Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539801 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
They showed a wrong episode. Today was supposed to be about willy donating a kidney to Nicolas because Sammy wasn't compatible. , but they ff and skipped about 20 plus episode.

Theyv skipped how fernanda was caught, how Vicente died, how Angela started dating Gus, went back to jail for a retrial, how camelo fell in love with Lorena, how she left, how Sammy and silly found out they were not related, how willy became bound from an accident, how miggy found Fabiola and fell in love with her.

They may be trying to get it to end on time by skipping episodes, if that's the case you can go on caray caray to catch up on episodes that hv been jumped

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
bentenny:
am really confused about today's fearless heart undecided ..am guessing they must have omitted an episode...
cos willy is now blind,
gustavo is a cop,
angela is back in prison,
fabiola has been found,
fernanda is now in prison,
cant find vicente(is he dead?)
...so many tins have taken place in just one episode undecided ...na wa ohhh

It's about 3 /4 wks worth that had been ommited
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
favoredgal:

It's about 3 /4 wks worth that had been ommited
are you serious? shocked
wat happened to the other 3/4 weeks?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
favoredgal:
They showed a wrong episode. Today was supposed to be about willy donating a kidney to Nicolas because Sammy wasn't compatible. , but they ff and skipped about 20 plus episode.

Theyv skipped how fernanda was caught, how Vicente died, how Angela started dating Gus, went back to jail for a retrial, how camelo fell in love with Lorena, how she left, how Sammy and silly found out they were not related, how willy became bound from an accident, how miggy found Fabiola and fell in love with her.

They may be trying to get it to end on time by skipping episodes, if that's the case you can go on caray caray to catch up on episodes that hv been jumped
oh my God...why are they doing dis...a whole 20 or so episodes....there must be a very gud explanation for this from telemundo.... angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by roWzayy: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well just confirmed now that it was an error on their path and it ll be rectified soonest...lets keep our fingers crossed#FH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good news fearless heart fans...made a little enquiry on facebook telemundo africa...this was the message to fans

Telemundo Africa
1 hour ago ·
To ALL Telemundo fans: Due to a technical error the wrong episode of Fearless Heart was aired today. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused and are doing our best to fix the issue and get back to the usual episode sequence. Stay tuned, as all episodes will be aired, so you won`t miss a thing!smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thank Goodness.i suspected as much.
Imagine my surprise when I saw a blind Willy and Emma screaming that she wasn't Juan Marcos's sister.

Abeg abeg oh my people, I think I saw here that fearless heart is more than 200 episodes?
Ogini?
Pls even if they finish it right now, won't they have tried?Wetin dem wan add for it?
If I had know this I don't think I would have stayed watching it oh.
I no get that kain time abeg.

How I miss Someone is watching.
I think I had a crush on Rafael Amaya aka Julian.
Tatiana's scenes always cracked me up.

I didn't know QOTS was a repeat oh.
I heard that it was very critically acclaimed in the US but somehow I am not feeling it yet.
I dunno if it's the actress or the scenery. Maybe cos it's not set in the US like the others.

I have never been able to watch that WIE.
I try but it's just somehow.
Maybe when they find Elisa I go resume.

Yay! I have stopped reading comments and wrote my own.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Bisolar:
Imagine my surprise when I saw a blind Willy and Emma screaming that she wasn't Juan Marcos's sister.

Abeg abeg oh my people, I think I saw here that fearless heart is more than 200 episodes?
Ogini?
Pls even if they finish it right now, won't they have tried?Wetin dem wan add for it?

I heard that it was very critically acclaimed in the US but somehow I am not feeling it yet.
I dunno if it's the actress or the scenery. Maybe cos it's not set in the US like the others.

Lmao, but yh its about 206 episodes and Emma is juan marcus' stepsister. Fabiola is the real sister.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
tnx favoredgal for the explanation

i was lost yesternight watching it
mschewww

just caraycaray, right?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
roWzayy:
Well just confirmed now that it was an error on their path and it ll be rectified soonest...lets keep our fingers crossed#FH

thank you
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bisolar:

Ogini?

