Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540050 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal: @bentenny; I share your views, however, it happens, and a lot!
yeah u r right it actually happens TO QUACK TELENOVELAS BY INCOMPETENT ORGANISERS cheesy..i wish u cud understand what am trying to say or better still see it this way.....you set out on a plan,storyline and plot 2 setup a film..u get organisers and sponsors who fund such films or novelas and in the middle of the novela,u change ur mind and decide to FORM ANOTHER STORYLINE...imagine what ur sponsors will say or do....@favoredgal pls tell me d truth..do u tink or believe a telenovela storyline like forbidden passion was CHANGED MIDWAY?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Lol....@bentenny. It probably had good ratings. It's mostly ratings that make them tweak and turn stuff

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
@bentenny I have dime on my fone nw cheesy cheesy cheesy #teampasionprohibida

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:
yeah u r right it actually happens TO QUACK TELENOVELAS BY INCOMPETENT ORGANISERS cheesy..i wish u cud understand what am trying to say or better still see it this way.....you set out on a plan,storyline and plot 2 setup a film..u get organisers and sponsors who fund such films or novelas and in the middle of the novela,u change ur mind and decide to FORM ANOTHER STORYLINE...imagine what ur sponsors will say or do....@favoredgal pls tell me d truth..do u tink or believe a telenovela storyline like forbidden passion was CHANGED MIDWAY?

Oga Bentenny...... bottom line is.......sometimes, I repeat sometimes story lines are changed!!! For whatever reasons, whethere reactions to viewers wants/comments, or actors/actresses being unprofessional etc. Sometimes, storylines just get changed ,just a bit.

Forbidden passion, the original one was made in Chile (tiltled, Aski memu), and in that version Bianca's character shot herself in her room in the presence of Bruno and Ariel, with Nina running on the stairs when she heard the gun shot.(Not at the wedding venue, like we saw) Also, Yayir's Character died from that illness, while our own Yayir survived.

So, whethere Telemundo, changed the story before they started shooting FP, or they adjusted it mid way is left to them!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jummaima:

Oga Bentenny...... bottom line is.......sometimes, I repeat sometimes story lines are changed!!! For whatever reasons, whethere reactions to viewers wants/comments, or actors/actresses being unprofessional etc. Sometimes, storylines just get changed ,just a bit.

Forbidden passion, the original one was made in Chile (tiltled, Aski memu), and in that version Bianca's character shot herself in her room in the presence of Bruno and Ariel, with Nina running on the stairs when she heard the gun shot.(Not at the wedding venue, like we saw) Also, Yayir's Character died from that illness, while our own Yayir survived.

So, whethere Telemundo, changed the story before they started shooting FP, or they adjusted it mid way is left to them!!!

grin grin..chei..Madam jummaima...u dont get my arguments and thats because u dont understand my point...yes forbidden passion was done bfore now in chile and was adopted again in the current telenovela which is the currently concluded one rite?
thats not what am talking about....if u had previously followed my line of argument,i said novelas that have their storyline changed MIDWAY IN THE FILMING is NOT good enough and wont make the cut like forbidden passion(current one smiley ) and fearless heart(current or original wink )....

grin grin ...yet again thats not also my PROBLEM too..am only giving my thoughts and opinions about what i see and what is obtainable else where...and to an extent the organisers of such storylines being cut HALFWAY and get another HALF midway just makes them confused,unimaginative and INCOMPETENT... cheesy
....thats my opinion smiley
please try to understand my base of argument...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal: Lol....@bentenny. It probably had good ratings. It's mostly ratings that make them tweak and turn stuff
smileyfirst of all...am happy we are now in agreement that sum novelas are unique and superb with the progress of their STORYLINE....see a standard storyline is the HALLMARK of any successful film or novela...once the storyline is compromised either due 2 poor ratings or character favouritism,it will lack the necessary ingredients 2 bcome a HIT...

It probably had good ratings. It's mostly ratings that make them tweak and turn stuff
and yes it had good ratings AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE TELENOVELA AND NOT MIDWAY...good or bad ratings from viewers and fans start after the CONCLUSION of a series or novela or a blockbuster film and not midway....comon..THEY DONT WANT TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG THAT SOON NAH..WHERE IS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE? wink
imagine what viewers wud have said and done about the character of bianca in forbidden passion had they found out during the STORYLINE that she will kill herself... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
dahmie2013: @bentenny I have dime on my fone nw cheesy cheesy cheesy #teampasionprohibida
ohhhhhh yes ohhh cheesy cheesy...let me help you with the last line.....*sings* dime dime dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:
ohhhhhh yes ohhh cheesy cheesy...let me help you with the last line.....*sings* dime dime dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:
smileyfirst of all...am happy we are now in agreement that sum novelas are unique and superb with the progress of their STORYLINE....see a standard storyline is the HALLMARK of any successful film or novela...once the storyline is compromised either due 2 poor ratings or character favouritism,it will lack the necessary ingredients 2 bcome a HIT...

