Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (48913 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is why I've been trying to avoid NL, your wisdom has the ability to give someone headache for a whole day....

But come to think about it, if you put two and two together..... shocked shocked shocked

Waasup TPBsmiley

How ya dey?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is why I've been trying to avoid NL, your wisdom has the ability to give someone headache for a whole day....

But come to think about it, if you put two and two together..... shocked shocked shocked
hehehe...... And U want Obadiah to break down Genesis 3 huh? Dat will be cephalalgia 4 a whole year.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: and you said you wanted revelation ? grin grin grin

Still LAy it on me Chief cool

This is one headache I enjoy having cool, like your mind is being unlocked cool.

I still want revelation. You said it's the summary of the whole bible, and so It would be like the missing puzzle piece to all I've read.

Still serious about it cool

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin stuck on grace. i think his wife is named grace. the man is in love grin

I HAD to press ctrl+F for this isht right here.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe...... And U want Obadiah to break down Genesis 3 huh? Dat will be cephalalgia 4 a whole year.

Nah, was playing with the Genesis 3. It's revelation I want. And I will disturb him for exigesis no more smiley
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin indeed sire, indeed. Grace Goshen grin grin
has quite a nice ring to it sire. or DOUBLE G grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Waasup TPBsmiley

How ya dey?

MOST HIGH!!

Ghetto superstar? I salute oh!! You no nleave crayfish for me, and I love that thing no be small grin grin

How have you been?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: adam was 'hot wired' with the law in his spirit hence the phrase 'let us make man in our own image' <<< adam came with the law. the law was in his inward parts wink

No - man was made after God's likeness - i.e. given a Spirit. But that Spirit did not have the Laws, because if it did, God wouldn't have said what he did in Genesis 3:22

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has [i]become like one of Us, to know good and evil.[/i]

Note the use of the word become - something had changed! Only after breaking the instruction of God by eating the fruit did the man know good and evil. If it was simply a case of being hot-wired, he would've known all along.

Therefore your hot-wired theory is also demonstrated as being baseless and not supported by Scripture.

obadiah777: so basically if israel was made with the laws of God in them ( let us make man in our image ) and hence were made in righteousness, then who was committing the sin that was in the world which was not inputted because there were no laws yet ? what does that tell you ? adam was not the first nation of people created. the heathens were created first

Absolute rubbish - even if we accept this 'hot-wired' theory (which I've utterly destroyed above), it does NOT mean that there were others human beings before Adam!

Romans 5 makes it clear who was sinning while the law was yet to be given:

12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

This is plain - those sinning before the law are those from Adam to Moses!

The Law which was spoken about here was the Law handed down to Moses, not any hardwired rubbish. That is why he said, even though there was no law (of Moses) yet, death reigned from Adam to Moses which is when the law was given - even those who didn't commit the same offence Adam did (e.g. infants) were subject to this death because by being Adam's children, they had sinned by default - they were involuntary sinners because of Adam's sin.

the sphinx and pyramids of egypt date back to 18,000 years ago yet the bible genealogy to adam dates back to only 6000 years. what does that tell ya ? before adam there were heathen civilizations on earth

No - that simply tells you that Genealogy should not be used to determine the age of the earth or the timing of man's creation. It's intent is to show how the Saviour came about, not as a dating method.

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe...... And U want Obadiah to break down Genesis 3 huh? Dat will be cephalalgia 4 a whole year.
grin grin grin grin grin grin you got jokes sire

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Still LAy it on me Chief cool

This is one headache I enjoy having cool, like your mind is being unlocked cool.

I still want revelation. You said it's the summary of the whole bible, and so It would be like the missing puzzle piece to all I've read.

Still serious about it cool
hmmm this one that you are already going insane lol cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

MOST HIGH!!

Ghetto superstar? I salute oh!! You no nleave crayfish for me, and I love that thing no be small grin grin

How have you been?