Where is elisa is (in my opinion( the most realistic of all showing on telemundo, it doesn't have all those senseless scenes where the Gd guys are so dumb and the bad guys have 6 sense.

It is well written, the plot is realistic, the acting is superb.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jenny4law(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have been wondering. Pls who knows where elisa is and who kidnapped her

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
jenny4law:
I have been wondering. Pls who knows where elisa is and who kidnapped her

Lool i dont know where she is but its Bruno that kidnapped her sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2014
favoredgal:

Where is elisa is (in my opinion( the most realistic of all showing on telemundo, it doesn't have all those senseless scenes where the Gd guys are so dumb and the bad guys have 6 sense.

Your head is there my dear! you know a good soapie when you see one. meanwhile, Mrs Dana no try sha....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugarcoated(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'm so loving this Where is Elisa....How can Mrs Dana accuse Marieano of kidnapping his own daughter.Somebody is definitely trying to incriminate Marieano Altamira.I pray Mrs Dana doesn't regret her actions.
Fearless Heart should end already

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chyzzsca(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
WIE- I personally love dana. I won't blame her because she is deaperate so she can believe just about anything. Mariano might not be guilty of kidnapping but he sure has other hidden crimes, I mean the guy pisses me off. His pride is revolting. Christobal is ever handsome
BA- I thought santiago and santa will end up together so why am I hearing that santa will end up liking humberto. Mehn I need clarification
FH-there are times when I just want to slap samantha for being so gullible and angela for her acting(at times).
I love all the telenovelas tho, but WIE is captivating even my mum loves it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Finally, I get to watch the missing FH episode. smiley smiley

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chyzzsca:

WIE- I personally love dana. I won't blame her because she is deaperate so she can believe just about anything. Mariano might not be guilty of kidnapping but he sure has other hidden crimes, I mean the guy pisses me off. His pride is revolting. Christobal is ever handsome

Desperation makes her easy target for manipulations. Mariano should sue the police later after they find out he is not guilty. It is because of his pride and arrogance that is why he is in this sore straits.

Chyzzsca:

BA- I thought santiago and santa will end up together so why am I hearing that santa will end up liking humberto. Mehn I need clarification

So sorry for that spoiler meant for my eyes only! Please continue watching to see how it all plays out. Did you see all Humberto has been doing for Santa lately. Women only respect fellas who are there for them when they are in distress, plus hate somtimes brings love.

Chyzzsca:

FH-there are times when I just want to slap samantha for being so gullible and angela for her acting(at times).
I love all the telenovelas tho, but WIE is captivating even my mum loves it

I totally agree with you, that's why I want willy to be free of her. But it always happen in telenovas that they are always stuck to one love-something not realistic.

Fernanda discovered, is it where she pulls a gun at a baby- that sick psycho. So Nora is really their mother, so who Ofillia to them really?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
preetydiva:

Haba....Elisa no go far na. she's in Fearless Heart grin.

Lol.
Its sometimes disconcerting when I watch a character in one telemundo , then right after that i see them in another one as a different character. I.e I am always startled when I see wicked Inez, then nice samantha whom I love so much.
By the way did anyone see the way Inez shot that old woman who helped Santiago.
Brutal.

FYI! Ines/ Samantha and Humberto are dating in real life.
Also Fernanda used to be married to Luis. They have a daughter called Violeta. Lol.

Mariano(WIE)/and Miguel (FH), and Ramon, debra's dad(MHBFL) /WIE are also examples of two totally different characters.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
favoredgal:

I guess I will try and watch it more seriously then.
I only manage to catch bits and pieces to know what is happening there and from what I saw where Dana aided Mariano's arrest I think the drama has been upped.

I wonder who the kidnapper is. I hope they sha show it soon. Or make I google am sef.

WIE, Aurora and Broken angel are the three that I don't really have attachment to. I still watch QOTS a little more than all three.
But now that they have shifted Broken angel to 10pm.i am starting to watch it more.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bisolar:

Lol.
Its sometimes disconcerting when I watch a character in one telemundo , then right after that i see them in another one as a different character. I.e I am always startled when I see wicked Inez, then nice samantha whom I love so much.
By the way did anyone see the way Inez shot that old woman who helped Santiago.
Brutal.

o boy that girl can act meeen !! she's so multi talented.
R.I.P to d old lady but her big mouth killed her. she should've seen that Ines wasn't comfy with that police statement thingy....

