed ( sperm ) is the determining factor of who you are. if a member of the tasamani tribe has paternal heritage that traces back to negros then he is israel. if his paternal heritage traces back to chinese he is moab if to the spanish he is edom. and thats how it works. no such thing as tasamani tribe or yoruba tribe or igbo tribe or hausa etc etc. these are man made names not biblical classifications wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purplebells: Get this Charles Tyrwhitt shirt for just 12K. No more 15K.
100% cotton, Original brand, made in UK from the finest of Egyptian Cotton. Call 08175188000 or send email to sales@purplebells.com

Lets know your sizes, limited stock available.

I do not know anyone back home that would want to buy it. They are nice shirts though, never heard of the make before.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
not yet but pretty soon..... Dont worry anyway.

Lol @Obadiah, a white man cant scam me yo, am a Nigerian remember?
lol not a white man. a fellow nigerian
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
nobody wanna buy dis stuffs down here mehn, its end time already, we dont need it anymore. What we need are some agbadas to hide from the white men wen they come, u know with our cutlasses and bamboo sticks, the Agbada will help us block some gunshots u know...
Lmao!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah and Purple, you two are derailing!! angry
what are we some train ? smdh grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: well there is no such thing as tasamani tribe. these are all man made names. just like you are not a nigerian. the white man is not an american or caucasian. the tasamani tribe would fall under the biblical classification of nations. now the tasamani tribe would be a mixture of black ( israel ), white ( edom ) and chinese ( moab ). so who they are would depend on whose seed the person came from. the seed ( sperm ) is the determining factor of who you are. if a member of the tasamani tribe has paternal heritage that traces back to negros then he is israel. if his paternal heritage traces back to chinese he is moab if to the spanish he is edom. and thats how it works. no such thing as tasamani tribe or yoruba tribe or igbo tribe or hausa etc etc. these are man made names not biblical classifications wink

Oh okay now. Well I just check and I found out that they are part of the Native Americans and the Natives are part of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
in obadiahs voice [build a bridge and get over it.] lol
yeah she need to do that sire. she need to build it like third mainland bridge too lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

ITs true. The Tasamani tribe lived in the US during the time the English men were still trying to make sense of the Native Americans and their land usage. They betrayed the tribe, killed all the men, raped and killed the women and children (raped men also). Filled with guilt, they sent them to a camp, the remaining few to rot and die. They refused to send aid, send food or anything. They were ridiculed, spat on urinated on and the killed(I think). All of them were exterminated by the US. This is just one of the hundreds they did
book of mormon things, no wonder the book of mormon called the native Americans the true israelites......hmmmmmmm
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Purple babe, are you sure Puplebells isn't your sister? Family business tinz wink grin

1 Like

obadiah777: what are we some train ? smdh grin

LOL!! Good one Rabbi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: yeah she need to do that sire. she need to build it like third mainland bridge too lol
Yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Purple babe, are you sure Puplebells isn't your sister? Family business tinz wink grin

LOL! she could be from aanother mama grin grin grin
When I saw the post I was afraid oh, I thought I posted it cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Buy our shirts na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dress Making Tips? / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.