I dey come make I check my pocket....... grin grin

Eyaa, crayfish don finish but small garri still remain OOO

I dey cool like that we give thanks always. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

No - man was made after God's likeness - i.e. given a Spirit. But that Spirit did not have the Laws, because if it did, God wouldn't have said what he did in Genesis 3:22

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has [i]become like one of Us, to know good and evil.[/i]

Note the use of the word become - something had changed! Only after breaking the instruction of God by eating the fruit did the man know good and evil. If it was simply a case of being hot-wired, he would've known all along.

Therefore your hot-wired theory is also demonstrated as being baseless and not supported by Scripture.

Absolute rubbish - even if we accept this 'hot-wired' theory (which I've utterly destroyed above), it does NOT mean that there were others human beings before Adam!

12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

The Law which was spoken about here was the Law handed down to Moses, not any hardwired rubbish. That is why he said, even though there was no law (of Moses) yet, death reigned from Adam to Moses which is when the law was given - even those who didn't commit the same offence Adam did (e.g. infants) were subject to this death because by being Adam's children, they had sinned by default - they were involuntary sinners because of Adam's sin.

No - that simply tells you that Genealogy should not be used to determine the age of the earth or the timing of man's creation. It's intent is to show how the Saviour came about, not as a dating method.
here we go again. the man go write thesis come. who wan read all this thesis debosky. abeg make we lef matter. this here knowledge is not for all. scripture says when you tell them and they are still scoffing. make you dust shoe waka comot. tongue

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Nah, was playing with the Genesis 3. It's revelation I want. And I will disturb him for exigesis no more smiley
Oh, i see.....

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Na wa oooo

Debosky no wan gree at all, see all this write up

But still dont change the fact that you are wrong and misguided

Geneology should not be used for dating?

Then why calculate all the generations before the birth of the messiah yahsua?

This is not about natural intelligence

Its the working of the holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Na wa oooo

Debosky no wan gree at all, see all this write up

But still dont change the fact that you are wrong and misguided

Geneology should not be used for dating?

Then why calculate all the generations before the birth of the messiah yahsua?

This is not about natural intelligence

Its the working of the holy spirit.
strong head. debosky head strong like coconut grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: hmmm this one that you are already going insane lol cheesy

If you had told me this 7 years ago, it would have been surprising. cool cool

My insanity is already my normal self- it cannot be separated cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Israel = Sheep

Israel = Spiritual Entity

Adam = Israel

Adam = Physical Entity

Adam = Composite Entity

Do Carry On grin grin grin

Based on the equations, Adam = Composite Entity (I.e. Physical + Spiritual)

Unless u don't believe in the equations making up the scope of Adam being 2 in 1

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

I dey come make I check my pocket....... grin grin

Eyaa, crayfish don finish but small garri still remain OOO

I dey cool like that we give thanks always. smiley

Garri dey affect pesins chest undecided undecided

I shall patiently wait for the crayfishes grin grin

We give thanks grin. Good to see you happy and still ever ready to whip with lanyards

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Unless u don't believe in the equations making up the scope of Adam being 2 in 1
lol the man just takes delight in scoffing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Oh, so you self understand am? *Shakes Head*...... Debosky why only you and Goshen?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

If you had told me this 7 years ago, it would have been surprising. cool cool

My insanity is already my normal self- it cannot be separated cool cool

So all of you like the fact that I'm crazy right?
Don't worry Y'all ain't gonna eat your yams unpounded today. Trust me cool
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Wow. good work
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Sir, I don't even dispute the fact that there is a Spiritual and Physical aspect to Adam - Genesis tells us so.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

However, it shows a lack of credibility and authenticity when each post is contradictory to the one that came before it. It indicates the person talking is confused and doesn't even understand what he is talking about - that is why it is only after a challenge that the 'theory' gets modified to cater for the apparent contradiction.

When you begin to hold on to ridiculous notions like beasts created in Genesis were humans, then you are bound to exhibit the schizophrenic nature you observe from obadiah and his proselytes.

