Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (41936 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Ayomax(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
illuminati tinz!!!! guess the 1000 naira note was designed in USA or by USA. God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by AMYpurple(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
never noticed
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by fuckluv(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
harlos: You just notice abi... Keep disturbing ur mind with research nobody send you.

If you no wan spend the note again indicate so i can send my account number.

Thank you.
Abeg include ma own account no too o make I no dull masef grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by theripper3: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Signs of. Acute Malaria.

Freemason don't need no Niggas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by gilgal7(f): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
E.T.T...mstchew
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by alaoeri: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chai another patient don escape from yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lol this una 1,000 Naira bill hahha. Just yesterday I was checking out some stuff on my little girls backpack and I saw about 13pcs of the 1,000 naira bill I was surprised then I asked her she "uncle Franky gave it to me in Nigeria and I told you" lol

So along the conversation she asked me how much is this I told her the total is 13k she was like coool can I buy a car with it? I laughed so hard at this 6yr old trying to own a real car already and then explain to her that 1m pieces of that can not buy the kind of car I know she will love to ride on.

Now end of our conversation and what she said " why they say its 1000 when the value is less than a thousand"

Yea I was just about to tell her this money is best for whipping butt. Very ugly too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Una don start again, all dis jobless people, una don begin....very soon una go say make we no chop rice becos na freemasonic food.... Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by horlajide: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mtscheeeeew
Height oF idleness......Freemason & illuminati conspiracy theorist like this irritate me.
Yet you won't refuse to spend it if I give you some bundles of these same note right?
In a short while you'll tell me I'm illuminati too just because I carry and spend the same note......Mumunism!!!

Its even more heartbreaking that some gullible Nigerians would believe this rubbish
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by nerodenero: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Things are not always the way they seem.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by obitansy: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nigerians are going mysterious this days. I heard someone has been to heaven came back to earth. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by alphaconde(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: What time did the bible say we will see things like this?

fuckluv: 6:29pm! just d exact time u typed this smiley

So you mean end times are here already

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by leggo: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
In eminem's words 'make me king as we move towards a New World Order'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by gratiaeo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Occult na B̶̲̥̅̊​​A̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ tin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by AbuMikey(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is the Height of it all!

All izz well
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ade2008(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Joblessness of the highest order. Continue wasting ur time on irrelevant things. Uve one life to live ,instead of u to engage in productive things ure here displaying ur ignorance
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
op we re looking for a grave digger i feel u re eligible for this job,considering ur condition,imagine what its caused to ur imagination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Musiwa ' s new handle.. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Seanixking: WIT DIS EVIDENCE...MAK I SEE PERSON WER GO BAN ME 4 SHOUTIN ====> END TIME TINZ... grin
feel free , u can even say it again ! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Let me start by saying that

I'm solving one difficult question on circuit theory,

I will comment when I'm done with the question..

Please don't quote me cause I will modify it when I want to comment later
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: What time did the bible say we will see things like this?
around pass 10 tonite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ poster,

If you want, you will find 'masonic' and 'illuminati' symbols EVERYWHERE....even in your name, hair, eyes, nose, torso.

CRAP.

Life is what you make of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by moscobabs(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Op...what do u mean? we should not spend money again or we should protest agaist the design in Money? sey na today u know say money is devil instrument?

I beg leave Oyedepo or winners alone.when we get to heaven we shall know who is who.ok?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Freaking hilarious. Tell me something.

Na like so una go soon talk say na inspiration from devil dey use invent lappy and other PCs, make I no use am. I MUST USE IT EVEN IF NA DEVIL INVENT AM.

I wonder when some Nigerians became like this. sad
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Emperor4God: Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,
Nigeria has followed suit and added masonic symbols to their ₦1000

[size=16pt]FIRST SYMBOL[/size]
The two triangles in the circle form the demonic AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
One triangle points up, one points down.

This a demonic occult terminology.

See this link for demonic meaning

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1886711/pg1

[size=16pt]SECOND SYMBOL[/size]
The left eye of Clement Isong is brighter than the rest of his face.
This was done intentionally to display[b] THE EYE OF HORUS OR EYE OF RA.[/b]

This is a demonic sign used by the Illuminati.
See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

[size=16pt]LAST SYMBOL[/size]
The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.
This Pyramid is upside down to try and hide it's a pyramid.

[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4
I'll find you and I'll break your leg for wasting my mb sad your location no pass ojuelegba / mushin. . You can ask idowuogbo what I did to her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Whats the use of this thread now?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by myOGAonTOP: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
@OP nice points of observation . You really tried BUT it depends on your perspective. What you think makes the isness (that word exists and is correct) what it becomes.
For an example , that same triangle you claim to be evil is the SIMPLEST REPRESENTATION of the Holy Trinity by christians etc.
So pls stop lending credence to imagery and symbols unless you ve got history to support it. Let the conspiracy theory enjoy another nap.
My one kobo
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hod898(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
@op: Are you obssessed with freemasonry? The American dollar has illuminatic symbols and has good market value, but the Naira doesn't. Who told you that Naira is controlled by the illuminati--bcause that's what you're trying to say? If it were so, then every activities originating from them, such as legalisation of gay marriage, abortion, etc..would've also been in existence in Nigeria, since they indirectly control us. Think man. Think.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Xaviers(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
End ....... Tinz

Meanwhile, come join me play lagos edition of the Monopoly board game..

Interesting.com

Holla if you need urs.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
obitansy: Nigerians are going mysterious this days. I heard someone has been to heaven came back to earth. SMH
Na so i hear sef! Why should i go to heaven on a platter of gold and think of coming back to earth? why
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by NosoChic: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
So we should stop spending it a bi..........
OP abeg u get time
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Haywhymido(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
U jst dey c am 4 1000naira, chei ASUU strike don hit dis bro hard - idleness or na because of lack of cash dey mak u think lyk dis - freemasonry(illuminati)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.