Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540857 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
preetydiva:

i wonder if That Lorena is 'cursed' to play 2nd fiddle always in all soaps. First it was in Aurora as Angela Ameneba's sister who desperately loved d doctor who didn't even have eyes for her. Then she was in My heart beats for Lola as d lady who loves Andre and wasn't Loved back even though he slept with her.She was still in d just concluded Someone's watching as d model who loved Rodrigo till death. now she is loving willy in fearless heart....always in love with other people's bf or husbands.

She is good at it!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Thank you very much, so this baby is going to be Willy's and Samantha's with Lorena as the surrogate mom.

How did Sammy lose her pregnancy again?

Yes, Lorena will be the surrogate mum. Sammy had an ectopic pregnancy n it had to be terminated. She lost a lot of blood n had to be operated on. When Sammy asked if she could ever be a mother again, Lorena said she could but it will take a miracle for her to carry the pregnancy.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow.....I love d way Santa was slapping Babara! I was feeling d slaps! Dats my Santa! Dats d true meaning of revenge wink

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
dahmie2013:
Wow.....I love d way Santa was slapping Babara! I was feeling d slaps! Dats my Santa! Dats d true meaning of revenge wink
kai You "wickid" ohhh....telemundo go spoil you ohhh cheesy
but seriously,those slaps were one too many...haba...even the husband she had revenge for is a chronic womaniser....now i know why someone on this thread said she wud not fit into Angela's role in fearless heart....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
bentenny:

but seriously,those slaps were one too many...haba...even the husband she had revenge for is a chronic womaniser....now i know why someone on this thread said she wud not fit into Angela's role in fearless heart....
She ought 2 have done dat a long time! Yes I know Willy's a bastard, but babara also crossed d line with d numerous insults she was dishing out. Serves her right!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Thank you very much, so this baby is going to be Willy's and Samantha's with Lorena as the surrogate mom.

How did Sammy lose her pregnancy again?

Samantha is still goingto have another baby that she will carry herself.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2014
WE - So Bruno has Elisa shocked?? Dem do that man do wicked character?? So far the only novela he's acted like a human being with a heart is DMD.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
post=28721863:

Samantha is still goingto have another baby that she will carry herself.

I didn't say she'll never be able to. Besides, many of us here hv also read the full story tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Always knew De Castillo would escape

So miguel's sweetheart didn't die.

Who would've thought Bruno was the kidnapper.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
BellaSwan:

I didn't say she'll never be able to. Besides, many of us here hv also read the full story tongue

lool sorry, it was meant for the person asking about samantha's pregnancy status. smiley

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jenny4law(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
preetydiva:

Haba....Elisa no go far na. she's in Fearless Heart grin.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
FH mumu Vincente just got himself killed for nothing. But its a good thing tho, cos he has passed on the purple shirt to Gustavo cheesy cheesy While the women hv a whole warehouse full of clothes, the men were given one little box of clothes to share cheesy O ma se o

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by stalker(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ bellaswan where have u been. Lmao at the purple shirt comment
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol@bellaswan.

In other news... I think the story line of santa diabla is weak. The whole santa/ diabla thing doesn't work for me or maybe lts gaby espino...

Fh... Wish they will leave Angela with Gus... Her acting is more believable as a baker than a bad ass body guard. Plus jm visits a brothel....really

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
@ stalker; I've been around tho in guest mode most times. Hope u r good too.

@favoredgirl ; u r very right, being Gustavo's woman suits Milagroscheesy better.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm so happy george is dead. Kudos Santa!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm so happy george is dead. Kudos Santa! Keep d deaths coming.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
I love dis franco's swag, d guy really turns me on with it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
dahmie2013:
I'm so happy george is dead. Kudos Santa! Keep d deaths coming.

Did Santa do George in....I thought I was diabla/Alicia Cano that was suppose to do that for no just reason.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 13, 2014
dahmie2013:

Especially his lips and how he gestures with his hands and fingers.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
bentenny:

watchin d weekend marathon nd saw d slaps given to barbara omg it was too much buh i laughed anyway
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
dahmie2013:

Diagnosis: You like Powerful men mostly the dangerous type -Bad guys with Charisma!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Diagnosis: You like Powerful men mostly the dangerous type -Bad guys with Charisma!

Maybe u're right u know.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
dahmie2013:
I agree. He's got swag and is so unashamedly bad.
I love his lips. Theres just something about it. Then the voice used for him is also so silky and sensuous.
What's with the obsession for Santa though?Na by force?

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Bisolar:

I agree. He's got swag and is so unashamedly bad.
I love his lips. Theres just something about it. Then the voice used for him is also so silky and sensuous.
What's with the obsession for Santa though?Na by force?
I love his lips and d voice used for him, dat franco guy is HOT.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
FH grin Camilo is the classic example of FRIENDZONING grin grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please what has been happening in FH, BA n WIE. Missed d episodes. Kindly fill me in. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Marvey1602: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
FH is my best telemundo movie so far...pls anyone that has the song should pls tell me how to get it or send it to me. I desperately need it...coracao valente...I so much love that song cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Marvey1602: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2014
mubzay:
Please what has been happening in FH, BA n WIE. Missed d episodes. Kindly fill me in. Thanks
For BA, Santa and Santiego showed up for George's funeral and every1 was shocked to find out the santiego wasn't dead. Babra is d prime suspect in George's death,tho twas Santa who killed and dumped him wif d help of Elisa. In FH, Samantha found out dt Angella is alive and she went to visit nd took Angella son wif her. Angella didn't know he was her son since she lost her memory....Fernanda murdered a co-in mate in jail. That Fernanda can kill anyth
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
FH- OH Wiiiiiiiilly(in Lorena's voice) i love the way he was yesterday, the way he was hitting that useless Boss and the way he shouted at that motherfucking Nicholas, such a stupid boy, he say how willy was suffering and still kept quiet about their relationship. Nora is just a fool, thinking fernanda will calm down. I love Emma and Pablo.........too cute. Lorena should be dullin herself there as Second choice. Angela and Gus dnt look so bad together. Ofelia should just die already, she is the worst of all villains, she knows all the secrets and just bottles everything up in her butt.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Btw, Emma is beginning to wear that playsuit on a reg o. shes just changing the belt. Please someone shd take away ofelias pink n blue sweatshirt abeg.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Marvey1602:

For BA, Santa and Santiego showed up for George's funeral and every1 was shocked to find out the santiego wasn't dead. Babra is d prime suspect in George's death,tho twas Santa who killed and dumped him wif d help of Elisa. In FH, Samantha found out dt Angella is alive and she went to visit nd took Angella son wif her. Angella didn't know he was her son since she lost her memory....Fernanda murdered a co-in mate in jail. That Fernanda can kill anyth
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)