Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541175 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
crazygod: This Angela valdez pikin (fearless heart) na real ogbanje. She needs a regular flogging session.

my brother, u dey there? so pissed off
Violetta has some of his father's traits..she is stubborn and jealous

i so much like Genesis, more matured than Violetta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
BA is getting more interesting by the day, so much infidelity in just one family

FH..this woman, whats her name sef? mama Angela is so dumb, see how she fell so easily to Bermanda's tricks.

EG...hehehe Ana looks cute in her cowboy custome
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
crazygod: This valdez pikin (fearless heart) na real ogbanje. She needs a regular flogging session.
Lolz I support the flogging session.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Flakeey: BA is getting more interesting by the day, so much infidelity in just one family

FH..this woman, whats her name sef? mama Sammy is so dumb, see how she fell so easily to Bermanda's tricks.

EG...hehehe Ana looks cute in her cowboy custome kiss

FH I guess u mean Iya Angela. Bernardo's newest catch. I'm so surprised she fell for the oldest trick in the book. angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
crazygod: This valdez pikin (fearless heart) na real ogbanje. She needs a regular flogging session.
. Infact wit iron rod.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
These two old women Genesis and Violetta;I don't see them as kids lols.their characters are just too matured lols
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
BellaSwan:
FH I guess u mean Iya Angela. Bernardo's newest catch. I'm so surprised she fell for the oldest trick in the book. angry

oops my bad, iya Angela ofcos lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
lovelydamsel: These two old women Genesis and Violetta;I don't see them as kids lols.their characters are just too matured lols

They are dressing them younger than their age. Maybe so they can grow into their age in the course of the telenova
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
favoredgal:

They are dressing them younger than their age. Maybe so they can grow into their age in the course of the telenova

Maybe cuz their scripts/cast are just too mature unlike sartin in FB.Although Sartin's voice was mature but his character was okay for him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Maybe cuz their scripts/cast are just too mature unlike sartin in FB.Although Sartin's voice was mature but his character was okay for him

Later in fearless heart you will see them more mature. Cuz the plot spanned over years
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
favoredgal:

Later in fearless heart you will see them more mature. Cuz the plot spanned over years

Really?let me be watching sha cuz I stop watching because of those little women lols.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I must say SW is very sad. I really do like Daniella, and bravo to the directors, they have done a great job.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alex110(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Xo willy was cheating on santa with ines nd dere he was pretending to be a gud husband wen barbara was trying to seduce him...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wish FH can hv 2 episodes daily..... cheesy cheesy just when its getting more interesting, it ends sad sad Can't wait for tomorrow's episode cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
dahmie2013:

I dis-agree joor, he doesnt fit into dis willy role well, I prefer him a villian dan dese childish sammy&willy thing. He's too cold here!

ohh no but willy(fabian rios) is an incredible and versatile actor...he can act as an antagonist and a protagonist....dats one hell of an actor...he is too much

dan dese childish sammy&willy thing. He's too cold here!
i understand ur obvious CRUSH for jencarlos(bruno FP) wink tongue..but for me,i havent seen such an amazing bound [/b]between couples in telemundo like dat of willy and samantha...no wonder their act won [b]best couple in corazon valiente(fearless heart)..forget FP and the romantic kiss between bruno and bianca,its a forbidden love ohhh cheesy cheesy grin
dem one spoil you ohhh.... grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
FH...always knew that police officer was a le.sbian from the way she first looked at fernanda when they first met shocked shocked...telemundo u have started again ohhh angry angry ...and i trust fernanda will do anything to keep her most precious secret by going to bed with that police officer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
bentenny: FH...always knew that police officer was a le.sbian from the way she first looked at fernanda when they first met shocked shocked...telemundo u have started again ohhh angry angry ...and i trust fernanda will do anything to keep her most precious secret by going to bed with that police officer lipsrsealed

Are you referring to JM's body-guard?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Noah13: Are you referring to JM's body-guard?

