Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10411 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian....Nigerian=419 and a lot of other horrid things and no one cares

BUT YOU LOOOK NIGERIAN AND YOUR PASSPORT SAYS NIGERIAN AND YOUR NAME SAYS NIGERIAN.... AND PEOPLE WILL LAUGH THHEIR AZZEZZ OFF IF YOU SAY YEHUDAH
lol hahahaha, 4rm now on, i will be telling people am from Yehudah......let them laff
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i dont look nigerian at all. even nigerians see me and are shocked when i tell them i am nigerian. anytime i go to nigerian restaurants the women behind the counter start asking me have you had nigerian food before ? and i have to remind them i am nigerian. so i dont have that problem of looking like a nigerian lol and i have a british passport. so am cool grin grin
You mulatto or somfin? undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN: lol hahahaha, 4rm now on, i will be telling people am from Yehudah......let them laff
Smdh. You wey nefa even cross enter Cotonou sef undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I do not know what people see in them. Family torturing aside, but I can NEVER DO THAT. cool cool

AND NOW THERE IS A CONSEQUENCE, MY Kids would not be Israelites, it will never cross my mind. grin grin

I really need to change my user name.

Would the 144,000 at least know each other before they become celestial??
well like the pentecost of acts chapter 2 if you have the same doctrine and its the truth, you can have an idea

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i dont look nigerian at all. even nigerians see me and are shocked when i tell them i am nigerian. anytime i go to nigerian restaurants the women behind the counter start asking me have you had nigerian food before ? and i have to remind them i am nigerian. so i dont have that problem of looking like a nigerian lol and i have a british passport. so am cool grin grin

HMM...... You lucky big time. cool cool

LOOOL.... how would they say that grin grin

Ishilove:
Yehuddah ko, Yerima ni. Smdh grin
grin grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN: lol hahahaha, 4rm now on, i will be telling people am from Yehudah......let them laff
grin grin grin yeah like who cares if they laugh right ? lol. thats our biblical tribe. we are returning to our inheritance lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2013

GUY, you are on your own oh!!

For me, now is not the time and those words are only for the people meant to hear it....if not.... lipsrsealed
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin yeah like who cares if they laugh right ? lol. thats our biblical tribe. we are returning to our inheritance lol

You guys should enjoy yasefs..... For now I will chill, when its the right time, I go use trumpet say am sef cool cool

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Smdh. You wey nefa even cross enter Cotonou sef undecided
lol no be my fault oo, na my papa and mama fault, dem born me with turning Garri, unlike other children the born with silver spoons, besides watin i dey go do 4 another man country? I dont have any business there. By now, if u still dont know blacks are the real Israelites den u are on a long tin....

Sometime back in 2005, an old man told me the Igbos are Israelites and he was explaining and explaining but i didnt bother to listen cause i was young then, my brain no comprehend watin the man dey talk.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:
nothing like Tax down here in Naija, i dont even know what Tax means. Anyway we are paying Taxes indirectly without knowing it.

Who says there is no tax? Are you living in Lagos?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
You mulatto or somfin? undecided
lol nope. ok its like this, this has happened a few times. african americans are known for being criminals in chicago. its a reputation they have. so this has happened to me a few times. if i wear like a sweat top with a hoodie and step into a nigerian restaurant, everyone in their freezes up and start getting very uncomfortable and then when i start speaking and they get the idea i am one of them, they relax. and they say stuff like. we thought you are african american. you look african american. i get this all the time. also in england people dont think i look nigerian. but it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You guys should enjoy yasefs..... For now I will chill, when its the right time, I go use trumpet say am sef cool cool
lol trumpet and cymbals

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Who says there is no tax? Are you living in Lagos?
i live in Lagos, my dad is late, maybe he paid Tax i dont know am sure he paid sha], but 4 nw my mom doesnt pay any Tax and nobody is bothering her about Tax. Tax ke.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol nope. ok its like this, this has happened a few times. african americans are known for being criminals in chicago. its a reputation they have. so this has happened to me a few times. if i wear like a sweat top with a hoodie and step into a nigerian restaurant, everyone in their freezes up and start getting very uncomfortable and then when i start speaking and they get the idea i am one of them, they relax. and they say stuff like. we thought you are african american. you look african american. i get this all the time. also in england people dont think i look nigerian. but it is what it is

Stories that touch cry cry.........
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol trumpet and cymbals

You got that right! cool cool
MEILYN:
lol no be my fault oo, na my papa and mama fault, dem born me with turning Garri, unlike other children the born with silver spoons, besides watin i dey go do 4 another man country? I dont have any business there. By now, if u still dont know blacks are the real Israelites den u are on a long tin....

Sometime back in 2005, an old man told me the Igbos are Israelites and he was explaining and explaining but i didnt bother to listen cause i was young then, my brain no comprehend watin the man dey talk.
hmmmm very deep post sire. i salute. a real israelite man. strong man. not too many people like you with the above sentiments sire. its 2013 some people are still dreaming of going to oyinbo land lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol nope. ok its like this, this has happened a few times. african americans are known for being criminals in chicago. its a reputation they have. so this has happened to me a few times. if i wear like a sweat top with a hoodie and step into a nigerian restaurant, everyone in their freezes up and start getting very uncomfortable and then when i start speaking and they get the idea i am one of them, they relax. and they say stuff like. we thought you are african american. you look african american. i get this all the time. also in england people dont think i look nigerian. but it is what it is
But you're fair in complexion?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: make a movie after the war ? lmao. ok oooooo. come meet us for the kingdom after you finish your movie now. we go dey chill dey wait for you grin

grin grin grin

I dey wonder too.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lmao!! This girl ehn, you are a real clown!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

stories that touch ? lmao. nothing touching their now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: hmmmm very deep post sire. i salute. a real israelite man. strong man. not too many people like you with the above sentiments sire. its 2013 some people are still dreaming of going to oyinbo land lol
Ehn you sef kuku come back to Naija na
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
MEILYN:

Stories that touch..... cry cry cry cry You try sha, You really try cool cool

Some girl tried this story thing with me and I almost slapped her (she was bigger than me cry ) . But one time I decided to calm down and say if they are, then they are. Didnt know why I did that but I slowly began to believe it.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
But you're fair in complexion?
i think its more the facial structure. and the side burns that connects to the beard .
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na wa, do Nigerians have a particular way dey look? This one wey dem dey tok sey Woli Obadiah no resemble Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! This girl ehn, you are a real clown!! cheesy cheesy

People have said that to me a lot so it must be true embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

I dey wonder too.

Tgirl you are part!!

I dey recruit una small small grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ehn you sef kuku come back to Naija na
i would but its too late lol. war go soon start. come do what ? grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i think its more the facial structure. and the side burns that connects to the beard .
So Nigerians no dey keep side burns?

I'm lost undecided

Is the face square or oblong or what?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: hmmmm very deep post sire. i salute. a real israelite man. strong man. not too many people like you with the above sentiments sire. its 2013 some people are still dreaming of going to oyinbo land lol
haaaaaaaa, there was a time, i always dreamt of America, anytime i watch their films it bothers me, sumtimes i blamed God 4 making me a Nigerian, i wanted to goto America by all means. I would av done anything possible just to goto America. Now its a different story, i still wish to be there but not like before......

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Na wa, do Nigerians have a particular way dey look? This one wey dem dey tok sey Woli Obadiah no resemble Nigerian.
abi ? lmaooo.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: stories that touch ? lmao. nothing touching their now grin grin

How can you say that? You were almost deprived food... how painful is that?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dress Making Tips? / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.