Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540869 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by anthon47(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2016
[size=14pt][/size]please where can I download the face of destiny episode by episode I started watching it but will be away for some time. Please give me an answer [size=14pt]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by scovic33: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Please someone should help me with the price of dstv decoder and dish and 32 inch plasma TV..thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year Peeps!
FOD- I must confess I'm really enjoying dis telenovela. Also I'm loving Luciano & Veronica. Dey really make me enjoy deir character, especially being a twist 4rm what I used 2 know dem 4.

SW-I have been watching it keenly 2 see what wud have made ppl suspect it was Julian dat was d hunter, but mehn d guy was really a pro. Especially now dat he's with Eva, yet nothing gave a clue dat he cud be d suspect. But Mauricio dat wasn't even anything was showing d signs of d hunter. I noticed Julian has been very smart, being studying his moves.

FLAJ-Liliana is d person dat makes me watch dis. Dat voice dey gave her is damn too funny, I just laff each time she talks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
dahmie2013:
Happy New Year Peeps!
FOD- I must confess I'm really enjoying dis telenovela. Also I'm loving Luciano & Veronica. Dey really make me enjoy deir character, especially being a twist 4rm what I used 2 know dem 4.

SW-I have been watching it keenly 2 see what wud have made ppl suspect it was Julian dat was d hunter, but mehn d guy was really a pro. Especially now dat he's with Eva, yet nothing gave a clue dat he cud be d suspect. But Mauricio dat wasn't even anything was showing d signs of d hunter. I noticed Julian has been very smart, being studying his moves.

FLAJ-Liliana is d person dat makes me watch dis. Dat voice dey gave her is damn too funny, I just laff each time she talks.

Not as funny as the female AFIAD officer's.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
everything about CRUEL LOVE is so childish and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
FLAJ:Personally i love the personality of lucia...when you want or love some thing or someone,you don't wait for it to come to you...you go out of ur way to get it....
seeing daniel after his release has given lucia a mile ahead of the female doc...she was the first to see daniel wen sister amparro died,
first to see him in d cell inspite of what he did to her,
first to congratulate him after his release...honestly speaking,her type is rare wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Yea true dearie, that type is indeed rare in reality but not in the make believe world....having forgotten all the humiliations, the unfair treatments nd all he put her thru, her xter is just treading the path her emotions lead and not her brains
bentenny:
FLAJ:Personally i love the personality of lucia...when you want or love some thing or someone,you don't wait for it to come to you...you go out of ur way to get it....
seeing daniel after his release has given lucia a mile ahead of the female doc...she was the first to see daniel wen sister amparro died,
first to congratulate him after his release...honestly speaking,her type is rare wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
bentenny:
Going out of your way to get it shouldnt entail hurting and prolly killing people around you especially your family and the supposed people you love......
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
nellyalph:

Going out of your way to get it shouldnt entail hurting and prolly killing people around you especially your family and the supposed people you love......
It all depends on how u want to go about it...in the case of lucia,she did nothing wrong neither did she hurt any one in the process...and obviously,daniel actually wanted her...she was just faster than the female doc... grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na only for telemundo ladies dey wear high heels and still run comfortably. Telemumundo. I still dey watch sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
benedictac:
Na only for telemundo ladies dey wear high heels and still run comfortably. Telemumundo. I still dey watch sha.

Tell me about it.

They even have makeup intact flawless when they are about to sleep and first thing as they wake up.

Or is it the flawless skin even when they are in the hospital after being shot, dragged through swamp, undergoing major surgery.

How could Anthonia have walked through that forest without any dirt or fauna getting on her clothes. Then she gets shot in the abdomen goes into surgery is out of surgery and in her bed looking like she's in a photo-shoot. Hiss . Over glitz dey worry telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by remkul: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
So Anthonia is actually dead..what a pity
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
i love Ezekiel's calm nature
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ozioms(f): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
salsera:

Tell me about it.

They even have makeup intact flawless when they are about to sleep and first thing as they wake up.

