Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540863 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

You have progressed from a fan to stalker o! tongue

Abeg wetin be her IG handle?
Lol. I am not a stalker, i Just like seeing our Telemundo stars again after d end of each telenovela and how dey live their life.
Her IG handle is mariaecamargo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
bbeckky:
seeing the rerun today and that was exactly what crossed my mind.......it looks like its gonna be interesting i just hope they don't spoil it with unnecessary slots and unrealistic/senseless ending

I hope they stay on track.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Anyone noticed that. Ezekiel's daughter in FOD is same as Patricia in HFH?

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
face of destiny looks predictable. obviously diego is not the real 'monster child'. i feel its luciano, ezekiel's son that actually commited the crime. but diego was implicated.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
abi ooo
tyconcepts:

I hope they stay on track.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yes of course we know he didn't commit the crime otherwise the writer wouldn't have started the series with that revelation
poshest:
face of destiny looks predictable. obviously diego is not the real 'monster child'. i feel its luciano, ezekiel's son that actually commited the crime. but diego was implicated.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
HFH:watching HFH today made me believe all is not what it seems...if we allow our emotions to dictate our way of thinking,
we will make wrong decisions...
Its really a double blow from reinaldo...
he found out that his restaurant was indirectly bought by grieselda without his knowledge and while he was trying to get over it,that stupid girl sent those pics online....
...At times being nice really sucks angry
..a little aggression wont hurt cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
tyconcepts:
Anyone noticed that. Ezekiel's daughter in FOD is same as Patricia in HFH?
Yes o and she is more lively here than in hfh.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2015
juliebest:

i think it all depends on the roles dey have been made to perform...
in HFH,she is the quiet,humble and kind lady..in FOD,she is a spoilt and crazy brat.. cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Will Grieselda and Reinaldo get back together again?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Seun360:
Will Grieselda and Reinaldo get back together again?
before nko, what do you expect. they will surely come back together

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2015
juliebest:
An I like her better in TFOD than HFH.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2015
bentenny:
HFH:watching HFH today made me believe all is not what it seems...if we allow our emotions to dictate our way of thinking,
we will make wrong decisions...
Its really a double blow from reinaldo...
he found out that his restaurant was indirectly bought by grieselda without his knowledge and while he was trying to get over it,that stupid girl sent those pics online....
...At times being nice really sucks angry
..a little aggression wont hurt cheesy

I really felt for Reinaldo.....That silly Vanessa just complicated his life when he was still trying to come to terms with Griselda's white lie BUT Griselda should have heard him out even tho' a picture speaks volume.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2015
poshest:

Exactly...I suspect Luciano too and his Dad's kindness isn't out of goodwill.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tchiwinnie: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is Anthonia in FOD same person as Camella in CL?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tchiwinnie: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
poshest:
Really? Good thinking. My mind no go there o. Let's kp watching sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dapsin999(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Is Anthonia in FOD same person as Camella in CL?

Yes! She's a better person her and I like her role
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2015
i guess most peeps here dont know Theresa Christina of Husband for Hire is Camila in cruel love AND Antonia in face of destiny.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
For and Justice ends 22/1/2016

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
poshest:
i guess most peeps here dont know Theresa Christina of Husband for Hire is Camila in cruel love AND Antonia in face of destiny.

I knew immediately cheesy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
poshest:
Her face has stuck in my head. She was also in behind closed doors, can't really remember her character. And I prefer her in villain roles than Mary Magdalene roles......
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by orluuchi(f): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
nellyalph:

Her face has stuck in my head. She was also in behind closed doors, can't really remember her character. And I prefer her in villain roles than Mary Magdalene roles......
she was Pilar, Javier's wife in bcd

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2015
nellyalph:

same here , I also prefer her in villain roles

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Grieselda and Reinalde though.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please What happened in HFH and TFD both yesterday and today. NEPA and Jennyentertainment failed me!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2015
FLAJ: daniel pounce is now the new imposter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Elena is so lucky she doesn't have a rival like her sis lucia...na beg she for dey beg pablo....infact she sud be the one begging and apologizing to pablo...well any thing goes in telemundo