and yes it had good ratings AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE TELENOVELA AND NOT MIDWAY...good or bad ratings from viewers and fans start after the CONCLUSION of a series or novela or a blockbuster film and not midway....comon..THEY DONT WANT TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG THAT SOON NAH..WHERE IS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE? wink
imagine what viewers wud have said and done about the character of bianca in forbidden passion had they found out during the STORYLINE that she will kill herself... tongue

It will interest you to know that corazon valiente that's fearless hearts was expanded midway because of good ratings! They brought in more characters and extended the no of episodes. Loads of fans felt the storyline was watered down after that.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

It will interest you to know that corazon valiente that's fearless hearts was expanded midway because of good ratings! They brought in more characters and extended the no of episodes. Loads of fans felt the storyline was watered down after that.

grin grin grin..am really having a serious laff here(sorry about that)...so fearless heart was shown to 'viewers' shocked after going MIDWAY and once it got good ratings,the organisers ADDED grin more characters....OMG..so what can you say about forbidden passion? why were more characters NOT ADDED since the novela was having a high rating MIDWAY....? grin grin...that ideology is preposterous and unthinkable..please sorry 4 sounding a bit direct and blunt!
am only trying to agree with the link you put forward that actually criticized some novelas 4 such act undecided

fearless hearts was expanded midway because of good ratings! They brought in more characters and extended the no of episodes. Loads of fans felt the storyline was watered down after that.
ok let me say that i had agreed with you that fearless heart had more characters as a result of its supposed and acclaimed good ratings(which i doubt),do u have any link or proof of such arrangements after the 'claimed good ratings'?

please note that ALL the characters you see on fearless heart(AND THE ONES YET TO APPEAR) were all PREARRANGED EVEN BEFORE THE TELENOVELA STARTED! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:

Lol, if I post the link it will be a spoiler! Except if u are down to know what happened

I can post it then take it down

When you say prearranged you make me laugh (no pun)

My dear nothing is cast in stone when it comes to series /telenovas
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

Lol, if I post the link it will be a spoiler! Except if u are down to know what happened
cheesy..dont worry...i already know wat happened cos i followed fearless heart b4 they even started on dstv because of gabriel porras(gonzalo bcd)...so no probs grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

I can post it then take it down

When you say prearranged you make me laugh (no pun)

grin grin grin..my dear unless u dont understand what i meant by PREARRANGED....if you have watched the making of a film,you will understand what i mean....by the way,we r actually digressing because even if i wud want 2 believe that more characters were added as a result of top ratings grin ....the point we r trying to get here is whether the storyline of fearless heart was changed or not....if it was changed pls show proof by sending me a link to my mail(will send u a pm)....make we no derail or occupy space because of storyline palaver cheesy wink

i agree that no telenovela is set on stone like u ritely said but that cant be possible 4 a well-organised and articulated STORYLINE like fearless heart or forbidden passion(current story grin)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
There was a question in the comments section of my previous article about how telenovelas are changed in mid-stream, as is currently happening with RELACIONES PELIGROSAS. This goes into how telenovelas are written. Typically, after the first fifteen to twenty episodes of a telenovela are written, the rest of the scripts are usually written on the fly, a mad rush with scripts being delivered daily. The reason they are written in this fashion is because the producers want to be able to react swiftly to audience response.

Telenovelas are also recorded fairly close to airdate, there aren’t many episodes “in the can,” also allowing for quicker changes in story direction. Telemundo records as few as three weeks and rarely more than five weeks in advance. The window between recording and airdate can be even narrower with Televisa productions.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Source
http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/05/tw55.html?m=1

You can pm for the corazon caliente one

But this pretty much explains how telenova are recorded. You can check the link to read up more
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal: Source
http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/05/tw55.html?m=1

You can pm for the corazon caliente one

But this pretty much explains how telenova are recorded. You can check the link to read up more

just sent u a pm

hmmm...very interesting even though i slightly dont trust the credentials of the article but what they are saying about telenovela story and settings are worth pondering over...i think its unfortunate what i read about the initial story of elena's ghost...still trying to comprehend the fact that forbidden passion or fearless heart cud have been altered....if i cud borrow some of the words of the article..Predictably, as these changes were implemented the telenovela became a TRAIN WRECK STORY WISE ....ok it is well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:

just sent u a pm

Responded

Sorry dr derailing the thread
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by UjSizzle(f): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
People actually like Forbidden Passion That stuff looked really boring on the trailer undecided
Girl: **dancing with Guy** Don't ever let me go.