FYI! Ines/ Samantha and Humberto are dating in real life.
Those 2 have a long lasting relationship.I was opportuned to watch them on studio 53 with eku edewor teaching them some naija dance skills while they taught her salsa in turn. they seemed so in love.

Also Fernanda used to be married to Luis. They have a daughter called Violeta. Lol.

Mariano(WIE)/and Miguel (FH), and Ramon, debra's dad(MHBFL) /WIE are also examples of two totally different characters.

Mariano (Gabriel Porras) and Dana (Sonya Smith) used to be husband and wife in real life for about 5 years or so before they divorced.
I wonder how all they feel emotionally when kissing their exes in movie scenes.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2014
preetydiva:

Mariano (Gabriel Porras) and Dana (Sonya Smith) used to be husband and wife in real life for about 5 years or so before they divorced.
I wonder how all they feel emotionally when kissing their exes in movie scenes.

Waoh. Interesting. I didn't know that.
Its good then that their characters aren't really the lovey dovey type. At least there is some conflict.
smiley Imagine if they were Willy and Samantha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Desperation makes her easy target for manipulations. Mariano should sue the police later after they find out he is not guilty. It is because of his pride and arrogance that is why he is in this sore straits.

So sorry for that spoiler meant for my eyes only! Please continue watching to see how it all plays out. Did you see all Humberto has been doing for Santa lately. Women only respect fellas who are there for them when they are in distress, plus hate somtimes brings love.

I totally agree with you, that's why I want willy to be free of her. But it always happen in telenovas that they are always stuck to one love-something not realistic.

Fernanda discovered, is it where she pulls a gun at a baby- that sick psycho. So Nora is really their mother, so who Ofillia to them really?

Ofillia is their aunt. their father's illegitimate sister. He cheated her of her inheritance
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
I love my Santa nw!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
benedictac:

Ofillia is their aunt. their father's illegitimate sister. He cheated her of her inheritance

Ofelia is fernanda's mom

Nora is willy"s mom

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
favoredgal:

Ofelia is fernanda's mom

Nora is willy"s mom

Very correct coz I know Fernanda is a product of Incest by ofilia and Bernardo. Nora brought them (fernanda and willy)up till she went to jail. if I'm wrong pls correct me o. I don't know it all.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
preetydiva:

Very correct coz I know Fernanda is a product of Incest by ofilia and Bernardo. Nora brought them (fernanda and willy)up till she went to jail. if I'm wrong pls correct me o. I don't know it all.

My thots too. I guess that's why Ofelia is over-protective of her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Please can someone tell me if Samantha is pregnant for Willy again and How is Lorena pregnant with Willy's baby?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2014
RikoduoSennin:
Please can someone tell me if Samantha is pregnant for Willy again and How is Lorena pregnant with Willy's baby?

Sammy had issues after she lost her pregnancy so they did artificial insemination for Lorena using Willy's spérm. It was a medical procedure so Willy n Lorena didn't actually *coughs*, u know what I mean tongue tongue.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
BellaSwan:

Sammy had issues after she lost her pregnancy so they did artificial insemination for Lorena using Willy's spérm. It was a medical procedure so Willy n Lorena didn't actually *coughs*, u know what I mean tongue tongue.

i wonder if That Lorena is 'cursed' to play 2nd fiddle always in all soaps. First it was in Aurora as Angela Ameneba's sister who desperately loved d doctor who didn't even have eyes for her. Then she was in My heart beats for Lola as d lady who loves Andre and wasn't Loved back even though he slept with her.She was still in d just concluded Someone's watching as d model who loved Rodrigo till death. now she is loving willy in fearless heart....always in love with other people's bf or husbands.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
BellaSwan:

Thank you very much, so this baby is going to be Willy's and Samantha's with Lorena as the surrogate mom.

How did Sammy lose her pregnancy again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77