Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539866 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2014
#in someone`s watching# I wonder who's that villian killing all those pwetti ladies.. Samantha and willy reminds me of lola and andrea in #mhbl#
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
PizzyZEE: #in someone`s watching# I wonder who's that villian killing all those pwetti ladies.. Samantha and willy reminds me of lola and andrea in #mhbl#

Julian is d killer very obvious nd he has been revealed last mon
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
favoredgal: Willy + Samantha = fire. I love love love Fabian rios as a protagonist

Angela + Jm = yawns

Yes o I love hin he is so cute and sexy as a protangonist him and jose luis resendez (JM)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls can anyone who waches Friday episode of fearless heart update me abt what happen to Genesis and her evil bodyguard. Pls pls pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
liza207: Pls can anyone who waches Friday episode of fearless heart update me abt what happen to Genesis and her evil bodyguard. Pls pls pls

Genesis survived d accident, but her spinal cord was affected&so she can't walk. Pamela died, Genesis wished she cud help her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Why are u all more interested in this Fearless Heart soap?? The first time I watched some scenes, I lost interest immediately.. I'm nt interested.
The soaps dat have really caught my attention are '''BROKEN ANGEL''' and Elena's Ghost.. I jst spend time on these two.. Others are 'nt my type'.
I'm so loving that broken angel sha, always lukin out for Amanda and humberto.. I luv their parts.
Someone shud pls tell me what happened in d first five episodes cos I missed dat whole week wen it started.
LAST BULLET::: Broken Angel's theme song is da BOMB!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Broooooooooken Annngeeeeeel

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
EG Nena and Anacleto. ..could watch those 2 all day grin, Andrea's case,smh. Karma dealing with Dario and Rebecca, bone marrow transplant won't help Andrea..a confession will.
BA Santiago always sneaking up on Amanda/Santa. The naive girl part isn't just for Ximena Duque, Humberto still rolling in the sack with his baby mama even after marrying Santa...
SW Julian trying to manipulate Piedad...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
orirebaby:

Julian is d killer very obvious nd he has been revealed last mon
ok

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fearless heart theme song rock foreva!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
PizzyZEE: Fearless heart theme song rock foreva!

Lol... Yeah I also like Samantha n Willy's song.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Janthe: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please can anyone share te link for the full story of fearless heart, and also the soundtrack of broken angel?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
EG Yipeeee!! Elena Lafé is back!! Rebecca confess ye this day what Dario and Dulce have been up to so she can live cry
FH Very interesting episode today. Won't be surprised if Bernado actually killed his wife and staged it to look like suicide by drug over dose...wont be surprised too if he isn't Willys biological father. Chai. ..plenty undercover business going on here. Louis better expose Fernanda
SW Tatiana deserves the kind of man she's married to..that woman is a class A pain in the behind, as for her sister. ..she's gonna get it too, I know Benji would dump her soon for another
BA Shooo...Humberto knows who Santa really is grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Janthe: Please can anyone share te link for the full story of fearless heart, and also the soundtrack of broken angel?

Google corazon valiente caray caray

Caray caray is a website were all telenova episodes are recapped
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Forwetinnah: EG Yipeeee!! Elena Lafé is back!! Rebecca confess ye this day what Dario and Dulce have been up to so she can live cry
FH Very interesting episode today. Won't be surprised if Bernado actually killed his wife and staged it to look like suicide by drug over dose...wont be surprised too if he isn't Willys biological father. Chai. ..plenty undercover business going on here. Louis better expose Fernanda
SW Tatiana deserves the kind of man she's married to..that woman is a class A pain in the behind, as for her sister. ..she's gonna get it too, I know Benji would dump her soon for another
BA Shooo...Humberto knows who Santa really is grin

Me too I was scared for santa o. Hope humberto will not kill her sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
2437. chindi: Quote Post
Why are u all more interested in this Fearless Heart soap?? The first time I watched some scenes, I lost interest immediately.. I'm nt interested.
The soaps dat have really caught my attention are '''BROKEN ANGEL''' and Elena's Ghost.. I jst spend time on these two.. Others are 'nt my type'.
I'm so loving that broken angel sha, always lukin out for Amanda and humberto.. I luv their parts.
Someone shud pls tell me what happened in d first five episodes cos I missed dat whole week wen it started.

Really!!! Broken Angel,ke? If that is supposed to be a story about revenge, what a laugh. From the advert sef, I started laughing. Someone who is after revenge doesnt keep piping "i have become a broken angel". The plot isnt eleborate. Santa is a joke, for someone who is out for revenge, she spends most of her time mooning over santiago. Her moves are hardly calculating.
Who has seen Emily Thorne in the U.S. series "Revenge"? That lady doesnt allow love to even factor into her actions. She has completely sold out her soul to revenge. She is always two steps ahead. Now, that's what I call revenge.
P.S. Another thing that kind of ticked me off about Broken Angel was that fact that Santa looks 10 years older than her love interest Santiago. So much for casting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
FH:that inspector is a dead man walking grin grin....he wud have simply used dat evidence as a warrant 2 arrest fernanda...well i guess he was planning 2 'chop' one more time b4 arresting her...smh tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Audrie: 2437. chindi: Quote Post

