Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541091 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Queenhadassah:

My dear u are wrong, the english is perfect and the blogger explains each episode as if she's reading from the script, she narrates each episode the way it happened and people are free to discuss it.

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I'm the one that does not know English again.

That's how people just discredit other peoples effort. It's not like she even posted an alternative link
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2014
The time when Telemundo first start this thread was so busy, i always want to log in and see what happens, but now not so much.

It use to be BCD,PR, DMD,MHBFL,QOTS.

I know each story bring a different meaning to us.
Like in FH, I like Willy and Sammy's romance and storyline. The two little girls, Genesis and Violetta, did u know that Violetta is also one of Lola and Pedro Pablo's daughters in SW.
I don't think Willy is Bernado's son, as well as Sammy not being his father's daughter, i just think, i might be wrong.
BA, dont always watch it, but i like the white guy and black lady story, it got to show you racism is not only in Africa.
SW, I think in real life Tatiana and Benji make a beautiful couple, the way they dress, children, career and family, unfortunetly he likes her sister.
Julian part is great, esp last night when he told Daniella his name is Daniel, cant wait for more of that. I also like the Lucy, Lola and Pablo story line, quite interesting.
Bring that spirit back of Telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
favoredgal:
Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I'm the one that does not know English again.
That's how people just discredit other peoples effort. It's not like she even posted an alternative link

yes, caray caray has very wonderful summaries of each episode. Just type in corazon valiente week of april caray caray in google(that's where we r nw in TM Africa as opposed to wen they aired it in d U.S.). And click each week accordingly to read what will happen next. I discovered this because the suspense was almost killing me, so I had to know what will happen next. wink But WARNING: after reading ahead, it might loose a bit of the intrigue. sad And from what I see on TM Africa fb page, most viewers dont want to know wat will happen before it airs. lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Did u now DAT Estella, Angie's mom in FH is Francisca barbie's mom in BA.
Also willy dolgado is d Columbia lord DAT supplies Teresa drugs in QOTS.heheheheheheh.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
#BA Liseth's son is one handsome dude! Dunno y he's scared of d policce officer
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Audrie: 2437. chindi: Quote Post
Why are u all more interested in this Fearless Heart soap?? The first time I watched some scenes, I lost interest immediately.. I'm nt interested.
The soaps dat have really caught my attention are '''BROKEN ANGEL''' and Elena's Ghost.. I jst spend time on these two.. Others are 'nt my type'.
I'm so loving that broken angel sha, always lukin out for Amanda and humberto.. I luv their parts.
Someone shud pls tell me what happened in d first five episodes cos I missed dat whole week wen it started.
LAST BULLET::: Broken Angel's theme song is da BOMB!!

Really!!! Broken Angel,ke? If that is supposed to be a story about revenge, what a laugh. From the advert sef, I started laughing. Someone who is after revenge doesnt keep piping "i have become a broken angel". The plot isnt eleborate. Santa is a joke, for someone who is out for revenge, she spends most of her time mooning over santiago. Her moves are hardly calculating.
Who has seen Emily Thorne in the U.S. series "Revenge"? That lady doesnt allow love to even factor into her actions. She has completely sold out her soul to revenge. She is always two steps ahead. Now, that's what I call revenge.
P.S. Another thing that kind of ticked me off about Broken Angel was that fact that Santa looks 10 years older than her love interest Santiago. So much for casting.
I agree with u on dat, Emilly Thorne doesn't allow love get in her way though am in season 1 and I like her kind of revenge unlike broken angel, Amanda doesnt know wat she want, why fall in love when you are out for revenge? Abeg she's just looking for smone to fill the gap dat her husband left her and santiago seems perfect 4her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Queenhadassah: Santa should meet elena calcano to school her in her revenge mission. Seriously santa is a big joke! Liseth's son ivan is cute and I love his romance with miss victoria even though she's older than him. And arturo...hmm that guy's facial expression can be sexy and creepy at the same time
Hehehehehe Ana Layevska is good at dat,I just love her when it comes to revenge bt never liked her in lol, she was too boring for me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
New novela on its way "where is elisa" starring vanessa pose [emma in fh]
catherine siachoque [ignacia in bcd] gabriel porras [gonzalo in bcd] jorge luis pillar [miguel in fh] sonya smith [ isabel in fh ]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dat santa is so careless and stupid. See hw humberto is just laughin at her. She naht even careful wit her plans soon she wil yield and tell santiago all her plans forgetting that he is a cano and also has a dark past

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
EG Finally Elena Calcanjo is getting what she deserves. Saheed/Japaro/Anacleto grin grin grin
SW Benji got a miserly Elizabeth Arden's 'Red Door' for his wife and a $900 jewelry set for his Camilla grin grin , Madam Taty see your life?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
ifee901: Did u now DAT Estella, Angie's mom in FH is Francisca barbie's mom in BA.
Also willy dolgado is d Columbia lord DAT supplies Teresa drugs in QOTS .heheheheheheh.

