Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49507 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: nope i have changed nothing. the truth never changes. the truth is firm

They cant see the truth sire.

They truly belive they are wheat.

Wheat= human grin

Human= word grin

Word= tree grin

Tree= man grin

Sire how did I fare Above?

Debosky no go kill person wit laugh OOOO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360: @ Debosky,

Well done my brother. You doing well. It's just I don't have much time these days, hence this guy continue to spread his heretic teachings.
there is a reason why you dont have much time. we are in the end times and the lord is keeping you from polluting the minds of israel with your heresies

proverbs 20 vs 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: you are not spiritual enough to recieve these things. when God says dogs, beasts, cattles, fishes of the sea, fowls of the heaven etc etc it is only for the spiritually discerned to get these messages. people who are not spiritually discerned. you that is, cant see past the names of animals cheesy cheesy

Man save that bunkum for your fellow ganja smokers - it's the name of animals that made you change what Adam was in 4 different posts. Innit? cheesy

Adam is a nation, no he is a physical entity, no he is Israel, no he is a sheep, no he is a spiriko-physiko entity, no he is the Lord Almighty. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

They cant see the truth sire.

They truly belive they are wheat.

Wheat= human grin

Human= word grin

Word= tree grin

Tree= man grin

Sire how did I fare Above?

lol debosky is basking in the ambiance of his ignorance grin grin grin very proud of being ignorant lmao

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Confusion is killing you already. You don't need me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: there is a reason why you dont have much time. we are in the end times and the lord is keeping you from polluting the minds of israel with your heresies

proverbs 20 vs 24[b] Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way[/b]

Heresies no be small Sire

Once you mention prophecy you are enemy number 1 to them

And yet they pray thy kingdom come.

How is the kingdom to come without any judgement?

If ye were truly of Isreal then ye wpould be prophecying at this very moment

But ye would rather support THE tricks OF THE magician and preach DEATH.

Hypocrytes I tell ya. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

you need to be tutored in esoteric exegesis. when do you have time ? i can give you 2 days a week of my time. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

True that.

I dont need your Ignorance and confusion around.

Its like a plauge

grin grin

Debosky=Man

Man= word

Word= bible

You are just a scoffer and gainsayersmiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Still waiting for how sin already existed when the bible says sin entered the world through Adam - was that the nation of Adam, the physical Adam outside Israel, the spiritual Israel inside Adam, The separate physical Adam, The separate spiritual Israel or the Sheep Adam or the Spiriko-Physiko Adam? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Heresies no be small Sire

Once you mention prophecy you are enemy number 1 to them

And yet they pray thy kingdom come.

How is the kingdom to come without any judgement?

If ye were truly of Isreal then ye wpould be prophecying at this very moment

But ye would rather support THE tricks OF THE magician and preach DEATH.

Hypocrytes I tell ya. smiley
these men are wolves in sheeps clothing. debosky and goshen, anything that is beyond GRACE, they cant comprehend sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

True that.

You have enough to last you 1,000 lifetimes already. cheesy

Now go back and sit in your corner.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

True that.

Its like a plauge

grin grin

Debosky=Man

Man= word

Word= bible

You are just a scoffer and gainsayersmiley

grin grin grin may i add you are on fire sire lmao

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: these men are wolves in sheeps clothing. debosky and goshen, anything that is beyond GRACE, they cant comprehend sire grin grin

And so it was ordained from the beginning.

grin grin

Even the tares truly believe that they are the wheat also.

This is the workings of the Lord and it is marvelouse in our eyes.smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

You have enough to last you 1,000 lifetimes already. cheesy

Now go back and sit in your corner.

Son of the little Horn. smiley

The lawless man that is.

Go and read your bible again and pray for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin may i add you are on fire sire lmao

Sire not I but the father.smiley

Scoffers be trying to spread lies and falsehoods.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Man save that bunkum for your fellow ganja smokers - it's the name of animals that made you change what Adam was in 4 different posts. Innit? cheesy

Adam is a nation, no he is a physical entity, no he is Israel, no he is a sheep, no he is a spiriko-physiko entity, no he is the Lord Almighty. grin grin grin
you err. yes adam is
1-a nation
2-a type of body made from the ground
3-housing the spirit of israel made in Gods image
4-is made to be a shepherd to guide the sheep ( gentiles )
<<< why is that so difficult to understand unless of course you have been blinded by the lord so you see but dont understand, hear but dont understand smh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: these men are wolves in sheeps clothing. debosky and goshen, anything that is beyond GRACE, they cant comprehend sire grin grin

Sire we need to take that fake jacket off dem so the youths know who dem really are

Goshen seems to have an endless array of sheep clothing.

No matter how many you seize he still comes back.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Still waiting for how sin already existed when the bible says sin entered the world through Adam - was that the nation of Adam, the physical Adam outside Israel, the spiritual Israel inside Adam, The separate physical Adam, The separate spiritual Israel or the Sheep Adam or the Spiriko-Physiko Adam? cheesy
again you are too blind to see beyond what is in front of you. open your spiritual mind man

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< ponder on this verse and stop being a lazy christian. sin was in the world before adam was made but it was when adam was made that the lord introduced laws into the world. so all sins before were not counted as sin. grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Answer a simple question and stop hee-hawing with your proselyte like a pair of donkeys.

debosky: Still waiting for how sin already existed when the bible says sin entered the world through Adam - was that the nation of Adam, the physical Adam outside Israel, the spiritual Israel inside Adam, The separate physical Adam, The separate spiritual Israel or the Sheep Adam or the Spiriko-Physiko Adam? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Answer a simple question and stop hee-hawing with your proselyte like a pair of donkeys.

obadiah777: again you are too blind to see beyond what is in front of you. open your spiritual mind man

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< ponder on this verse and stop being a lazy christian. sin was in the world before adam was made but it was when adam was made that the lord introduced laws into the world. so all sins before were not counted as sin. grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Answer a simple question and stop hee-hawing with your proselyte like a pair of donkeys.

Soffers be scoffing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777][/quote]

Dem mans be suffering from spiritual glycoma.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Soffers be scoffing. smiley
grin grin gainsayers sire. just basking in the ambiance of being reprobates smdh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Dem mans be suffering from spiritual glycoma.
grin grin grin grin with a hint of spiritual astigmatism grin grin grin spiritually blind bats i tell ya sire lol

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin gainsayers sire. just basking in the ambiance of being reprobates smdh grin grin grin

They think they have gone too far to go back now

Its always the same root cause

Pride. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen can you please answer my question.

If the earth is without form and void in the book of genesis what is the implication of those exact same words in the book of jeremiah?

Hope the question is clearer now?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

They think they have gone too far to go back now

Its always the same root cause

Pride. smiley
scripture do say pride goeth before a fall. they better watch out before they fall on nukes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Cheap magicians.

Christopagans. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh: Goshen can you please answer my question.

If the earth is without form and void in the book of genesis what is the implication of those exact same words in the book of jeremiah?

Hope the question is clearer now?
dont even waste your time sire. anything that does not have 'grace' in it, goshen cant comprehend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: scripture do say pride goeth before a fall. they better watch out before they fall on nukes grin grin

They dont belive in nukes or judgement Sire

They say the master has tarried for too long and he will never return

But guess what goshen, that nuke with your name on it is already armed

grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh: Cheap magicians.

Christopagans. smiley
grin grin grin i think they ran away sire. scripture do say >>>> proverbs 28 vs 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok Obadiah -so when was the law given?

Was it the law given to Adam immediately he was created or when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.