Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (49499 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Judas2013: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Obadiah the false teacher/prophet

grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by macof(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2013
If the reason why humans die is because we are children of one man that sinned. Why do other animals die then? Abi Adam is the father of dogs,cats, goats etc.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

I have addressed that - if one blood meant ONE NATION, then ONE NATION would have been used - your claim is baseless.

Another baseless claim - Sin entered through Adam - regardless of whether Adam is a man or a nation, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for sin to have existed before Adam!

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

Rubbish - absolute rubbish. Romans 5:17 is a DIRECT comparison between two actual men and nothing more. There is absolutely NO BASIS for this 'play of words'. I have shown you 4 instances in Romans 5 alone where a DIRECT COMPARISON is made between one man and one man.
you do err sire. sin is not inputted if there are no laws. before adam there were no laws so technically even though there was sin, their was no sin. gerrit ?

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< before adam sin was in the world but not counted as sin yet

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2013
One question for you - how did sin enter the world? The bible says through one man - if this is a nation, explain how sin entered the world through that nation, since - according to you - sin already existed. Maybe it existed in outer space. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013: Obadiah the false teacher/prophet

grin grin grin
grin grin grin top of the morning to you sire
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Judas2013: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin top of the morning to you sire

Good morning to you too

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

So what is this ONE BLOOD? Did God keep a sachet of blood by his throne that he used as spice with the earth to create all humans? cheesy

If you are ONE BLOOD what does it mean? You have a common ANCESTOR - that is what it means.

Heresy upon Heresy - there is nowhere in the scripture where this idea of different spirits being given to different nations at the point they are created - heck there is no evidence that numerous nations were created! All that was created was ONE MAN - ADAM and nothing else. If you can provide where other nations were created then do so.
i suggest you read the book of genesis 1 properly and pray for guidance while reading it-concerning the bolded cheesy

no evidence of different nations created ? i suggest you study genesis 2 vs 9 to 14. all the nations are even mentioned. dayummm you err sire
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i suggest you read the book of genesis 1 properly and pray for guidance while reading it-concerning the bolded cheesy

I have read it - ONLY ONE MAN was created and ONLY ONE SPIRIT was given. If you have anything else beyond conjecture that birds are human beings, get back to me.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

Look, discussing with on this forum is never any educative. If you not mocking, you going off topic or you insulting and such bore my discussion with you.

When you quoted Jeremiah, you quoted to support pre Adamic creation and now you saying something different.

Are you for creation or RE- creation?

And what is the somthing different that I am saying now? smiley

Please what does the bolded in your statement really mean? you sounding like some snake oil kinna guy.

LWKP

grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Rubbish! I know you will now state your previous heresy that birds stated in Genesis are other human beings eh? So God was confused - he called human beings (species) birds, goats and cattle. cheesy

yes heathens are called cattle, beasts, and dogs in the bible. he called the heathen woman a dog. remember ? you do err sire cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: you do err sire. sin is not inputted if there are no laws. before adam there were no laws so technically even though there was sin, their was no sin. gerrit ?

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< before adam sin was in the world but not counted as sin yet

Absolute rubbish - Adam was given laws IMMEDIATELY he was created:

Genesis 2:16-17 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That commandment is the first law and his action was imputed as sin. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: One question for you - how did sin enter the world? The bible says through one man - if this is a nation, explain how sin entered the world through that nation, since - according to you - sin already existed. Maybe it existed in outer space. cheesy

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< before adam sin was in the world but not counted as sin yet. heathens were created first
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Absolute rubbish - Adam was given laws IMMEDIATELY he was created:

Genesis 2:16-17 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That commandment is the first law and his action was imputed as sin. Simple.

you are assuming adam is the lords first creation smdh
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: yes heathens are called cattle, beasts, and dogs in the bible. he called the heathen woman a dog. remember ? you do err sire cheesy cheesy

Dem no wan go deep sire.smiley

If you dont go deep how can you tell when impending judgement is around the corner.

Its called denial and Goshen and his brethren are in complete total denial.

Like Alice in wonderland. grin

Top of the morning to you brother.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: yes heathens are called cattle, beasts, and dogs in the bible. he called the heathen woman a dog. remember ? you do err sire cheesy cheesy

But the Israelites are also called Sheep remember? So which nation was Israel then? The Sheep or Adam? Or both? Or are sheep not beasts too? cheesy cheesy

Please tell me what spirit was given to sheep in Genesis.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: you are assuming adam is the lords first creation smdh

I am assuming nothing - if God said he had a first creation and second creation, show me where both were described.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Dem no wan go deep sire.smiley

If you dont go deep how can you tell when impending judgement is around the corner.

Its called denial and Goshen and his brethren are in complete total denial.