Or is it the flawless skin even when they are in the hospital after being shot, dragged through swamp, undergoing major surgery.

How could Anthonia have walked through that forest without any dirt or fauna getting on her clothes. Then she gets shot in the abdomen goes into surgery is out of surgery and in her bed looking like she's in a photo-shoot. Hiss . Over glitz dey worry telemundo
dis kain thing I tire o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mskwin(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
For love and justice ends next week, I presume... Who know what it will be replaced with? I guess it'll be an old one since dere's no new advert except for under the same sky which is premiering on the 8th of Feb....
What do y'all think?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mskwin:
For love and justice ends next week, I presume... Who know what it will be replaced with? I guess it'll be an old one since dere's no new advert except for under the same sky which is premiering on the 8th of Feb....
What do y'all think?

yeah u re right it's broken angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Why do I feel as if Martin is Ezekiels son...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2016
onyicindy:

becoz it is telemundo and they always have a way of twisting the story
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by remkul: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2016
onyicindy:
i tink so, judgun frm farmiliarity between sonia n ezekiel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
The minute I saw Martin kiss Mariana I knew Anthonia would die.

How do you bury one gf and in less than a week you bed another.

Seems mourning in this telemundo is microwave style.

Honestly it seems that the writers for this telenovela think if someone does not kiss or hv sex in an episode nobody go watch again.

Martin can not mourn or cry to save his life in this telenovela. His facial expressions look contrived. The only time he actually looks believable is when he's about to kiss someone.

His acting in Part of me was so much better he was believable.

This telenovela had a good vibe but these unnecessary plot twists and suggestions of everyone having an affair with everyone else is spoiling it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
salsera:
The minute I saw Martin kiss Mariana I knew Anthonia would die.

How do you bury one gf and in less than a week you bed another.

Seems mourning in this telemundo is microwave style.

Honestly it seems that the writers for this telenovela think if someone does not kiss or hv sex in an episode nobody go watch again.

Martin can not mourn or cry to save his life in this telenovela. His facial expressions look contrived. The only time he actually looks believable is when he's about to kiss someone.

His acting in Part of me was so much better he was believable.

This telenovela had a good vibe but these unnecessary plot twists and suggestions of everyone having an affair with everyone else is spoiling it.

Antonia was written to die and dats why i dont watch FOD, maritza rodriquez is one of ma fav telemundo actress i love watcing her play a gd xter.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
this telemundo self. the same place Daniel didn't get signal is the same place Pablo made and received call.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
benedictac:
this telemundo self. the same place Daniel didn't get signal is the same place Pablo made and received call.
That's why it's Telemundo!! Where the impossible becomes possible, it's so annoying sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2016
benedictac:
I tink it depends on d strength of d network at dat time esp considering d warehouse was on d outskirts of d city...or d signal capability on his fone is weak...
dat one of d reasons why people spend cash buying hi-tech Fones...
it happens in real life...not just telemundo..lol

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2016
I just knew 4rm Birdie's dat his info was a trap...too bad Daniel fell 4 it...we I don't blame Daniel cos most of d informant tip off has be flawless do far...
I still don't understand why d policeman who went to call backup didn't enter d police car and zoom 2 a far distant b4 making dat call...dat wasn't sensible at all...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
liza207:

Antonia was written to die and dats why i dont watch FOD, maritza rodriquez is one of ma fav telemundo actress i love watcing her play a gd xter.

But I really doubt Anthonia is really dead... When it comes with these telenovelas, one should expect anything! We will see sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Cruel love has ended, FLAJ will end this month and HFH is gradually ending..... They are not advertising any new series apart from under the same sky, hope the won't bring back some old series..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
nellyalph:
Cruel love has ended, FLAJ will end this month and HFH is gradually ending..... They are not advertising any new series apart from under the same sky, hope the won't bring back some old series..

Passion for revenge will also start in february
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
nickishire:

Passion for revenge will also start in february
OK. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
nellyalph:
Imagine replacing FLAJ and cruel love with broken angel back to back. I just tire for this people o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.