Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,435 members, 7,958,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49511 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: dont even waste your time sire. anything that does not have 'grace' in it, goshen cant comprehend grin grin grin

And the man wants to take so many souls down with him.

Just as scripture say

The know the way but dont go therin and they also block others from going therin.

grin grin

Debosky your reward awaits you OO

Ignorance is no excuse.smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Ok Obadiah -so when was the law given?

Was it the law given to Adam immediately he was created or when?
adam was 'hot wired' with the law in his spirit hence the phrase 'let us make man in our own image' <<< adam came with the law. the law was in his inward parts wink

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

And the man wants to take so many souls down with him.

Just as scripture say

The know the way but dont go therin and they also block others from going therin.

grin grin

Debosky your reward awaits you OO

Ignorance is no excuse.smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i think they ran away sire. scripture do say >>>> proverbs 28 vs 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

As a lion Sire.smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

They dont belive in nukes or judgement Sire

They say the master has tarried for too long and he will never return

But guess what goshen, that nuke with your name on it is already armed

grin grin
LWTMB grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: adam was 'hot wired' with the law in his spirit hence the phrase 'let us make man in our own image' <<< adam came with the law. the law was in his inward parts wink

Now if that is not INSPIRATION then tell me what is

Ain soph Aur brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Now if that is not INSPIRATION then tell me what is

Ain soph Aur brother. smiley
I figure since debosky and Goshen are in darkness, i need to take it upon myself to bring them into the light grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

They dont belive in nukes or judgement Sire

They say the master has tarried for too long and he will never return

But guess what goshen, that nuke with your name on it is already armed

grin grin
habbakuk 2 vs 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: habbakuk 2 vs 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Spot on my Brother.smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: I figure since debosky and Goshen are in darkness, i need to take it upon myself to bring them into the light grin grin

Sire dem mans have dissaperaed shocked

Where could they have gone?

Looks like koboko really works grin grin

Goshen Where are youuuuuuuuuu............

grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

grin
grin grin grin they encountered two hungry lions of judah and they skedaddled sire. dem man dem dont want to get eaten grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
so basically if israel was made with the laws of God in them ( let us make man in our image ) and hence were made in righteousness, then who was committing the sin that was in the world which was not inputted because there were no laws yet ? what does that tell you ? adam was not the first nation of people created. the heathens were created first

the sphinx and pyramids of egypt date back to 18,000 years ago yet the bible genealogy to adam dates back to only 6000 years. what does that tell ya ? before adam there were heathen civilizations on earth
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

grin
hahaha lol, dis is flawless victory 4 Goshen grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: hahaha lol, dis is flawless victory 4 Goshen grin grin

And how so?

Victory is for the Lord and not some christopagan. smiley.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: so basically if israel was made with the laws of God in them ( let us make man in our image ) and hence were made in righteousness, then who was committing the sin that was in the world which was not inputted because there were no laws yet ? what does that tell you ? adam was not the first nation of people created. the heathens were created first
Preach the Word sire. Well Dayummmmmmmmmmm. No matter the Number of heathens, u will still sail strong sire. Dats the work of the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit is Synchronizing with ur Spirit. God's Prophet cannot lose a battle

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

And how so?

Victory is for the Lord and not some christopagan. smiley
grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: so basically if israel was made with the laws of God in them ( let us make man in our image ) and hence were made in righteousness, then who was committing the sin that was in the world which was not inputted because there were no laws yet ? what does that tell you ? adam was not the first nation of people created. the heathens were created first

the sphinx and pyramids of egypt date back to 18,000 years ago yet the bible genealogy to adam dates back to only 6000 years. what does that tell ya ? before adam there were heathen civilizations on earth

Sire goshen is trapped in a time warp from which there is no escape

Like alice in wonderland. smiley

18,000 to 6000 dont make no difference to the man all he wanna talk about is grace

But now is judgement time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: haaaaaaaa, MostHigh? U must be really high 2day sire. Dont get me wrong, am on ur side..... I meant u gave Goshen a flawless victory with ur post.

My sincere apologies.

post has been edited. smiley
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

My sincere apologies.

post has been edited. smiley
smiley
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable.

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, 'Because it is given unto you[Elect] to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them[Goshen and CO.] it is not given'.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is why I've been trying to avoid NL, your wisdom has the ability to give someone headache for a whole day....

But come to think about it, if you put two and two together..... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

And how so?

Victory is for the Lord and not some christopagan. smiley.

grin grin christopagan
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: Preach the Word sire. Well Dayummmmmmmmmmm. No matter the Number of heathens, u will still sail strong sire. Dats the work of the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit is Synchronizing with ur Spirit. God's Prophet cannot lose a battle
hehe chief MEILYN scripture do say the righteous are as bold as a lion. and wisdom, knowledge and understanding shall be your stability wink wink

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire goshen is trapped in a time warp from which there is no escape

Like alice in wonderland. smiley

18,000 to 6000 dont make no difference to the man all he wanna talk about is grace

But now is judgement time. smiley
grin grin stuck on grace. i think his wife is named grace. the man is in love grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Another baseless claim - Sin entered through Adam - regardless of whether Adam is a man or a nation, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for sin to have existed before Adam!

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

Obadiah, u didn't answer that. Pls, do scriptural justice to it.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: hehe chief MEILYN scripture do say the righteous are as bold as a lion. and wisdom, knowledge and understanding shall be your stability wink wink
oh, u are refering to this sire.

proverbs 28 vs 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion..

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable.

matthew 13 vs 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, 'Because it is given unto you[Elect] to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them[Goshen and CO.] it is not given'.
my man MEILYN breaking out that precept upon precept. i salute sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: oh, u are refering to this sire.

proverbs 28 vs 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion..
indeed sire. and this

isaiah 33 vs 6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times wink wink

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MEILYN(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin stuck on grace. i think his wife is named grace. the man is in love grin
grin grin indeed sire, indeed. Grace Goshen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is why I've been trying to avoid NL, your wisdom has the ability to give someone headache for a whole day....

But come to think about it, if you put two and two together..... shocked shocked shocked
and you said you wanted revelation ? grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin indeed sire, indeed. Grace Goshen grin grin

Has a ring to it

Grace Goshen grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Obadiah, u didn't answer that. Pls, do scriptural justice to it.
justice has been done to that sire. scroll up. when there are no laws there cant be sin. so technically sin only started being sin when adam was made with the laws and he was the first so break the laws that he came with and hence technically was the first to sin even though before he came there was sin yafun yafun everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.