Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1229647 members, 1614926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 August 2014 at 07:06 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (101188 Views)

Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / I Need Some Site To Download Second Chance Telemundo (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:01pm On Aug 28
Queenhadassah:

My dear u are wrong, the english is perfect and the blogger explains each episode as if she's reading from the script, she narrates each episode the way it happened and people are free to discuss it.

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I'm the one that does not know English again.

That's how people just discredit other peoples effort. It's not like she even posted an alternative link
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 6:56am
The time when Telemundo first start this thread was so busy, i always want to log in and see what happens, but now not so much.

It use to be BCD,PR, DMD,MHBFL,QOTS.

I know each story bring a different meaning to us.
Like in FH, I like Willy and Sammy's romance and storyline. The two little girls, Genesis and Violetta, did u know that Violetta is also one of Lola and Pedro Pablo's daughters in SW.
I don't think Willy is Bernado's son, as well as Sammy not being his father's daughter, i just think, i might be wrong.
BA, dont always watch it, but i like the white guy and black lady story, it got to show you racism is not only in Africa.
SW, I think in real life Tatiana and Benji make a beautiful couple, the way they dress, children, career and family, unfortunetly he likes her sister.
Julian part is great, esp last night when he told Daniella his name is Daniel, cant wait for more of that. I also like the Lucy, Lola and Pablo story line, quite interesting.
Bring that spirit back of Telemundo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 12:55pm
favoredgal:
Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if I'm the one that does not know English again.
That's how people just discredit other peoples effort. It's not like she even posted an alternative link

yes, caray caray has very wonderful summaries of each episode. Just type in corazon valiente week of april caray caray in google(that's where we r nw in TM Africa as opposed to wen they aired it in d U.S.). And click each week accordingly to read what will happen next. I discovered this because the suspense was almost killing me, so I had to know what will happen next. wink But WARNING: after reading ahead, it might loose a bit of the intrigue. sad And from what I see on TM Africa fb page, most viewers dont want to know wat will happen before it airs. lipsrsealed

(0) (1) (2) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Naruto Information / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.