FOD:Always knew all along that diego was not the one...he doesnt have that killer instinct...His dad was just not qualified to be called a father...
Am suspecting its a girl but who wud that be..?
not the reporter or the imposter...den who?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE ON THIS THREAD....HAVE A MEMORABLE CHRISTMAS wink wink wink

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
I think its one of Ezekiel's sons...

bentenny:
FLAJ: daniel pounce is now the new imposter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Elena is so lucky she doesn't have a rival like her sis lucia...na beg she for dey beg pablo....infact she sud be the one begging and apologizing to pablo...well any thing goes in telemundo

FOD:Always knew all along that diego was not the one...he doesnt have that killer instinct...His dad was just not qualified to be called a father...
Am suspecting its a girl but who wud that be..?
not the reporter or the imposter...den who?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE ON THIS THREAD....HAVE A MEMORABLE CHRISTMAS wink wink wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
nickishire:
I think its one of Ezekiel's sons...
I never looked it from that angle. It may be true. Let's keep watching
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello my people! I'm really loving Face of Destiny&I prefer Veronica's role in FOD dan any role she's performed. She's more active&alive here, unlike in broken angel&queen of hearts. I also love Luciano's role, I'm really feeling him. Ezekiel was Hector in Until My Last Breathe, I'm so happy 2 see him again.

HFH-If not cos Theresa is a murderer, I prefer her 2 Griselda. Hw cud she just cheaply fall 4 dose pics like dat? Wen Theresa saw it, she knew dey were doctored, but Griselda cudnt figure it out. Like Simeon said, its very obvious, its only a stupid person dat won't notice.
Griselda failed a big test.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
dahmie2013:

HFH-If not cos Theresa is a murderer, I prefer her 2 Griselda. Hw cud she just cheaply fall 4 dose pics like dat? Wen Theresa saw it, she knew dey were doctored, but Griselda cudnt figure it out. Like Simeon said, its very obvious, its only a stupid person dat won't notice.
Griselda failed a big test.

It takes a con to know a con that's the case of Theresa Cristina and besides she has known Reinaldo for almost a lifetime unlike Griselda who apart from just getting to know Reinaldo is coming from a bad con man's marriage.

The only thing I blame Griselda for isn't allowing Reinaldo explain himself.

And she's obviously built the relationship between she and Reinaldo on the ruins of her past failed marriage....Taking about Distrust.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
FOD - I just hope Ezekiel doesn't end up killing Antonia for her snooping coz she is obviously unnerving him by getting to close to finding out the truth. Also I hope Diego nice-guy attitude doesn't get him to more trouble than he already is in.....See the huge lie Catherina told just because he agreed to cover up her self planned kidnap.

HFH - Kike is just dumb. Am tried of Griselda macho-woman attitude. Theresa Cristina is really a cockatoo though I like her villain roles but certainly not with this "Queen of the Nile" touch.

FLAJ - Lilian is one smart b*tch tho, always thinking of a plan B to save B to save her a**. Abel should take several seats with his sad face and life. Edriana's life is just a complicated one. Daniel Ponce now knows what it means to be on the other side of justice. Lucia is playing a dangerous game.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
tyconcepts:
FOD - I just hope Ezekiel doesn't end up killing Antonia for her snooping coz she is obviously unnerving him by getting to close to finding out the truth. Also I hope Diego nice-guy attitude doesn't get him to more trouble than he already is in.....See the huge lie Catherina told just because he agreed to cover up her self planned kidnap.

HFH - Kike is just dumb. Am tried of Griselda macho-woman attitude. Theresa Cristina is really a cockatoo though I like her villain roles but certainly not with this "Queen of the Nile" touch.

FLAJ - Lilian is one smart b*tch tho, always thinking of a plan B to save B to save her a**. Abel should take several seats with his sad face and life. Edriana's life is just a complicated one. Daniel Ponce now knows what it means to be on the other side of justice. Lucia is playing a dangerous game.
I doubt if Ezekiel will kill Antonio, she is one of the main cast. He may try to hurt her with the people she likes/loves

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page