Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' (4784 Views)

Poll: Is Hit And run worthwhile?

Yes: 6% (3 votes)
No: 26% (13 votes)
In some cases: 36% (18 votes)
No gain at all: 18% (9 votes)
Very adventurous: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:56am On Jun 18, 2008
You are very funny!!!!! Playas don't date freeloaders. Grin Cheesy Grin
You really expect a geezer who hates time-wasting to date chics that want credits on their oyster cards, phone vouchers, rents, cars, utility bills?
Girls are in abundance. . . . .Matter of fact, there are many single professional women every corner u turn so why get maself involved with a complete tramp who would constitute a liability in ma challenge. No way Jose!!!!!
Are you aware that some chics you think are rich and professional are actually leeches that will suck you dry before you see the edge of her bra. Guys have an ego problem and most women capitalize on that to hit them below the belt or will you tell a chic no I cant afford this when you presented a superb picture of yourself from day 1? You never jam.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2008
this thread reminds me of this book i read called Contagious by Quentin Carter. all the guy did was go around and play girls. till he met his match. she used him like thread in a sewing machine.lol.
Lol, they always do. Pay back is a bitch.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by adconline(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2008
it is called sexual alleviation programme (SAP)
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by proo212(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2008
Redhotchic,

For a true player, it's a number game. A proper player will never spend more than what is necessary on a woman. They usually have more than one woman on the go at the same time and at some point one or two will be servicing him. If you're getting what you want from other people, you don't act desperate and women can see this. It's easier to get women when you have a woman already. Just like a job. You ooze confidence. If you have a great personality as well, bingo. You will not be seeking out these women, they will be seeking you out.

Because these guys are so smooth, it's second nature to them. Some of these women know they are being played but they talk about it feeling so right they thought they could change him. He will only change when he meets someone he falls for. In some cases, this person turns out to be a female version of him and he's wondering what hit him.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jkpretty(f): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2008
Funny, cheesy cheesy men that jump and shout about women all the time like they are some lord over them are usually the ones subjected to hit and run wink embarassed They claim never to fall in love just any how, yet they are lusting after any girl that strides across the street. They shout that they are best with hit and run yet they fall victim by the very girl they labeled "The Numero Uno" cool

@Topic
Two can play the game cool
Someone will always get back at ya! wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by shylladear(f): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2008
@poster
most of this people that think they are players who go around sleeping with every tom, dick and harry they meet without minding the outcome, then when they finally meet someone they realy like or would like to settle down it turns out that, that same person only wants to play with his/her emotions the same way he/she has been doing with others.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by proo212(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2008
Sadly that is the way it is sometimes.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by eldee(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2008
jkpretty:

Funny, cheesy cheesy men that jump and shout about women all the time like they are some lord over them are usually the ones subjected to hit and run wink embarassed They claim never to fall in love just any how, yet they are lusting after any girl that strides across the street. They shout that they are best with hit and run yet they fall victim by the very girl they labeled "The Numero Uno" cool

@Topic
Two can play the game cool
Someone will always get back at ya! wink
This game is different, it's hit and run
You play it with yor heart locked up, your eyes set on the prize STREET CRED with FUN
And you quit as soon as you know you're getting too attached. . .c'est fini

It's so obvious, love is a different game, a losing one like Amy said
That's rule 1 in the player codes of ethics, never fall in love. . .
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jkpretty(f): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2008
eldee:

This game is different, it's hit and run
You play it with yor heart locked up, your eyes set on the prize STREET CRED with FUN
And you quit as soon as you know you're getting too attached. . .c'est fini

It's so obvious, love is a different game, a losing one like Amy said
That's rule 1 in the player codes of ethics, never fall in love. . .

Oh! lol lol . . . like u use some chains to belt it? embarassed All i'll say is woman come in different categories and i sure as hell know that from a distance u can percieve the aura around the ones u get at and make ur specimen. There will always be some set of women u would only wish u cld smell her breath. embarassed. U know those u catch with those cheap thrills.

