Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' (4749 Views)

Poll: Is Hit And run worthwhile?

Yes: 6% (3 votes)
No: 26% (13 votes)
In some cases: 36% (18 votes)
No gain at all: 18% (9 votes)
Very adventurous: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2008
This question goes to most men that consider themselves playas and a few percentage of women that indulge in that act. "Hit and run" is simply sleeping with someone and bailing almost immediately. Most guys spend their hard earned money, time, risk losing all they have, STD's etc just because of few minutes of pleasure. It's a different thing if you approach someone with the intention of starting a relationship with her/him but the ones am concerned about are those that approach someone, spend their resources, waste valuable time, put a lot at risk for just few minutes of sexual gratification.

Question: After reading the cons above, Is it really worth it from your own point of view? If you think about about your escapades and all you lost for that short pleasure, was it worth the stress?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2008
It was worth every penny. cool cool cool

Back in em days in ma borough, that single act earns a geezer STREET CREDIBILITY.
U can do the math.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by HRhotness(f): 1:54am On Jun 18, 2008
Its called the thrill of the chase. . .

and yes its worth it, nothin beats the feeling of satisfaction when u finally get ur prey wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2008
It was worth every penny. Cool Cool Cool

Back in em days in ma borough, that single act earns a geezer STREET CREDIBILITY.
You can do the math.
Did you consider whether the resources you lost can can be equated or less than the value of the notorious "credibility" you earned on the street?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 1:57am On Jun 18, 2008
Its called the thrill of the chase. . .

and yes its worth it, nothin beats the feeling of satisfaction when u finally get your prey
At least a woman is also preying on men too. Who gets the street credibility this time?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by HRhotness(f): 1:57am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

At least a woman is also preying on men too. Who gets the street credibility this time?

dont need or want street credibilty

I do it purely for the thrill grin
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 1:58am On Jun 18, 2008
Hit and run, hit and run. . . . . . . . .reminds me of a certain animal.

A dog and by their answers - ye shall know them angry
It's of no use - You don't get paid for it, you might get a lot of rubbish diseases and you're risking your life everytime you hit and run - where are the benefits in that?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2008
J-girl shocked shocked shocked you've become more aggressive shocked shocked shocked shocked

[s]Me thinks seun needs to start banning you. . .instead of me for aggressiveness cool[/s]
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2008
don't need or want street credibilty

I do it purely for the thrill
Ok, knock yourself out. Just stay off hitting your neighborhood before they brand you a LovePeddler because it's only guys that can win the street credibility.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2008
Hit and run, hit and run. . . . . . . . .reminds me of a certain animal
roflmao
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by HRhotness(f): 2:04am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

Ok, knock yourself out. Just stay off hitting your neighborhood before they brand you a LovePeddler because it's only guys that can win the street credibility.

words dont hurt me. .  . I dont need validation frm anyone

I know who I am and why i do what I do, and as long as I'm happy being who I am, the world can go F*ck itself!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 2:05am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

Did you consider whether the resources you lost can can be equated or less than the value of the notorious "credibility" you earned on the street?

How much resources are we talking about here? Hundreds of GB pounds?
Puhleeeeeeaze. . . . . Men lose that in betting shops anyways so the loss is insignificant.
Hit and Run is centred around many motives. . . . Naturally, most men do it to see if they can get away with it. wink wink wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Busta(f): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2008
Hit and Run is just a very stupid idea!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 2:15am On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

J-girl shocked shocked shocked you've become more aggressive shocked shocked shocked shocked

[s]Me thinks seun needs to start banning you. . .instead of me for aggressiveness cool[/s]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not as aggressive as you are.
I'm against hit-and-run.
Any guy that does that deserves to wake up in the morning and discover that he left his wallet in the girl's place when he was running away.
I promise you, he'll just be hitting and running with care.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:30am On Jun 18, 2008
How much resources are we talking about here? Hundreds of GB pounds?
Puhleeeeeeaze. . . . . Men lose that in betting shops anyways so the loss is insignificant.
Hit and Run is centred around many motives. . . . Naturally, most men do it to see if they can get away with it.
I don't think so. Guys do not indulge in hit and run just to see whether they can get away with it especially in Nigeria because they usually get away with it anyway. I think they do it because their Hot ass has no damn control.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2008
J-girl Shocked Shocked Shocked you've become more aggressive Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Me thinks seun needs to start banning you. . .instead of me for aggressiveness
I think everyone here should have his/her own opinion dished out equally.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:33am On Jun 18, 2008
Hit and Run is just a very stupid idea!!
Some guys don't think so. They think it helps sow their royal seed smoothly.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 2:36am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

I don't think so. Guys do not indulge in hit and run just to see whether they can get away with it especially in Nigeria because they usually get away with it anyway. I think they do it because their Hot ass has no damn control.

