Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,432 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (550520 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
BellaSwan:
Sometimes this FH is so annoying but its still my favourite. Its been a year after and Fernanda still wears those purple shoes undecided If shoes could talk, they'll confess all her crimes cheesy cheesy. Ofelia still wears her pink and blue pull over grin grin. Why can't they all just do DNA test in FH so we all can just know whose related or not Samantha is always so doubtful. How could she have believed that serial liar, Bernardo just like that? Miguel looks much better in suits. I missed Bernardo sha wink Creepy old man............
FUNNY grin
BellaSwan:
Sometimes this FH is so annoying but its still my favourite. Its been a year after and Fernanda still wears those purple shoes undecided If shoes could talk, they'll confess all her crimes cheesy cheesy. Ofelia still wears her pink and blue pull over grin grin. Why can't they all just do DNA test in FH so we all can just know whose related or not Samantha is always so doubtful. How could she have believed that serial liar, Bernardo just like that? Miguel looks much better in suits. I missed Bernardo sha wink Creepy old man............
FUNNY
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
dahmie2013:
These 2 dated in d past. grin grin grin
what a match.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2014
dahmie2013:
These 2 dated in d past. grin grin grin
yes, they dated but he and Angelica Celaya are engaged now.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
SW:Hmmm....i had to keep myself in check in order not to be emotional when rodrigo brought out valerie from the burning warehouse...a fitting end!! wink

surprised that it will be replaced by QUEEN OF THE SOUTH... undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
bentenny:
SW:Hmmm....i had to keep myself in check in order not to be emotional when rodrigo brought out valerie from the burning warehouse...a fitting end!! wink

surprised that it will be replaced by QUEEN OF THE SOUTH... undecided

yeah I'm so happy coz I didn't get to watch it before. bur wahala dey, the time they want to air it is the same time for Sports Tonight on Channel TV. God go help me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
benedictac:

yeah I'm so happy coz I didn't get to watch it before. bur wahala dey, the time they want to air it is the same time for Sports Tonight on Channel TV. God go help me
really?
are you sports inclined? smiley
dats nice... smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
bentenny:

really?
are you sports inclined? smiley
dats nice... smiley

for where? Oga will hold on to the remote
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
dahmie2013:

I don't have d link 2 download coracon valiente's theme song, but I have d song.
downloading the song from the web has been frustrating wish yu cud send me the song*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PizzyZEE: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
omosoft:
FUNNY grin FUNNY
FH ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̇̇ becoming annoying mybe I wud watch the last episode †̥̥Ơ Ђδw all the truth wud be revealed*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Everyone already knows the truth about Willy and Samantha. Good move by Fernanda, maybe now, finding out if Willy is actually her brother would be much easier. I just hope it turns out negative, it will be in the favour of Willy and Sam, and also a shocking secret will be revealed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Noah13:
Everyone already knows the truth about Willy and Samantha. Good move by Fernanda, maybe now, finding out if Willy is actually her brother would be much easier. I just hope it turns out negative, it will be in the favour of Willy and Sam, and also a shocking secret will be revealed.

Good move ke?

Her dad sent her to go get the DNA done so he will exchange her sample with Samantha's and the result will mean Samantha and willy are siblings.

How did you come up with your own interpretation?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
PizzyZEE:
FH ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̇̇ becoming annoying mybe I wud watch the last episode †̥̥Ơ Ђδw all the truth wud be revealed*
seconded grin
PizzyZEE:
seconded
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
favoredgal:

Good move ke?

Her dad sent her to go get the DNA done so he will exchange her sample with Samantha's and the result will mean Samantha and willy are siblings.

You are absolutely right.

From yesterday's episode, it seems Not only Fernanda but willy too is a product of Bernando and ofilia "forbidden passion" and Nora is just a scapegoat wife of Bernando's.

Sammy and willy are plain stupid. Why do blood test in a place where Angela's mum worked in the past, and where Lorena work in the present with the knowledge that everyone is against their relationship (hence their secret wedding).

Can't wait for secrets to come out:

1) Fernanda as the murderer

2) Sammy's true father as being Miquel.

3) Ofilia and Bernando not related by blood (my speculation).

4) Bernando cheat Ofilia of her inheritance and Ofilia cheats Sammy of her inheritance from Dario. (Dario becomes a saint)

BA: yes, the look on Santa's face when she saw willy. Cool. I have waited for that. We have a new villian in the house and its not Humberto, Vicente or George!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

From yesterday's episode, it seems Not only Fernanda but willy too is a product of Bernando and ofilia "forbidden passion" and Nora is just a scapegoat wife of Bernando's.

Sammy and willy are plain stupid. Why do blood test in a place where Angela's mum worked in the past, and where Lorena work in the present with the knowledge that everyone is against their relationship (hence their secret wedding).