Lest i forget.
That's rule 1 in the player codes of ethics, never fall in love

Those that made the rules, broke it first tongue
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
Funny, Cheesy Cheesy men that jump and shout about women all the time like they are some lord over them are usually the ones subjected to hit and run Wink Embarrassed They claim never to fall in love just any how, yet they are lusting after any girl that strides across the street. They shout that they are best with hit and run yet they fall victim by the very girl they labeled "The Numero Uno" Cool
Yep! jackal take note!!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
Those that made the rules, broke it first
LMAO
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster
most of this people that think they are players who go around sleeping with every tom, privates and harry they meet without minding the outcome, then when they finally meet someone they realy like or would like to settle down it turns out that, that same person only wants to play with his/her emotions the same way he/she has been doing with others.
Good observation and it usually happens late in life.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by proo212(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
Good observation and it usually happens late in life. You want to feel good about yourself saying these players get what they deserve.

Whatever time it happens, the players move on and accept it. They probably think it's Karma. They don't whine and play victim and bash women like some of you guys do.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Good observation and it usually happens late in life. You want to feel good about yourself saying these players get what they deserve.

Whatever time it happens, the players move on and accept it. They probably think it's Karma. They don't whine and play victim and bash women like some of you guys do.
It's a pity that most of you finds it difficult to accept your karma because of overzealous male machismo.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by eldee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
jkpretty:

Oh! lol lol . . . like u use some chains to belt it?
Lest i forget.
Those that made the rules, broke it first tongue

There's no such thing as a full-time player
It's just a game. . .and that rule applies to every woman you go after with an intention to 'hit and run'
When you break it, then you lost. . .sometimes you win and sometimes lose

jkpretty:

All i'll say is woman come in different categories and i sure as hell know that from a distance u can percieve the aura around the ones u get at and make your specimen. There will always be some set of women u would only wish u cld smell her breath. embarassed. You know those u catch with those cheap thrills.
It's just means the fun you'll get from that match will be out-of-this-world cheesy
That's where players upgrade their tactics, and if need be plan new ones
Just in case  didn't know, 'Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom'   cheesy

And about KARMA, it's just a baseless explanation for ill-luck or poor planning
It doesn't always come araround. .
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
proo212:

Redhotchic,

For a true player, it's a number game. A proper player will never spend more than what is necessary on a woman. They usually have more than one woman on the go at the same time and at some point one or two will be servicing him. If you're getting what you want from other people, you don't act desperate and women can see this. It's easier to get women when you have a woman already. Just like a job. You ooze confidence. If you have a great personality as well, bingo. You will not be seeking out these women, they will be seeking you out.

Because these guys are so smooth, it's second nature to them. Some of these women know they are being played but they talk about it feeling so right they thought they could change him. He will only change when he meets someone he falls for. In some cases, this person turns out to be a female version of him and he's wondering what hit him.

i owe u one plate of ugba and nkwobi
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
shylladear:

@poster
most of this people that think they are players who go around sleeping with every tom, privates and harry they meet without minding the outcome, then when they finally meet someone they realy like or would like to settle down it turns out that, that same person only wants to play with his/her emotions the same way he/she has been doing with others.

TOO RIGHT, TOO RIGHT.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

Yep! jackal take note!!!

Take note of what?

eldee:

It doesn't always come arround. . .

Touche!!!!

I get chuffed when chics say stuffs about Karma. . . .  .What Karma!!!!
Whoever said LIFE is fair. . . . . .  . .U don't have to be good to deserve good things and u don't have to be bad before disaster strikes.
Life is one ball of tricks. It's kill or be KILLED. cheesy
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jkpretty(f): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
eldee:

There's no such thing as a full-time player
It's just a game. . .and that rule applies to every woman you go after with an intention to 'hit and run'
When you break it, then you lost. . .sometimes you win and sometimes lose

The thing is why the initial mindset to play? Well if u guys are going to keep at your hit & run games try upgrading your skills embarassed because many of u guys die at the very first conversation with the lady. I mean its now getting boring, smart girls can detect a player from the ooze of your first liners. embarassed

eldee:

It's just means the fun you'll get from that match will be out-of-this-world cheesy
That's where players upgrade their tactics, and if need be plan new ones
Just in case didn't know, 'Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom' cheesy

It doesn't always come araround. .