It's not about their asses not having control.
Back in the Uni days, it was a game. You are having a drink with ur mates and a gorgeous diva walks by. . . . . .
The pack picks on a dude and dare him to walk up to the woman and SCORE.
Most times, it's a bet.  This fills a man's ego up and adventure is one of the many characteristics of young adolescents. . . IT WAS FUN. tongue tongue
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 2:41am On Jun 18, 2008
It's not about their asses not having control.
Back in the Uni days, it was a game. You are having a drink with your mates and a gorgeous diva walks by. . . . . .
The pack picks on a dude and dare him to walk up to the woman and SCORE.
Most times, it's a bet. This fills a man's ego up and adventure is one of the many characteristics of young adolescents. . . IT WAS FUN. Tongue
I wonder how you guys will feel if women play that kind of game with you. Personally, how will you feel if you, your sister or your daughter fall victim for that kind of game in the name of street credibility? What about guys that follow one chic for 6 months just to score once, is that still a game?

Ulaaalaah, this game probably lasted longer than the English premier season.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by proo212(m): 2:43am On Jun 18, 2008
Redhotchick is back again thinking she knows men, grin But she has no clue.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by mylittle: 2:45am On Jun 18, 2008
all this talk talk, you have to understand that when the hormones are talking no one dares to interupt. My dear it's not fair but what can we do to help ourselves
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by acidrop(f): 2:49am On Jun 18, 2008
hmmmm its not worth it oooo
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by HRhotness(f): 2:49am On Jun 18, 2008
I think the aim of this thread is to attack men. . .

Look dearie, men hit and run, they've done it for ages. . .  who knows why they do,

I have a problem with girls who think ranting about it will suddenly change the way things have always been.

Knowing what we do, how come some girls still fall for it?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 2:54am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

I wonder how you guys will feel if women play that kind of game with you. Personally, how will you feel if you, your sister or your daughter fall victim for that kind of game in the name of street credibility? What about guys that follow one chic for 6 months just to score once, is that still a game?

Ulaaalaah, this game probably lasted longer than the English premier season.

It's a GAME.

Never let ur guard down.  
Some men don't take REJECTION lighty so they persevere knowing fully well PERSISTENCE pays.
For a woman, once u say NO to a guy after the first week, u better keep saying NO till your grave(If u don't like the dude in question).

These type of men are ready to wait 2 years or more till u actually think they have passed the test of time.
The moment u fall in love. . . . . .  .Disaster strikes!!!
Use your church mind to figure out the rest. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by acidrop(f): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2008
ask the men this question. even tho know will actually admit that they have done it b4
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2008
all this talk talk, you have to understand that when the hormones are talking no one dares to interupt. My dear it's not fair but what can we do to help ourselves
Thanks for giving me a good laugh this evening.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:09am On Jun 18, 2008
why they fall is because most girls love to feel important and appreciate and most guys use this as a front to get to them by making them feel like they are all they have just to hit and run. But some girls do the same to guys. I like to call it drain-the-account-and-run. Grin so that is why we hit first so as to not get drained.

Some guys get drained before they 'score' if i may borrow jackals vocbulary. How do you guys play it when you are spending so much but it seems that scoring is not anywhere near, may be the chic is clever enough to know your game? Count your losses and move on or continue investing in the land till it bleeds oil? I need an answer especially from Jackal.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:11am On Jun 18, 2008
Redhotchick is back again thinking she knows men, Grin But she has no clue.
PrOfessional sweetheart, can you please let me in on men. If i recall very well, I accused both genders at the beginning of this tread and one woman already accepted being a playa because you guys are always quick to believe that it's only your likes that have a tight game plan.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:12am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

Some guys get drained before they 'score' if i may borrow jackals vocbulary. How do you guys play it when you are spending so much but it seems that scoring is not anywhere near, may be the chic is clever enough to know your game? Count your losses and move on or continue investing in the land till it bleeds oil? I need an answer especially from Jackal.

Very simple answer.

You apply the risk-based analysis.  Is this target worth pursuing or should i count ma losses and back off?
It depends on the goals ones have set before embarking on the project so it depends on the individual.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 3:17am On Jun 18, 2008
Very simple answer.

You apply the risk-based analysis. Is this target worth pursuing or should i count ma losses and back off?
It depends on the goals ones have set before embarking on the project so it depends on the individual.
Sometimes you think a woman that is not particularly preety or hot will be an easy lay but the more you delve into her affairs, the more she plays you. The more you think about your trap paying off, she keeps shifting the anointing day and keeps increasing her monetary requests that may range from pay my rent to help me complete the money for a new car. Do you really think any playa will have the heart to back off before reaping from an investment like this?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:21am On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

Sometimes you think a woman that is not particularly preety or hot will be an easy lay but the more you delve into her affairs, the more she plays you. The more you think about your trap paying off, she keeps shifting the anointing day and keeps increasing her monetary requests that may range from pay my rent to help me complete the money for a new car. Do you really think any playa will have the heart to back off before reaping from an investment like this?

You are very funny!!!!! Playas don't date freeloaders. grin cheesy grin
U really expect a geezer who hates time-wasting to date chics that want credits on their oyster cards, fone vouchers, rents, cars, utility bills?
Girls are in abundance. . . . .Matter of fact, there are many single professional women every corner u turn so why get maself involved with a complete tramp who would constitute a liability in ma challenge. No way Jose!!!!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by onyinye2(f): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2008
this thread reminds me of this book i read called Contagious by Quentin Carter. all the guy did was go around and play girls. till he met his match. she used him like thread in a sewing machine.lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX / BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) / Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.