Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10438 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: i just might give it a try.
You wan turn shoemaker? Makes sense sha grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: send address and shipping cost and you shall recieve by hopefully next tuesday if you want DHL. if you have any prefarable shipping company just give me their name and i would go weigh the items and get the sending cost to naija wink
Me I don't know shipping cost o. Never had any thing shipped to me before from abroad undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem:
@ bolded, thats one of the disadvantages of too much height grin
I Know a guy who orders his shoes from the states!
my legs are small wrt my height. I wear 45, and i'm 6'7 last time I checked.
Haaaaaa, Oluwa ooooo!! 6'7 ke?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Me I don't know shipping cost o. Never had any thing shipped to me before from abroad undecided
try shopping online. Its good.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Haaaaaa, Oluwa ooooo!! 6'7 ke?? shocked shocked shocked
take it easy ma'am. grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: take it easy ma'am. grin grin
Wow. You're tall! Are you skinny?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: try shopping online. Its good.
Ehn ehn? Does shopping online cost much?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Wow. You're tall! Are you skinny?
LoooL.
I was until recently.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ehn ehn? Does shopping online cost much?
not that much, depends on what you want to buy. Pretty much the same as shopping for real.
Except for added costs of shipping and transport.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't swop: GET RID OF THEM. Get new, vibrant ones and place them in strategic places in the house. Leave some in the sitting room and dining area. Plastic or wax fruit will also make sense in the dining area too. Just make sure you don't have have rats in the house wink grin
rats ? not seen one in ages. i cant even remember what they look like grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
you want me to go weigh it for cost ?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: LoooL.
I was until recently.

Please ehn,eat well add weight because being skinny with your height will make you look like a lanky, nay, long rope. You hear? wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: not that much, depends on what you want to buy. Pretty much the same as shopping for real.
Except for added costs of shipping and transport.
How much does shipping cost generally?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: you want me to go weigh it for cost ?
Yes please smiley
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Please ehn,eat well add weight because being skinny with your height will make you look like a lanky, nay, long rope. You hear? wink
yes ma'am.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes please smiley
express or just regular post office ?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: rats ? not seen one in ages. i cant even remember what they look like grin
U berra tok true. Na people like you wey dey form sey dem nefa see rat before dey get a whole lineage of rats for house grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: express or just regular post office ?
Me I dunno o. Never used a post office before. Which one do you advice? undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: yes ma'am.
smiley

I knew a guy once upon a time who was about your height. We went to a wedding together and he was the tallest in the entire venue. How do you cope with the stares?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
U berra tok true. Na people like you wey dey form sey dem nefa see rat before dey get a whole lineage of rats for house grin
grin grin rat dey fear winter. all the rats here done relocate go naija
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Me I dunno o. Never used a post office before. Which one do you advice? undecided
post office
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: post office
Will they post it to the address or I will have to go to the post office to get the stuff?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin rat dey fear winter. all the rats here done relocate go naija
Tok true and stop forming grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
smiley

I knew a guy once upon a time who was about your height. We went to a wedding together and he was the tallest in the entire venue. How do you cope with the stares?
i cope. But I detest drawing attention to myself, but I have to live with it.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: i cope. But I detest drawing attention to myself, but I have to live with it.
No need for that. Your height draws all the attention to you. Wow!! grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Will they post it to the address I will have to go to the post office to get the stuff?
i think they will bring it to the address on the package.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i think they will bring it to the address on the package.
Okay then, post office it is

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by firestar(f): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Huh. Everything's auctioned out, ne?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
firestar: Huh. Everything's auctioned out, ne?
Yels. Na me don claim am tongue
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by firestar(f): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Yels. Na me don claim am tongue
Aw. And I wanna get some shoes for mah otouto.
Oh well.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Okay then, post office it is
i would get a quote on monday and send it to your inbox.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i would get a quote on monday and send it to your inbox.
Hokay. Thanks dearie smiley. You can also get DHL quote let's compare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See How Badly This Girl Is Dressing / Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / What's The Most Fassionable B-boy Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.