5 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: here we go again. the man go write thesis come. who wan read all this thesis debosky. abeg make we lef matter. this here knowledge is not for all. scripture says when you tell them and they are still scoffing. make you dust shoe waka comot. tongue

If you can dispute one jot of what I have written, I welcome your rebuttal. If not, let the Spirit continue to enlighten us all. smiley

There is nothing at all in Romans 5 to support your erroneous, absurd and utterly demolished theory that humans were created before Adam and were called beasts and fowls. Take that and ruminate on it like the beast you consider yourself to be. grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Sir, I don't even dispute the fact that there is a Spiritual and Physical aspect to Adam - Genesis tells us so.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

However, it shows a lack of credibility and authenticity when each post is contradictory to the one that came before it. It indicates the person talking is confused and doesn't even understand what he is talking about - that is why it is only after a challenge that the 'theory' gets modified to cater for the apparent contradiction.

When you begin to hold on to ridiculous notions like beasts created in Genesis were humans, then you are bound to exhibit the schizophrenic nature you observe from obadiah and his proselytes.
listen chief. we are obviously not going to see things each others way so we shall agree to disagree but peruse these verses

ezekiel 34 vs 5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. <<< israel scattered amongst the gentiles as prey

daniel 2 vs 38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. <<< nebuchadnezzer as ruler over all men both israel and gentiles

hosea 2 vs 8 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. <<< making a covenant with animals ? shocked

joel 1 vs 20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness. <<< beasts of the field cry unto the lord

joel 2 vs 22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.

jeremiah 12 vs 4 How long shall the land mourn, and the herbs of every field wither, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein? the beasts are consumed, and the birds; because they said, He shall not see our last end. <<< talking beasts shocked
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Soffers be scoffing. smiley

Mr. Man go have a seat at a corner and learn from this discourse if u have nothing to contribute.

Haven't u been seeing grains of scoff right from time. Don't be an a.ss-licker.

Pls,maintain unbiased decorum as THIS unfolds!

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Mr. Man go have a seat at a corner and learn from this discourse if u have nothing to contribute.

For your mind you don talk somtin very intelligent abi?

Grains of scoff grin

I am still to see what contributions you have made to this discussion

Hiding in the shadows like some batmaN grin

before i forget it is you that is the exact replica of the cow bird.

Haters be Hating grin

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

oh but you have it all wrong. brother MostHigh is my fellow high priest. we go into battle together. wherever he goes I go and wherever I go he goes. its called double team. i was only able to subdue debosky and Goshen after he jumped into battle with me. thats my War General abeg show respect to my General of war cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: oh but you have it all wrong. brother MostHigh is my fellow high priest. we go into battle together. wherever he goes I go and wherever I go he goes. its called double team. i was only able to subdue debosky and Goshen after he jumped into battle with me. thats my War General abeg show respect to my General of war cheesy

War general indeed, love to decapitate dem heathens Sire but folks like goshen are so resilient. grin

The testimony of 2 is true brother. smiley

Why dont these folks ever comprehend these spiritual truths.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: so basically if israel was made with the laws of God in them ( let us make man in our image ) and hence were made in righteousness, then who was committing the sin that was in the world which was not inputted because there were no laws yet ? what does that tell you ? adam was not the first nation of people created. the heathens were created first

the sphinx and pyramids of egypt date back to 18,000 years ago yet the bible genealogy to adam dates back to only 6000 years. what does that tell ya ? before adam there were heathen civilizations on earth

A point to be noted.

That's about 12,000 years difference.

Can one say 12,000 yrs difference according to man's, but 12 days difference according to God's?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Garri dey affect pesins chest undecided undecided

I shall patiently wait for the crayfishes grin grin

We give thanks grin. Good to see you happy and still ever ready to whip with lanyards
the man is fierce with the lanyard. grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

War general indeed, love to decapitate dem heathens Sire but folks like goshen are so resilient. grin

The testimony of 2 is true brother. smiley

Why dont these folks ever comprehend these spiritual truths.
scripture do say our people are stiff necked and rebellious. i believe in the yoruba dialect ( seeing as both Goshen and debosky are yoruba ) it is called olori agbon or to the unenlightened, coconut head grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.