Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541301 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
ok..i guess the above is an opinion of urs...cos am a firm believer that people change and we need 2 encourage them too..they cant do it on their own...if no one trusted or believed in you,u wont be where u r today..my opinion though!!

The key word is ENCOURAGE. People do change. Just like Alejandro, they all need someone to stand but them n encourage them even if its not going to be an easy journey.

Ok.... Enough of this Sofia stuff already, let's move on grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel: Please does anyone experience this crack like a video cassettee display player(vcd)on telemundo channel.can't watch anything without a crack
guess the telenovela traffic and demand is increasing

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
guess the telenovela traffic and demand is increasing

LMAO,ESPN,CNN and AFMAG has not experienced such is Telenovela people are forming for that's getting traffic okay o lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
BellaSwan:

The key word is ENCOURAGE. People do change. Just like Alejandro, they all need someone to stand but them n encourage them even if its not going to be an easy journey.

Ok.... Enough of this Sofia stuff already, let's move on grin cool
1trillion likes....gud advise..lets move on..enough said wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel:

LMAO,ESPN,CNN and AFMAG has not experienced such is Telenovela people are forming for that's getting traffic okay o lol
dont mind sum pips ohh...dey mock dose who watch it but hide in deir living room and watch it with keen interest!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
dont mind sum pips ohh...dey mock dose who watch it but hide in deir living room and watch it with keen interest!!! grin grin

Lols you are so ALRIGHT!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel: Please does anyone experience this crack like a video cassettee display player(vcd)on telemundo channel.can't watch anything without a crack
yes
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: yes

I thought it was only me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
shocked..what did u say?
are you the writer or the writee..? grin
my dear dont be deceived by the 'confession of stars' stuff...you can change an actor(or actress) or plot or name but not a STORYLINE....i know there were telenovelas like elena's ghost that went tru sum minor name changes but not all of dem were changed...lets not go off track here...and lets face it,changing a storyline after one has already been written is absolutely expensive and time wasting...infact grin saying this makes the writer of such movie OR telenovela look incompetent and out of touch.. sad
Generally they change story halfway. Dint say that's what happened in cruel love but it happens a lot. Not just in telenovelas even in English series!

It's not acted down, they act is as it airs and writers stalk fansites to get a sense of what the fans want and incorporate it in. Writing is work in progress, it doesn't mean the writers are incompetent.

Il give you a good example in friends. Rachel was supposed to end up with Joey not Ross but their romance was not well received by fans so they changed it.

In lost Michelle Rodriguez character wasn't liked by fans so they killed it off prematurely.

Protagonist can change to antagonist and vice versa

Back to telenovela, Elena's ghost is one, even labor of love is another

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ideranani: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
guess u r watching d catchup....4rm wat i read,it seems it was d best telenovela till date in terms of action,love and suspense!!
really I havnt paid much attention to it,wil start following it,so far for me queen of the south is d best telenovela,suspence and action packed..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:
Generally they change story halfway. Dint say that's what happened in cruel love but it happens a lot. Not just in telenovelas even in English series!

It's not acted down, they act is as it airs and writers stalk fansites to get a sense of what the fans want and incorporate it in. Writing is work in progress, it doesn't mean the writers are incompetent.

Il give you a good example in friends. Rachel was supposed to end up with Joey not Ross but their romance was not well received by fans so they changed it.

In lost Michelle Rodriguez character wasn't liked by fans so they killed it off prematurely.

Protagonist can change to antagonist and vice versa

Back to telenovela, Elena's ghost is one, even labor of love is another

telenovelas are one season movies..it doesnt go beyond that...the likes of LOST and FRIENDS contain more than one season and these seasons always have a change of storyline especially if a particular character has a special connection with the fans or there about...but that is totally different 4rm telenovelas that are time based and with limited funds...

i do agree that some telenovelas go tru story changes but its few and far between...what wud u say about forbidden passion that didnt end well 4 almost every1 esp me...will that mean a change in the storyline 2 appease fans? cheesy ...no way.. grin grin

pls i know where all dese arguments are heading 2 and i wud like 2 take d advise BellaSwan,lets allow all dese sophia issue 2 slide...whateva we learn 4rm d telenovela cruel love is up to us....i will still maintain my two most important stance
1.)People can change if they decide to
2.)different strokes 4 different folks
...am done with dis issue! cool