That broom had better be golden. cheesy

Why the brain tackling and constructive effort to win a girl prolly because u want to get into her pants when u can simply walk into a brothel
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Cayon(f): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2008
Well, when there isn't a lot of emotional attraction before two people have sex, the guy will just lose complete interest in the girl.

Thats why its not healthy to have sex so early in a relationship.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Cayon(f): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2008
then that's not the definition of Hit and run"

My definition of hit and run is when guys don't really love a girl.  They keep on chasing the girl and pretend they love them.  Then once they "F*ck" that woman, they'll  stop chasing them.  Guys do this  because they treat it as a game. How many girls can I f*ck? Did you ever hear of the four F's? Find them, Fool them, F*ck them, and Forget them. And some girls give it up too early and too easily. They want to be f*cked too, so it not all the guy's fault.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by adconline(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
did the moderator delete my last post? what happened here? I need answers? I thought Segun had been deposed like King of Nepal.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
Find them, Fool them, F*ck them, and Forget them
Sometimes, the victims leave a lasting scar that will make it difficult for you to forget them.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2008
I enjoy hit and run, it is thrilling and better than hide and seek because there is a victim!

Why have i racked up triple figures in quality toto?! Itz all down to hit and run, no longtin!!!

I am always on the look out for new victims, m forever switched on!

I would continue to hit and run, till my cock falls off!! grin
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Tetchiness(f): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
Method-Man:

I enjoy hit and run, it is thrilling and better than hide and seek because there is a victim!

Why have i racked up triple figures in quality toto?! Itz all down to hit and run, no longtin!!!

I am always on the look out for new victims, m forever switched on!

I would continue to hit and run, till my cock falls off!! grin

deee02, nawa o. . so you're like this abi.
Make I email Victoria quick quick
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
Tetchiness:

deee02, nawa o. . so you're like this abi.
Make I email Victoria quick quick

which one concern you now aunty gbeborun?! grin

victoria ko, queen elizabeth ni!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Tetchiness(f): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
Method-Man:

which one concern you now aunty gbeborun?! grin

victoria ko, queen elizabeth ni!
shemi ni aunty gbdborun e!
dnt worry, when am done with you, it'll be "Your Royal Highness" cool
How far na?

And oh yea, dnt make me call queen elizabeth, she's my aunt wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2008
Tetchiness:

shemi ni aunty gbdborun e!
dnt worry, when am done with you, it'll be "Your Royal Highness" cool
How far na?

And oh yea, dnt make me call queen elizabeth, she's my aunt wink

M aight, just leaving the fact that it is a friday

Yummy weekend! grin
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Tetchiness(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
Method-Man:

M aight, just leaving the fact that it is a friday

Yummy weekend! grin
Get online. . . I just buzzed! angry
The Quen does not wait on anyone, they wait on her! cool cool jk
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
I would continue to hit and run, till my cock falls off!!
Have you heard of the mongolian VD? your cock will decay till it falls off if you catch it and condoms do not protect you from getting it.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
RedHotChic:

Have you heard of the mongolian VD? your cock will decay till it falls off if you catch it and condoms do not protect you from getting it.

cheesy grin cool

Why Mongolian VD go catch me when i no come from Mongolia?

I go dey hump till i cant no more! grin

My immunity hard, we go hit anytin nice run comot, no shaking!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Cayon(f): 1:54am On Jun 21, 2008
adconline:

did the moderator delete my last post? what happened here? I need answers? I thought Segun had been deposed like King of Nepal.
Do not let these Mods get to you.   kiss kiss kiss.  Here is a squeeze (((((((((«««adconline««««))))))))

M  ove

O
r

D
elete

S
yndrome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One / What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.