Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (550219 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks benedictac

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Zheemub:
Thanks benedictac
uwc
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
A little spoiler alert into- APFR - spoiler alert.

Hahahaha Leo boy drowning will be the most epic scene ever!!!! hehehe it will be better than watching Diablo and Liliana burning better than watching the death of Collmio, Better than watching Fernanda eating her father's heart!!! Hehehehe Can't wait... The gates of Mundo hell await him and we will all be there to see it!!!

*Hide head* make una no stone me oh mbok. Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
benedictac:
A little spoiler alert into- APFR - spoiler alert.

Hahahaha Leo boy drowning will be the most epic scene ever!!!! hehehe it will be better than watching Diablo and Liliana burning better than watching the death of Collmio, Better than watching Fernanda eating her father's heart!!! Hehehehe Can't wait... The gates of Mundo hell await him and we will all be there to see it!!!

*Hide head* make una no stone me oh mbok. Lolz
today's recap pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
playboy99:
today's recap pls
Thank God ooh, they've lifted the ban. see you in the evening
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Olamzy001: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 08163727964
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
@benedictac: what's the rift between Eva and Marlene? Thought Eva saved Marlene and offered her a place to live.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zheemub:
@benedictac: what's the rift between Eva and Marlene? Thought Eva saved Marlene and offered her a place to live.

this is the problem

Marlene receives a mysterious visitor-her brother! He and
Marlene are still bitter about losing the house. Marlene is
especially bitter. She’s been lying to Eva for years, pretending
to be her best friend while hating her all the while. Marlene
thinks Eva is arrogant and that not the saint everyone thinks
she is. Her brother laughs. It’s not a good idea to get on
Marlene’s bad side.

She's just bitter for loosing her house
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olamzy001:
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 08163727964

Sorry, I don't even belong to the watsapp group
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
benedictac:

Sorry, I don't even belong to the watsapp group
todays recap pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks, let's see how it goes.
Marlene wants what Eva has especially her hubby. My thoughts though.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zheemub:
Thanks, let's see how it goes.
Marlene wants what Eva has especially her hubby. My thoughts though.

yeah! she's a bitter woman and can do any thing to destroy Eva. She don come hia again
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
benedictac:

yeah! she's a bitter woman and can do any thing to destroy Eva. She don come hia again
Lol. Felicia don come here with her bad behavior.
And with that first episode I thought she was a good character oh.
Green snake under the green grass. See her wearing white jacket like saint. Lol. I am sure she will soon start dating/ sleeping with Armando.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
So what do you guys think of All roads lead to love.
Isn't the trucker/detective's kid the kid in broken angel. He had one disorder there too.

Sofia's mother Carmen too like to slap oh. And that her husband will just be looking.
She no dey find good part. She was the drunken mother of Elena in "part of me".

Doesn't Armando look yummy. He looks the part. Rich, successful, player, unfaithful husband. Unlike that "part "of me where he looks like a gold digging jerk which he was supposed to be.

I looooved that first episode. It didn't go the normal telenovela route. Full of unexpected drama. The stolen child story is so telenovela though. And being saved from death by Pablo.

Felicia Felicia. Thou may be called Marlene now, but we still recognize thy evil behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2016
OMG! I hope she isn't buying Eva's house.
But how did she get the paperwork?
Marlene (Felicia), is a good manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Branzy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
abeg update for apfr.. where I dy naw no access to go tv Chai I dy miss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kaywiluv(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
@benedictac, pls update for A passion for revenge

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tobex23(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
kaywiluv:
@benedictac, pls update for A passion for revenge

Hello, please could you spare me a minute of your time. Please.

Really need your help...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kaywiluv(f): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello, please could you spare me a minute of your time. Please.

Really need your help...

Am all ears
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tobex23(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
kaywiluv:

Am all ears

Greetings to you ma..

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016).

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner ma. What do you say ma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.