Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541283 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Petitediva14(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
favoredgal:

yeah i admire them too.

Miguel Varoni and his wife has been married for almost 20 years too.

Wait o! Is that not Jesus mantemoras in Fearless heart and estefania?! shocked shocked shocked Yeeeeepaaa!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Romanticboy1:
oh my...I really missed the impostor..was really following it till my decoder crashed...from what I had read so far... Ivan is dead? the all powerful man? nd Mariana? this decietful woman?? how did it all happen? can someone summarise what I missed pls? i stopped at the 104th episode
seriously you have missed alot...the way raqueal cried was funny(yesterdae episode)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
mubzay:
Ds antonio is a jerk. Seriously asking his ex (dnt knw her name) abt their future. Metchew
Gosh! Griselda, luv ur courage. Poor antonio, u are all alone.

Elena is more heartless cuz she dosent care who comes her way even her mother unlike raquel who still protects her sons after knowing dt dey dislike her now.
Raquel is more heartless cuz she killed her father
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Raquel o!! shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Raquel + evil shocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2015
damnit this Raquel for me is the baddest female villain i have seen so far in telemundo shows cheesy cheesy....
So Racquel is not the biological mother to edwardo....so much secrets...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Romanticboy1(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2015
the truth has Been revealed by Raquel to Valentina... so Eduardo is indeed Adriano's son with val....buh I dun get why she loved him so much even tho he isn't her real son....nd hated Cristobal..her son with Adriano...

finally,rafael died...its painful tho.... I always knew he'll die at some point...

but wait o..I haven't seen Catalina nd Ramon since? what happened to them?
nd I always thought Ramon was Adriano's son at a point

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
favoredgal:

yeah i admire them too.

Miguel Varoni and his wife has been married for almost 20 years too.
Yes. I recently found out dat Miguel Varoni and his wife do not have any child since they got married, yet their love for each other is so strong.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
shalewizzy2:
Not really, Leonidas death was meant for Adriano, he got in the way and died in his place. I think Elena is more evil cuz she's yet to snap and is already killing evry1 and any1
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
as in ehhn see d 2 hot slaps she gave her mum d other day. and her face is so mean.
Mobre:

Not really, Leonidas death was meant for Adriano, he got in the way and died in his place. I think Elena is more evil cuz she's yet to snap and is already killing evry1 and any1

as in ehhn see d 2 hot slaps she gave her mum d other day. and her face is so mean.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
HFH_ I love what Ms Creselda is doing. Antonio is one spoilt brat, it's abt time he starts to understand that there are CONSEQUENCES for his actions and inactions. It's no longer 'mummy to the rescue' for him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
I so so love Juan Soler. He is a great actor.

This Hugo is such a spoilt and stuupid boy. Jezz he is so annoying

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
benedictac:
I so so love Juan Soler. He is a great actor.

This Hugo is such a spoilt and stuupid boy. Jezz he is so annoying

i tot i was the only one who noticed...Hugo is the reason why racqel found out their hidout and almost burnt them alive ...and not only that,he also made racquel discover that they were still alive....dats why there are certain things that are kept from kids cos they would not understand..they tink the world is a bed of roses with only good people...

Juan soler is a brillant actor...its easier to blend into a protagonist character esp wen makeup is involved...but its complicated wen u have to play the role of an antagonist....i give him a thumbs up....great actor!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oh lord!oh lord!why are these children like this eh?why?why? Sophia and Hugo.
That's why sometimes you have to teach your child to be sensitive to danger.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Romanticboy1:
the truth has Been revealed by Raquel to Valentina... so Eduardo is indeed Adriano's son with val....buh I dun get why she loved him so much even tho he isn't her real son....nd hated Cristobal..her son with Adriano...

finally,rafael died...its painful tho.... I always knew he'll die at some point...

but wait o..I haven't seen Catalina nd Ramon since? what happened to them?
nd I always thought Ramon was Adriano's son at a point
same here too thought ramon waz adriano's lost son.#ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
I love Soya Smith in HFH. I love the way she handles her children.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raquel has gone MAD!!!calling Blanca, Valentina...lols

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
TI_ I hate it when the villain goes mad in novelas. Can't sane pple be evil. Why 'justify' their wickedness with insanity....

Hugo, Ramon, and Eduardo are the worst characters in this novela

Hugo_ very disobedient and dull child

Ramon_ always whining

Eduardo_ push over, has no mind of his own, very slow, dull, too trusting

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mobre:
TI_ I hate it when the villain goes mad in novelas. Can't sane pple be evil. Why 'justify' their wickedness with insanity....

Ramon_ always whining

Then I. Wonder what you will say of Cristobal
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Then I. Wonder what you will say of Cristobal

Cristobal's case is different. He was only trying to get the love of his mum which he never enjoyed from birth.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well well...isn't Lazaro such a good male nurse? He went from nursing Greta's disability to something else

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mobre:
TI_ I hate it when the villain goes mad in novelas. Can't sane pple be evil. Why 'justify' their wickedness with insanity
I tell you

It was a cheap way out for the writers. Why taint a spectacular performance from the villain with madness
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
shalewizzy2:
nope. Killing her father was a mistake. D kill was meant for adriano but mr leonidas saved him thus got killed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
mubzay:
nope. Killing her father was a mistake. D kill was meant for adriano but mr leonidas saved him thus got killed.
Buh she's too heartless
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
TI:I am thinking eduardo will die oo....how can he go to the house all alone with adriano outside(stupidity)....I really hope Valentina punches Raq in the throat before this thing ends.....Who wants to bet that they will show Simona giving birth to a mini-Rafa?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
holyteeboy:
TI:I am thinking eduardo will die oo....how can he go to the house all alone with adriano outside(stupidity)....I really hope Valentina punches Raq in the throat before this thing ends.....Who wants to bet that they will show Simona giving birth to a mini-Rafa?
No mini rafa
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whoa,TI has ended. Really hoped val will slap raq for all her troubles n melania arrested for being an accomplice. Its well oo

To much make up even tita wey lose her child. Didn't recognize karina n catalina.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Someone should fill me in ( imposter ) no light
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by openmine(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dexla(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
FYI impostor ends today.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mobre:

Ramon_ always whining

Looooools.Eduardo and Blanca no try for this telenovela at all. I was taken aback at Eduardo's impassive (barely registering anger or surprise or anything see) face when he was with Valentina, Adriano and co and learnt that Adriano was his father.
Come on! register some emotion.
Any way I can't wait for telemundo to one day show La patrona,I have heard great things about it and Christian Bach if that's even possible is an even more evil villain there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.