Really!!! Broken Angel,ke? If that is supposed to be a story about revenge, what a laugh. From the advert sef, I started laughing. Someone who is after revenge doesnt keep piping "i have become a broken angel". The plot isnt eleborate. Santa is a joke, for someone who is out for revenge, she spends most of her time mooning over santiago. Her moves are hardly calculating.
Who has seen Emily Thorne in the U.S. series "Revenge"? That lady doesnt allow love to even factor into her actions. She has completely sold out her soul to revenge. She is always two steps ahead. Now, that's what I call revenge.
P.S. Another thing that kind of ticked me off about Broken Angel was that fact that Santa looks 10 years older than her love interest Santiago. So much for casting.

what bothers me about broken Angel is the age cast. Liseth has an 18 year old child for Humberto and she was also Aturo's former girl friend. Arturo is 30 years. How old was Liseth when she became pregnant? 11years? and what is the age difference BTW her and Aturo. kind of confusing.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
favoredgal:

Google corazon valiente caray caray

Caray caray is a website were all telenova episodes are recapped

don't bother going there the English will only confuse u and not convince you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
benedictac:

That's not true.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Audrie: Really!!! Broken Angel,ke? If that is supposed to be a story about revenge, what a laugh. From the advert sef, I started laughing. Someone who is after revenge doesnt keep piping "i have become a broken angel". The plot isnt eleborate. Santa is a joke, for someone who is out for revenge, she spends most of her time mooning over santiago. Her moves are hardly calculating.
Lol.. I jst like d soap like seriously.. But u seem to know too much.. Pls wich of d soaps in T'mundo can u recommend for me plsss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
benedictac:

what bothers me about broken Angel is the age cast. Liseth has an 18 year old child for Humberto and she was also Aturo's former girl friend. Arturo is 30 years. How old was Liseth when she became pregnant? 11years? and what is the age difference BTW her and Aturo. kind of confusing.
Whao, I didn't put that in mind sha.. I jst luv d story line.. Its my best soap airing in T'mundo for now.. I jst like it

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2014
benedictac:

It could be that liseth is older than arturo wen they first dated as kids. Maybe arturo was 12 then (if u minus d age of liseth's son frm his 30yr old) while liseth might be 15 or 16. The man must'nt always be older,must he??

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Audrie(f): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
chindi:
Lol.. I jst like d soap like seriously.. But u seem to know too much.. Pls wich of d soaps in T'mundo can u recommend for me plsss

It all depends on personal interest, my dear.
If u are the sort who likes romance, personally, i think My Heart Beats For Lola ranks high (even though it's a recap).
For fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat suspense and intrigue (which I totally dig), I go for Fearless Heart. cheesy

All d soaps have their own high points but it all depends on what appeals to you. If u say Broken Angel, then go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
My favorite telenovela is Behind Close Doors nothing beats it I really miss it a lot.hope someday,telemundo repeats it.next should be Forbiden Passion and finally Cruel Love.
All these recent telenovelas are boring;just hope something better comes up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mum2bsoon: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
lovelydamsel: My favorite telenovela is Behind Close Doors nothing beats it I really miss it a lot.hope someday,telemundo repeats it.next should be Forbiden Passion and finally Cruel Love.
All these recent telenovelas are boring;just hope something better comes up.
Don't rili lk BCD, my best so far is PR followed QOTS, FP n CR. Watchin PR again sef.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
mum2bsoon:
Don't rili lk BCD, my best so far is PR followed QOTS, FP n CR. Watchin PR again sef.

Yea Queen of the south.I did not follow that telenovela.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Audrie:

It all depends on personal interest, my dear.
If u are the sort who likes romance, personally, i think My Heart Beats For Lola ranks high (even though it's a recap).
For fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat suspense and intrigue (which I totally dig), I go for Fearless Heart. cheesy

All d soaps have their own high points but it all depends on what appeals to you. If u say Broken Angel, then go for it.
Thanks alot. I luv soaps with suspense and intrigues.. I wun av gone for fearless heart but the first time I watched some scenes, I didn't find anything intriguing or suspense filled.. Maybe I'll try again.. But I still like dat Broken Angel sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
EG Hahahahaaa Elena Calcanjo the arse wipe!!! Your plan no work o. I for don miss my best duo Anacleto/Nena
FH Biko which kind detective be that Fernanda Choko sef? Samantha's son is such a hot cake
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fattik: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please which sites can i read up recaps/the full story of these telemundo movies especially fearless heart and broken angel?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
benedictac:

My dear u are wrong, the english is perfect and the blogger explains each episode as if she's reading from the script, she narrates each episode the way it happened and people are free to discuss it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Santa should meet elena calcano to school her in her revenge mission. Seriously santa is a big joke! Liseth's son ivan is cute and I love his romance with miss victoria even though she's older than him. And arturo...hmm that guy's facial expression can be sexy and creepy at the same time

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.