Naaaaah, Willy is Fabian Rios and wasn't in Queen of the South at all. .or did you mean Bernado? Even at that,you still missed it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chibuke56: Dat santa is so careless and stupid. See hw humberto is just laughin at her. She naht even careful wit her plans soon she wil yield and tell santiago all her plans forgetting that he is a cano and also has a dark past

That Santa woman looks Lost in her scenes sometimes, like she's trying to remember her lines or something. ..makes her part rather boring
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Naaaaah, Willy is Fabian Rios and wasn't in Queen of the South at all. .or did you mean Bernado? Even at that,you still missed it
naaah dearie'l never forget a face. Willy dogaldo BA, Amanda /Santa's husband is d columbian dat supplied coke 2 Teresa mondoza in queen of the south. Google his name.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
ifee901:
naaah dearie'l never forget a face. Willy dogaldo BA, Amanda /Santa's husband is d columbian dat supplied coke 2 Teresa mondoza in queen of the south. Google his name.
true...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2014
ifee901:

Oh okay. ..now I get. Thought you were talking about the Willy in Fearless Heart. Wow..na true o. Another cutie that I liked in QOTS kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That Santa woman looks Lost in her scenes sometimes, like she's trying to remember her lines or something. ..makes her part rather boring

Its not dat, I think cos she's in love with a Cano 2, she's already getting confused as 2 weda 2 get a revenge or be with d family dat killed her husband.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
favoredgal:

hey babe I am sorry it's just a recap on MHBL I read there was very difficult to understand didn't know different people can recap there. maybe that very recap made me drew this conclusion. I am sorry all

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
BA Nymph got served, Barbara is irredeemable. Santa's plans having holes all over.
SW From last night's preview, Madam Taty is going to confirm her worst nightmare. ..going around rubbishing people like she has a perfect Lil life.
FH Yawwwwn, more yaaawn!! Can't wait for Louise and Angela to get married already..and is Pablo really falling for Emma or just protecting GF. JM getting drunk under Fernanda ' s shocked Wokay.
MHBFL Awww..Diagonese is another funny pants.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
PR Barbara na chinch sha gringringringrin , but I like her act die. One Mundo actress I hope to see in another novela soon. Herself ,Corina EG/Daniella CL, Elena EG/Ignacia LOL are very good.
FH What's Jupiter's madness with Bernado, and the loud blabber mouth Fernanda isn't even a Del Castio. I'm suspecting she's Ophelias daughter
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Forwetinnah: PR Barbara na chinch sha gringringringrin , but I like her act die. One Mundo actress I hope to see in another novela soon. Herself ,Corina EG/Daniella CL, Elena EG/Ignacia LOL are very good.
FH What's Jupiter's madness with Bernado, and the loud blabber mouth Fernanda isn't even a Del Castio. I'm suspecting she's Ophelias daughter

I tell u, the mystery behind this Ofelia and Bernie is something else. in last episode Bernie got angry because Ofilia reminded him of them being sibling.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2014
benedictac:

I tell u, the mystery behind this Ofelia and Bernie is something else. in last episode Bernie got angry because Ofilia reminded him of them being sibling.

Exactly....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Exactly....

But then if Bernardo n Ofelia r siblings, it means Fernanda is truly a bast*** n can't be Ofelia's daughter....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
BellaSwan:

But then if Bernardo n Ofelia r siblings, it means Fernanda is truly a bast*** n can't be Ofelia's daughter....

It means fernanda isn't a del castio as Bernando isn't her Dad, she could be some other guys daughter or she was adopted *dunno*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

It means fernanda isn't a del castio as Bernando isn't her Dad, she could be some other guys daughter or she was adopted *dunno*

and that is why Bernie is never bothers about her life style unlike Willy dat he never gives a breathing space for his safety. anyway only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls can I get a link 2 download dis corazon valiente song, it keeps playing in my head.

But what's with dis ppl&"corazon". Even in lola "Mi Insiste Corazon"&whats d meaning? I wish I cud even sing dem @ least. I also like dat of BA&EG.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
i so much like the father-daughter dynamics between JM and Genesis. kiss It's such fun to watch those two when they are together. grin Plus, princess is wise beyond her years. She is more perceptive than her friend, Violetta.

This FH is just filled with too many secrets and we don't even know one-tenth of it. Now, that's the way I like my telenovelas. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ideranani: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Am sooo loving the treatment Tati is giving Benjamen he deserves it and more.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2014
dahmie2013: Pls can I get a link 2 download dis corazon valiente song, it keeps playing in my head.

But what's with dis ppl&"corazon". Even in lola "Mi Insiste Corazon"&whats d meaning? I wish I cud even sing dem @ least. I also like dat of BA&EG.

Corazon should be heart. That's what the two titles have in common. My HEART beats for Lola and fearless HEART
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Anewdawn: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Audrie: i so much like the father-daughter dynamics between JM and Genesis. kiss It's such fun to watch those two when they are together. grin Plus, princess is wise beyond her years. She is more perceptive than her friend, Violetta.

This FH is just filled with too many secrets and we don't even know one-tenth of it. Now, that's the way I like my telenovelas. grin

I concur.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm so feeling dis George&Gasper in BA. cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bholar26(f): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
favoredgal:

Corazon should be heart. That's what the two titles have in common. My HEART beats for Lola and fearless HEART
U are ryt, corazon is a spanish word which means heart, mi corazon means my heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.