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
ideranani: really I havnt paid much attention to it,wil start following it,so far for me queen of the south is d best telenovela,suspence and action packed..
FEARLESS HEART was rated in 2012 as one of the best telenovela ever done...i guess the ratings are also connected 2 the fact that it was a star cast...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:

telenovelas are one season movies..it doesnt go beyond that...the likes of LOST and FRIENDS contain more than one season and these seasons always have a change of storyline especially if a particular character has a special connection with the fans or there about...but that is totally different 4rm telenovelas that are time based and with limited funds...

i do agree that some telenovelas go tru story changes but its few and far between...what wud u say about forbidden passion that didnt end well 4 almost every1 esp me...will that mean a change in the storyline 2 appease fans? cheesy ...no way.. grin grin

pls i know where all dese arguments are heading 2 and i wud like 2 take d advise BellaSwan,lets allow all dese sophia issue 2 slide...whateva we learn 4rm d telenovela cruel love is up to us....i will still maintain my two most important stance

Telenovelas are not season movies,they are mini soap operas just like the Tinsel and Days of Our Lives.they are shorter than the normal soap operas.can't remember what such plays are called though.soap operas the storyline can change anything can happen.it all depends on the scriptwriters and directors

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2014
bentenny:

It's not an argument. It's a stimulating discussion.

the changes are not few and far in between as you think.

But it's ok, I hang my boots too grin

Good night cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:12am On Jul 27, 2014
wow!!! shocked with all these debate and analysis there is a lot to gain from CL I personally bliv there some good things to lean.
1 people do change if they really wanted to
2 don't be quick judger
3 family comes first(u can giveup anything for family personal experince cool)
4 there is always a second chance( as long as u still breathing)
CL is one of best soaps and to think was just one mumu soap from the begining. cool

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:53am On Jul 27, 2014
trux: wow!!! shocked with all these debate and analysis there is a lot to gain from CL I personally bliv there some good things to lean.
1 people do change if they really wanted to
2 don't be quick judger
3 family comes first(u can giveup anything for family personal experince cool)
4 there is always a second chance( as long as u still breathing)
CL is one of best soaps and to think was just one mumu soap from the begining. cool
....no need 2 say more...u objectively summarised your own lessons 4rm CL....one thing i have discovered is dat everyone learns different things 4rm a particular issue(or movie)...thumbs up..enuff said!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:56am On Jul 27, 2014
favoredgal:

It's not an argument. It's a stimulating discussion.

the changes are not few and far in between as you think.

But it's ok, I hang my boots too grin

Good night cool
grin grin..na small stimulating discussion..well i enjoyed evry bit of it grin....good morning wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:14am On Jul 27, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Telenovelas are not season movies,they are mini soap operas just like the Tinsel and Days of Our Lives.they are shorter than the normal soap operas.can't remember what such plays are called though.soap operas the storyline can change anything can happen.it all depends on the scriptwriters and directors
yes u r rite telenovelas are not seasonal movies per se(tinsel is actually a seasonal film because its into its 2nd or 3rd season or so...)....i used it 2 drive a point 2 a lady on dis thread...am still of d opinion dat storylines hardly change especially if well composed and articulated like forbidden passion,behind closed doors,fearless heart..etc..i keep asking..what were the writers and directors of such telenovelas tinking wen dey formed a half storyline only 2 give another half of d storyline as d movie progresses? grin grin grin...with the little i know 4rm script writing,dats gross incompetence on their part joor cheesy...but thats my humble opinion sha wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cruel love is gonna come to an end on Thursday and I'm sad. I'm gonna miss sofia, antonio, vero, clemencia, uslavi and mr pedro. I'm happy that sofia told antonio that she still loves him and wants to be with him even though he still rejected her. It just shows that Antonio is the one that would have to beg her to be with him in the end #teamsofia