Like Alice in wonderland. grin

Top of the morning to you brother.

real denial Sire lmao. top of the morning to you too brother. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777:

romans 5 vs 13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. <<< before adam sin was in the world but not counted as sin yet. heathens were created first

Again I say, this is absolute rubbish! If we believe your nonsense theory, sheep were created before the Adam in Genesis 1:25, so since the Israelites are Sheep, then they are NOT part of the nation of Adam.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Judas2013: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
let me grab a seat..... let me watch cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

But the Israelites are also called Sheep remember? So which nation was Israel then? The Sheep or Adam? Or both? Or are sheep not beasts too? cheesy cheesy

Please tell me what spirit was given to sheep in Genesis.
adam is israel. now we are getting somewhere wink wink

well in genesis the shepherd was adam and the sheep were the beasts. for the spirit of the sheep refer to genesis 1 vs 11-12
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: adam is israel. now we are getting somewhere wink wink

Adam is NOT Israel according to your animals being human beings theory - God called Israel sheep. Since Sheep were created along with other beast of the earth in vs 24-25, Adam is NOT ISRAEL.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

That is when Sheep were created - Israelite are the Sheep not so? cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Again I say, this is absolute rubbish! If we believe your nonsense theory, sheep were created before the Adam in Genesis 1:25, so since the Israelites are Sheep, then they are NOT part of the nation of Adam.
sheep is an ambiguous ambidextrous and relative word. the sheep today can be the shepherd tomorrow. during genesis the shepherd was adam and the sheep were the gentiles, however in the era of the gentiles adam is the sheep and the gentiles are the shepherd wink wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Adam is NOT Israel according to your animals being human beings theory - God called Israel sheep. Since Sheep were created along with other beast of the earth in vs 24-25, Adam is NOT ISRAEL.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

That is when Sheep were created - Israelite are the Sheep not so? cheesy
i think you are getting yourself confused here. adam is a physical entity. it is a body type. 'israel' is a spiritual entity. it is a spirit type.

adam comes from the hebrew word adamah meaning 'from the ground'

israel comes from the hebrew yasharahla meaning ' prince of the power'
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: sheep is an ambiguous ambidextrous and relative word. the sheep today can be the shepherd tomorrow. during genesis the shepherd was adam and the sheep were the gentiles, however in the era of the gentiles adam is the sheep and the gentiles are the shepherd wink wink

You see how confused you are? Sheep are ambiguous - your entire theory is ambiguous and meaningless.

Dogs and goats are heathen, but sheep are ambiguous. Stop talking nonsense and smoke less ganja.

A sheep is an animal - if animals are heathen in Genesis (according to obadiah's convoluted theory), and sheep are included in the animals, and Israel is described as the sheep, then Israel is one of the heathen and not Adam.

Precept upon precept. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i think you are getting yourself confused here. adam is a physical entity. it is a body type. 'israel' is a spiritual entity. it is a spirit type.

Israel = sheep = heathen, since animals are heathen. According to your theory.

obadiah777: [b]yes heathens are called cattle, beasts, and dogs in the bible. he called the heathen woman a dog. remember ? you do err sire cheesy cheesy

A sheep is a beast, sheep are Israelites, therefore Israelites are heathen.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2013
i just suggested this topic for front page. lol. interesting topic
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i think you are getting yourself confused here. adam is a physical entity. it is a body type. 'israel' is a spiritual entity. it is a spirit type

You see confusion? Adam is a physical entity, Israel is a spiritual entity, but what did you say a few moments ago?

obadiah777: adam is israel. now we are getting somewhere wink wink

From Adam = Israel, to Adam = physical and Israel = Spiritual.

You need deliverance from the spirit of confusion. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

You see how confused you are? Sheep are ambiguous - your entire theory is ambiguous and meaningless.

Dogs and goats are heathen, but sheep are ambiguous. Stop talking nonsense and smoke less ganja.

A sheep is an animal - if animals are heathen in Genesis (according to obadiah's convoluted theory), and sheep are included in the animals, and Israel is described as the sheep, then Israel is one of the heathen and not Adam.

Precept upon precept. cool cool
dogs and beasts and cattles are designated for heathens. sheep on the other hand goes back and forth between who is the shepherd and who is the sheep. who is the ruler and who are the ruled. oh by the way other favorite description the lord uses are fowls of the heaven and fishes of the sea wink wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: dogs and beasts and cattles are designated for heathens. sheep on the other hand goes back and forth between who is the shepherd and who is the sheep. who is the ruler and who are the ruled. oh by the way other favorite description the lord uses are fowls of the heaven and fishes of the sea wink wink

Rubbish - sheep are a subset of beasts, therefore, sheep MUST be heathen. Or did you miss out on logic class at school? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Israel = sheep = heathen, since animals are heathen. According to your theory.

A sheep is a beast, sheep are Israelites, therefore Israelites are heathen.
a sheep can be a beast as in during creation when adam was the shepherd and the beasts were the sheep. and israelites are not heathens. you are adding two and two to make five. stay on focus. you are all over the place. have you had your coffee yet ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

You see confusion? Adam is a physical entity, Israel is a spiritual entity, but what did you say a few moments ago?

From Adam = Israel, to Adam = physical and Israel = Spiritual.

You need deliverance from the spirit of confusion. cheesy
you err not knowing scriptures. the body is adam and the spirit is israel. israel was made from the beginning in spirit but when placed in a body they were called adam

jeremiah 51 vs 19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name <<< israel is the former of all things. the first spirit formed. refer to genesis chapter 1 . in the beginning heaven was created. heaven is israel spirit.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: a sheep can be a beast as in during creation when adam was the shepherd and the beasts were the sheep. and israelites are not heathens. you are adding two and two to make five. stay on focus. you are all over the place. have you had your coffee yet ? cheesy cheesy

I am all over the place? cheesy Who made these directly contradictory statements? cheesy

Adam is Israel

Adam is physical entity while Israel is spiritual entity

I am merely mirroring the contradictions and absurdities in your theories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.