Yeah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ideranani: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sw is really sad today,I feel so bad for Rodrigue.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
What a twist in fearless heart. Lesbianism alert o. See this popo they toast fernanda
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
SW: One word for Julian "CREEPY BASTARD"!
FH: Fernanda go soon kill dis Police woman ooooo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Noah13: Are you referring to JM's body-guard?
yeah gloria jm bodyguard cum ga.y detective! grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
FH...when you tink fearless heart has slowed down,they come up with some mind-blowing episodes...thumbs up wink..
what a sad way to end d week...another death... sad its a pity Perla Navarro de Sandoval(samantha's mother) is now dead..well,she had to eat her very words."over my dead body".... undecided

any time i watch fearless heart's intro and sound track,i cant help but admire the special effects (love special effects cool )
but anytime i rate it above oda telenovelas,i find that of forbidden passion (dahmie2013 's favorite telenovela tongue tongue) to sophisticated to ignore....d intro and the sound track 4 forbidden passion:Awesome! wink kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Just realized that tiberio in mhbfl is the same person as Modesto (del monte dynasty)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Just realized that tiberio in mhbfl is the same person as Modesto (del monte dynasty). He looked formidable in mhbfl and ordinary in the other
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
bentenny: FH...when you tink fearless heart has slowed down,they come up with some mind-blowing episodes...thumbs up wink..
what a sad way to end d week...another death... sad its a pity Perla Navarro de Sandoval(samantha's mother) is now dead..well,she had to eat her very words."over my dead body".... undecided

any time i watch fearless heart's intro and sound track,i cant help but admire the special effects (love special effects cool )
but anytime i rate it above oda telenovelas,i find that of forbidden passion (dahmie2013 's favorite telenovela tongue tongue) to sophisticated to ignore....d intro and the sound track 4 forbidden passion:Awesome! wink kiss

U can repeat dat again! wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by egbaguy: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
finished watching La Patrona yesterday. Cool movie,i tell ya
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
favoredgal: Just realized that tiberio in mhbfl is the same person as Modesto (del monte dynasty). He looked formidable in mhbfl and ordinary in the other

R u kidding me. Well in broken angel, he is a stalker for life.he is patricio, d life sAver of Carlos, d police chief.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2014
dahmie2013:

U can repeat dat again! wink
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
SW- If anyone is going to catch Julian it will be Mauricio, he is more clever than those detectives. Rodrigo needs a very good lawyer to get him free and catch the killer julian. Valeria is going to help Rodrigo point fingers at Julian.

Questions the lawyer or detective should be asking is

1) Where is Daniela's clothes, where was the crime commited, where is the murder weapon, where is the heart/hearts.

2)Who is daniela's lover (Rodrigo or someone else), if not Rodrigo then who?, The name julian used is associated to his step father whom he framed for his mother's death.

3) Assuming Rodrigo still had that picture the killer sent to him. If 3 doctors are suspect (Know where Eva was going) and two appear in that picture, then the one who took it is the killer.

4)Who hate Rodrigo so much that they are willing to frame him. Who stand the most to gain if Rodrigo is imprisoned.

Etc.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
RikoduoSennin: SW- If anyone is going to catch Julian it will be Mauricio, he is more clever than those detectives. Rodrigo needs a very good lawyer to get him free and catch the killer julian. Valeria is going to help Rodrigo point fingers at Julian.

Questions the lawyer or detective should be asking is

1) Where is Daniela's clothes, where was the crime commited, where is the murder weapon, where is the heart/hearts.

2)Who is daniela's lover (Rodrigo or someone else), if not Rodrigo then who?, The name julian used is associated to his step father whom he framed for his mother's death.

3) Assuming Rodrigo still had that picture the killer sent to him. If 3 doctors are suspect (Know where Eva was going) and two appear in that picture, then the one who took it is the killer.

4)Who hate Rodrigo so much that they are willing to frame him. Who stand the most to gain if Rodrigo is imprisoned.

Etc.

Guy are u detective?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am very sure that the only person dat will unveil d killer in SW is rodrigo...I so much luv his xter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.