4) Bernando cheat Ofilia of her inheritance and Ofilia cheats Sammy of her inheritance from Dario. (Dario becomes a saint)

BA: yes, the look on Santa's face when she saw willy. Cool. I have waited for that. We have a new villian in the house and its not Humberto, Vicente or George!

Well, the protagonist are always dumb while the villains are always smart and ten times ahead till the very last.

As per fernanda it's been clear since that she is ofelia and Bernardo's daughter
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
favoredgal:

Good move ke?

Maybe there is a chance that she isn't actually Willy sister.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2014
benedictac:

for where? Oga will hold on to the remote
i understand..am also guilty of that during matches grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2014
PizzyZEE:
downloading the song from the web has been frustrating wish yu cud send me the song*
give me ur email let me send it to u via mail... smiley

dont wait for the last episode ohh..you will get confused...
i understand ur frustration...since fearless heart is an ensemble cast,its hard 2 go tru d telenovela without any of them(casts) adding their input...as i speak,more casts are still expected,just like gabriel porras(BCD GONZALO) will feature in fearless heart...maybe thats why its a bit sluggish...be patient cheesy grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mamaseventies: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thank SW is over. The errors 4 dis series no be here ooooo. Julian poured gasoline on rodrigo and Julian was the one we saw running out of d house on fire. Rodrigo who had gasoline all over came out unscathed .... Abeg shey fire and gasoline don turn frnds? Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
This fearless heart is just sumhw, I don't even know d word 2 use, I only njoy d sound track. I think I'm missing Luis, cos d Fernanda part I always feel, I don't feel nymore, she looks 2 lonely. Dis Nicholas&Jessica part is a no no 4 moi, don't see ny reason 4 dat scene.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:12am On Nov 20, 2014
dahmie2013:
This fearless heart is just sumhw, I don't even know d word 2 use, I only njoy d sound track. I think I'm missing Luis, cos d Fernanda part I always feel, I don't feel nymore, she looks 2 lonely. Dis Nicholas&Jessica part is a no no 4 moi, don't see ny reason 4 dat scene.
atleast yesterday's episode was a bit beta dan the rest
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:27am On Nov 20, 2014
FH please can someone explain to me what juan marcos did to angela that would warrant the rant from samantha...is juan marcos the one who put her in prison? still dont get that part...if she was smart enuff then,she wud have called juan marcos or samantha by the side and tell them wats going on...but thats telemundo for you grin
But i enjoyed yesterday's episode,just hope it gets beta....come ohh...who taught barrister juan marcos 'jet li' style cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gottoboy(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Aurora Äη∂ Cruel ℓ‎​​​♥√ع, plz can anyone keep ᵐᵉ updated?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
omosoft:
FUNNY grin FUNNY

I swear i love you for this comment Fernanda should lose the shoes abeg and that odelia ehn. I think ofelia is fernandaz mum tho. See they have the same type of butt. They have to be related.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
PizzyZEE:

I read stuff online about it and people were really complaining about the finale that it was wack and they dnt get to see everyones happy ending, its only pictures they showed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
favoredgal:

Good move ke?

I think i agree with you cuz bernardo is not fernandaz dad, im not sure if nora is her mum either(i think its ofelia) not sure tho so he will have to switch the blood.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

LOOL, i totally agree with u, but humberto is not the villian oo, Santiago is, he has a personality disorder, he kills people, he will kill humberto eventually sef. sorry i just spoilt it for u.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
shevon:
cheesy You got me cracking up in the office and my boss thinks I'm nuts.
To say the truth, Piedad is one confused idiot; I don't know I hate or more than my wife those or if it is the other way round.
Trust me, we have called her more unprintable names than you did. She not just be am at all.
Like say na real life and I be her papa, I go disown am publicly. angry

Please come and spoil fearless heart too, i need to know what will happen cuz it happens to be the longest with 206episodes and im tired of waiting like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
post=28184582:

I think i agree with you cuz bernardo is not fernandaz dad, im not sure if nora is her mum either(i think its ofelia) not sure tho so he will have to switch the blood.

Bernardo and ofelia are fernanda's parents
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
favoredgal:

Bernardo and ofelia are fernanda's parents

Oh wow i was really hoping bernardo would be childless, so why did he now call her a bastard in one episode like this nawa oo. Well i knew ofelia was her mum, they have the same type of yansh.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God for Vincentez life he will finally have the balls to sleep with Fernanda and rape her. Im soooo happy for him. I just wanto see Estella suffer for all shes done. Fernanda was in pain so i understand why she kills those who want to get in her way of being with JM, but Bernardo and Estella are just two greedy people.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na only purple colour shirts willy Del Castillo dey c wear? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.