Guy: Unless the music in our hearts stop.

Seriously? grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
UjSizzle: People actually like Forbidden Passion That stuff looked really boring on the trailer undecided
Girl: **dancing with Guy** Don't ever let me go.

Guy: Unless the music in our hearts stop.

Seriously? grin
grin grin grin...calm down...na different strokes for different folks ohhh... tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

Responded

Sorry dr derailing the thread
did u get my msg
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by UjSizzle(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:
grin grin grin...calm down...na different strokes for different folks ohhh... tongue
grin You follow dey watch am?
Na only Elena Ghost I dey watch, and na because of that crazypant Elena with a vendetta grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:

just sent u a pm

hmmm...very interesting even though i slightly dont trust the credentials of the article but what they are saying about telenovela story and settings are worth pondering over...i think its unfortunate what i read about the initial story of elena's ghost...still trying to comprehend the fact that forbidden passion or fearless heart cud have been altered....if i cud borrow some of the words of the article..Predictably, as these changes were implemented the telenovela became a TRAIN WRECK STORY WISE ....ok it is well grin grin grin

Not altered. I said expanded. It was doing great so they added more episodes than initially intended and added more characters. Because of the expansion some storyline was were watered down or overflogged esp willy and Sammy

Anyways Iv sent you the link.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

Not altered. I said expanded. It was doing great so they added more episodes than initially intended and added more characters. Because of the expansion some storyline was were watered down or overflogged esp willy and Sammy

Anyways Iv sent you the link.

hmmm....just read the comments like u instructed...still not convinced(most of the comments are guesses and not facts) but that will do..... cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin You follow dey watch am?
Na only Elena Ghost I dey watch, and na because of that crazypant Elena with a vendetta grin
dat crazy novela way everything change..dem change name thrice,change characters,change house cheesy ....dose people way do elena's ghost no try at all....4 now my eye dey fearless heart...leave dat elena den watch fearless heart 2 gather enuff MIND cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:

hmmm....just read the comments like u instructed...still not convinced(most of the comments are guesses and not facts) but that will do..... cool

Ok, we can agree to disagree. cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
favoredgal:

Ok, we can agree to disagree. cool
smiley....and disagree to agree.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by UjSizzle(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
bentenny:
dat crazy novela way everything change..dem change name thrice,change characters,change house cheesy ....dose people way do elena's ghost no try at all....4 now my eye dey fearless heart...leave dat elena den watch fearless heart 2 gather enuff MIND cheesy cheesy grin
Really? I'm not aware of the changes, but that's largely due to the fact that I only started watching when Elena Lafaette announced her engagement to that wickedly handsome dude.
I'm trying not to watch Fearless Heart before e go turn addiction grin But it sure looks interesting.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kolgs(f): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
In missing CL so much, I couldn't watch the last week episode very well due to gotv network. So painful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ijeoma2728(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
EG is soooooo annoying,how can elena walk. So fast after childbirth + hw can d wicked elena pull her mum out of d sinking mudand d indian got d fuel or kero 4rm a burnt houseyimu 4 dem
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
ijeoma2728: EG is soooooo annoying,how can elena walk. So fast after childbirth + hw can d wicked elena pull her mum out of d sinking mudand d indian got d fuel or kero 4rm a burnt houseyimu 4 dem

I fear too o,all the way from the BUSH entered a road (GRA what most nigerianss would call it)immediately after labor Where she get teddy bear?from the bush?okay o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
MHBFL twas xo nice tew see lola again diagenez andre adela rodrigo soledad debra hmmm really missed dem
FH ahm evri1 wuld tink dat isabels death was suicide. renzo wil definetely be pursued by fernanda nd luis.
LOL d truth is finally out pedro wil b out of jail pretty soon dat mireya sef her own is too much nd ahm sure dat neto would propose again mtchww
EG eya feelin bad 4 good elena
clemencia try sha entring dat dorty water
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
bentenny:

FORBIDDEN PASSIONS was a remake of a novel so the producers couldn't do much (copyright laws)as with other soaps/movies from books, besides whys FP your basis for argument? Bottom line is that " they change story line in soaps"...A lead character who's not liked is killed off and another brought in as long as the writer( owner of script) is ready to make changes and rewrite scripts. We just dey drag this thing so teeeeey...eish!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.