Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259949 members, 1702783 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 04:40 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (130003 Views)

Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / I Need Some Site To Download Second Chance Telemundo (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by clily: 9:52pm On Oct 24
Pls who watched d final episode of broken angel for dis week, where did Enes take willy too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24
WILLY WILLY WILLY...U TOO MUCH grin grin grin grin grin
FABIAN RIOS I DAB UR STYLE!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:02pm On Oct 24
bentenny:
WILLY WILLY WILLY...U TOO MUCH grin grin grin grin grin
FABIAN RIOS I DAB UR STYLE!!

Willy ko, willy nii, d only person I like is Fernanda! Genesis is an old woman smiley

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:44am On Oct 25
dahmie2013:

Willy ko, willy nii, d only person I like is Fernanda! Genesis is an old woman smiley
fernanda with her fake butt tongue tongue ....she just made vicente 2 stupidly kill his brother...i wish i cud strangle that man...so he didnt see any other lady aside fernanda?? undecided
you just dont like willy...the main fun guy in fearless heart wink grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:56am On Oct 25
babyoku1:
SOMEONE IS WATCHING is an unprofessional movie. its supposed to be a home base movie not an international movie. There are so many errors in the direction of the movie.
The director need to do lots of work. e.g of scene that appears unprofessional are:
1) Daniel Pidol's lawyer who should have used the advantage of the gun he had to shoot Julian (maybe on the legs or any other part of the body but not to kill him) since he had killed his secretary, only dropped the gun on the table for Julian to take it even knowing that Julian had only a knife.
2) The Daniel Pidol's lawyers voice was supposed to show that he was speaking under duress when he spoke to Daniel Pidol rather his voice was calm.
3) Why should Daniel Pidol drop his lawyers card purposely for Julian to pick it which he used in tracing Daniel's lawyer knowing fully well his lawyer is the only one in possession of the vital information about the killer Julian.
4) What prevented Daniel Pidol from including that Julian is the killer when he sent the hearts to the Police for Julian to be arrested he can then charge Julian for damages to claim back all had lost because of Julian.
These are just the few I want to mention.
THANKS.

Could not agree with you more. My sentiments exactly. Each time I view/see this series, I am always angry with the write-up and the characters. Its a good think It will soon end in 2 weeks time (give or take).

Which kind of DA takes someone to court based on hearsay, he didn't produce any witness of his own.

Then, the detectives in Every of Telemundo's series are very dumb. They look for the easy way out and not the evidence. There are questions they need to answer first before making an arrest.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by OpalBee(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25
*new follower alert*

Not happy to see Aurora back on my screen.

Meanwhile, I'm loving Maisha Magic's telenovela "la mujer de vandavel"... I feel like i am the only one watching it...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25
SW- Valeria talks to the Press. Declaring Rodrigo is innocent. Rodrigo tells Benjamin that Julian is the hunter, he entrust Piedad to him since he is still locked up. Pedro pablo resolves Lucy and lola's confrontation which resulted in him being kicked out of the house. Lucia goes to stay with her mother while Pedro pablo lives @ Rodrigo's apartment. Julian sells three of his most valuable paintings to pay off his step father. The police tailed, chased and lost Julian. Daniel vidal sends Muaricio's head and the remaining hearts to Piedad. Piedad had a nervous breakdown, she leaves Julians apartment for her own. Benjamin looks after her. Julian visits his step father, who promise to send evidence to the police the next day if julian did not give him the rest of the money. Piedad apologises to Rodrigo for doubting him but she said they will never get back together. Tatiana promise to pay for camilla's education and nothing else. Camilla take refuse at an homeless shelter where they feed and housed her. Tatiana sleeps with the DA. Julian kills Daniel vidal, his lawyer and Secretary- he arranged the crime scene to look like Daniel vidal is the killer. While being Questioned by the police, Julian let it slip that Rodrigo escape Rehab-so that he won't be released. Camilla is doing fine in her Education and her work. Julian tries to fight his urge to kill another woman/stripper, he decides to bury his tools of murder .The DA believes Rodrigo is Daniel Vidal's accomplice, but he loses the court case.Matilda is due to be discharged from the hospital. Julian takes Piedad to the hospital since it appears both She and lola are close to their full term/delivery date. Rodrigo is free.

FH- I have not been able to Watch it as much as I used to. But, it appears Lorena fail to seduce Willy, so she left. Juan Marco's sister in law paula wants he bad and tries her best to seduce him but failed. Samantha gets married, she and Angela starts their own bodyguard firm. They both discover they had a brother who bears their Father's name. Vincente trys To Molest Nelly but perolta stopped him. Vincente's brother blackmails him, while angela gets kidnapped by louis. Fernanda seduces Vincente's brother to bed, to keep him quite. Vincente shoots his brother without knowing it was him.

BA- I did not even watch this one at all. Maybe today or tomorrow, if its is shown between 6pm and 10pm. Otherwise till next week.

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

To Watch Nigerian Movies Online / Naruto Information / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.