Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,720 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539835 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
onyicindy:

Imagine replacing FLAJ and cruel love with broken angel back to back. I just tire for this people o.

I think it's just for a while. Maybe till February when the new soaps will be aired.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
onyicindy:

Imagine replacing FLAJ and cruel love with broken angel back to back. I just tire for this people o.
Lol. I pray they give us more new series by mid year
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Husband for hire will finish next week.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ohh....finally FLAJ is over...it was such a lovely soapy with a beautiful end...huge credits to ALL d stars esp liliana and diablo...
still tink diablo is d best actor in telemundo so far...IMO
his versatility is an understatement...acting dey d guy DNA..lol

I wish dere was a shop I cud get d original and complete FLAJ with all d complete episodes..

d upcoming soapy passion for revenge mite b Anoda star cast....very similar faces...hope it doesn't end up like FH

Am guessing d reason y broken angel will be aired back to back is because one of dem will be replaced with either the new soapies being advertised...i just hope so...

and why have dey decided not to show BCD?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please JennyEntertainment try to update you recap more often. We depend on it because of our busy schedule and everything.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
TFOD:
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Simran94 post=423
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Katier00(f): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anthonia left the show this made them to kill her character halfway. she was not suppose to die
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
What is Husband for Hire doing?

How can Rinaldo go out and settle down with his daughter's mother in-law? Or his son in law's mother?

All of them to live in a big house together and all their friends cheering for them. PURE RUBBISH!!!

By the way, who won the custody battle between Esther and Beautrix?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
RikoduoSennin:

How can Rinaldo go out and settle down with his daughter's mother in-law? Or his son in law's mother?

All of them to live in a big house together and all their friends cheering for them. PURE RUBBISH!!!

husband for Hire no get bearing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 30, 2016
I have never had time to watch Telemundo channels but i stumbled across a new soap they are currently airing called "Broken Angel: Santa Diaba". The programme is so interesting and i have been finding myself pressing the Auto-reminder button on my remote to alert me when each episode kick starts. You guys really need to watch it. So interesting!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 30, 2016
benedictac:

husband for Hire no get bearing

I totally agree with you
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Katier00:
Anthonia left the show
this made them to kill her character halfway. she was not suppose to die
Nope!!! It's Mariana that left half way

Antonia's character was meant to die
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
prince3009:
I have never had time to watch Telemundo channels but i stumbled across a new soap they are currently airing called "Broken Angel: Santa Diaba". The programme is so interesting and i have been finding myself pressing the Auto-reminder button on my remote to alert me when each episode kick starts. You guys really need to watch it. So interesting!!
Broken Angel is not a new telemundo soap, they aired it last year already, they are just repeating the soap

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
RikoduoSennin:
Please JennyEntertainment try to update you recap more often. We depend on it because of our busy schedule and everything.
BCD wouldn't be repeated because the right to air it has expired. That was Telemundo said on their fan page
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
RikoduoSennin:

That's their custom to a large extend and should be respected.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
prince3009:
Most of us have watched it and is very interesting. Alot of suspense and secretdt from the beginning till the end.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
so man self dey watch telemundo i think say na only women dey watch am.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
favoredgal:

To think that their characters would have been vice versa.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Simran94:
Broken Angel is not a new telemundo soap, they aired it last year already, they are just repeating the soap

Really? I wasn't aware. Like i said, the Telemundo Channel was the last channel i would tune to but on getting to see this soap, i repented grin

i guess my non-interest in it before now is the reason for my ignorance of the fact that it was aired before
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
prince3009:

Really? I wasn't aware. Like i said, the Telemundo Channel was the last channel i would tune to but on getting to see this soap, i repented grin

i guess my non-interest in it before now is the reason for my ignorance of the fact that it was aired before
. lol, it's good you repented o because telemundo rocks!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Katier00(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
favoredgal:

no it was anthonia. mariana was suppose to play the character anthonia before they were switched. anthonia left two weeks into the show that was why her character was aborted prematurely
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Katier00:
no it was anthonia. mariana was suppose to play the character anthonia before they were switched. anthonia left two weeks into the show that was why her character was aborted prematurely

Nope!!!!!! It was Elizabeth Gutierrez that left the show !!!! That's Mariana and she left two weeks into AIRING not two weeks into production

Airing started mid way into production

The character of Anthonia played by marita Rodriguez (aka Theresa Christiana)was written to be brief....it was a flash character
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Finally Husband for Hire is over. The telenovela so far without bearing in Telemumundo. IMO

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
I always suspected Marcos to b d monster child. But I wonder d role of samaniego's wife in all this.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
juliebest:
I always suspected Marcos to b d monster child. But I wonder d role of samaniego's wife in all this.
eziekel paid her not to reveal that mercos is the real monster child I think she knows who really killed her child evil woman angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just realized that Barbara in husband for hire is the same as Clara in fearless heart

I wonder how come I Jnr put it together before! She was naive and innocent in fearless heart but she brought on the sex in HfH

Anyways I'm looking forward to under the same skies, with Gabriel porras - should be worth watching
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
juliebest:

He can't be the monster Child... Whoever it is, can't be so obvious and the puzzle can't be solved this early

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Naveedah(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2016
First time I am going to check Telemundo, I think I am loving it. Can someone please help me with a summary of BROKEN ANGEL. please!!!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Naveedah:
First time I am going to check Telemundo, I think I am loving it. Can someone please help me with a summary of BROKEN ANGEL. please!!!!!

if u got the updates u won't enjoy it again. So sit tight and enjoy the suspense, intrigues, love and some unrealistic and funny scenes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.