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Queenhadassah: Cruel love is gonna come to an end on Thursday and I'm sad. I'm gonna miss sofia, antonio, vero, clemencia, uslavi and mr pedro. I'm happy that sofia told antonio that she still loves him and wants to be with him even though he still rejected her. It just shows that Antonio is the one that would have to beg her to be with him in the end #teamsofia
dont want 2 be a spoiler and will not but its beta u watch it 2 d end cheesy....#teamCHANGE tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Queenhadassah: Cruel love is gonna come to an end on Thursday and I'm sad. I'm gonna miss sofia, antonio, vero, clemencia, uslavi and mr pedro. I'm happy that sofia told antonio that she still loves him and wants to be with him even though he still rejected her. It just shows that Antonio is the one that would have to beg her to be with him in the end #teamsofia
grin teamsoph all the way baby
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
bentenny:
shocked..what did u say?
are you the writer or the writee..? grin
my dear dont be deceived by the 'confession of stars' stuff...you can change an actor(or actress) or plot or name but not a STORYLINE....i know there were telenovelas like elena's ghost that went tru sum minor name changes but not all of dem were changed...lets not go off track here...and lets face it,changing a storyline after one has already been written is absolutely expensive and time wasting...infact grin saying this makes the writer of such movie OR telenovela look incompetent and out of touch.. sad

They do...Most times depending on the reviews they get from viewers. If a particular character is liked, they get more roles to play, episodes are added etc. Writers can decide to stick to the plot or change it. Entertainment is all about ratings...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
bentenny:
dont want 2 be a spoiler and will not but its beta u watch it 2 d end cheesy....#teamCHANGE tongue wink

I've seen what is gonna happen in cruel love this week thanks to dstv tv guide so I know what I'm saying, its gonna be antonio's turn to realise that he still loves sofia and wants to be with her and nicholas #teamsofia

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is it only me or does Jaun Marcos's sister in FH, Lola's voice?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chigozie1984: Is it only me or does Jaun Marcos's sister in FH, Lola's voice?
yes sh e is also vennessa in aurora is dt her name?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Telemundo has disappeared frm my gotv. I have scanned and re -scanned both automatic and manually, booted and re-booted.. whosai!. Since saturday..ooo na only 25 channels I dey get. Which kin thing be dis naaa.. Pls u guys should keep d updates on d soaps coming oo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chigozie1984: Is it only me or does Jaun Marcos's sister in FH, Lola's voice?
yup
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
chyegems: Telemundo has disappeared frm my gotv. I have scanned and re -scanned both automatic and manually, booted and re-booted.. whosai!. Since saturday..ooo na only 25 channels I dey get. Which kin thing be dis naaa.. Pls u guys should keep d updates on d soaps coming oo.
. Mine started did afternoon
D thing tire me oh. Now DAT there's light & l'm on dis sallah break
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin..@ d end,every dog changed guy has his day... cheesy #teamCHANGED

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by babystathopoulos: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentenny:
smileyso?
does that hinder my sense of reasoning or make me gender sensitive...? sad
lets face it, players like anthonio make mistakes and only few learn from them...but even the few who learn are never given the opportunity 2 prove themselves because they will always be questioned and accused by their past deeds...no one is perfect not even sophia who almost made a serious blunder by marrying an unknown and cynical bloke like rocky out of pity...
ladies like miranda let u understand dat people can change and bcome what they are meant 2 be..things arent always black and white....but like wat my dear zerray said,its just a movie smiley..but i have indeed learnt alot wink

Everybody thinks miranda is the angel now huh? Oh please, miranda met antonio when he has changed the whole world knew he went to rehab, she is just like most girls who likes the good bad guy,besides Antonio is a charming guy (not too handsome) but he has this killer eyes and smiles that what made sofia fell for him despite his scandals, and miranda too.

I dislike sofia for been annoyingly naïve at first but abeg the girl try sha, Antonio did her demeaning things which is difficult for any woman to forget like that, there would always be fear that he might hurt u again so I don't blame her. But she tried to get back to him when their baby was born but antonio refuse to believe her that camilia tried to kill her and other threats until everything became obvious now.
Miranda did nt experience 1% of antonio's dog life + threats from the devil camila. So she can't take credit for loving him as he is.

If Miranda is as smart as she claim, though hard but this is time for her to back off from antonio cos she knew antionio was with her cos Sofia rejected him and he is still much in love with sofia. Antonio would marry her out of gratitude only

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
pls l need updates on FH since my GOTV does not have telemundo right now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chibuke56:
yup
No..her voice is dat of andrea in precious rose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.