Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (42212 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hardbody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
REALITY101: Lol this una 1,000 Naira bill hahha. Just yesterday I was checking out some stuff on my little girls backpack and I saw about 13pcs of the 1,000 naira bill I was surprised then I asked her she "uncle Franky gave it to me in Nigeria and I told you" lol

So along the conversation she asked me how much is this I told her the total is 13k she was like coool can I buy a car with it? I laughed so hard at this 6yr old trying to own a real car already and then explain to her that 1m pieces of that can not buy the kind of car I know she will love to ride on.

Now end of our conversation and what she said " why they say its 1000 when the value is less than a thousand"

Yea I was just about to tell her this money is best for whipping butt. Very ugly too

Considering your daughter is brighter than your punk a$$ self, go reconfirm her paternity. Just an advise
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hardbody: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
wordcat:

O.k. The CBN is a member of Illuminati and freemanson, end of story. See you later!

But i have never seen any of their directors at the Bohemian Grove and i have been there severally....
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hardbody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=$ugardaddy][/quote]

I dig.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by papindinho(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
sKeetz: This shouldn't be on the front page.
seconded. A pathetic analysis like this ain't worth being on the FP jae
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by papindinho(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Masonic or non-masonic as long as it is generally accepted as the medium of exchange..... Nothing concern me jae.

Abi you wan talk say whoever touches the money don belong? Lmao!!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Curlyjay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
So, you wouldnt spend it?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by huseinhad(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
thanks brother for that notification where you are doing resaerch others will be to mock or call u all sorts of name or term it as an act of laziness but neva mind. kip d gud wok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by 123gist(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks to #ASUU and #FG for making so many student jobless!
Updated Via: www.123gist..com
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guys if u av nokia c3 u wil find dat triangle symbol. Just go to message on ur c3 phone den screw down to d last of called more. U wil find dsame symbol in green label.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guys if u av nokia c3 u wil find dat triangle symbol. Just go to message on ur c3 phone den screw down to d last of called more. U wil find dsame symbol in green label.
hardbody:

I dig.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Go to ur message box on ur c3 nokia phone. Screw down to d last option called more u wil find dat triangular sign there.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Kujo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
nigerians una comments go kill me
make una try dey commend people
but anyway which is no way
if the bros like make im no spend naira again
mwtchhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by brucebanner: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP I'm sorry to say, but your NL reputation is tarnished. I'll advice you to create another I.D. End.t.z
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP, i wonder why u still use the money. Can u send me that money through courier? Since u may not be needing it.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by BenBradley(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedNa naija we dey, una suppose know say printer no good..........no be any mason thing undecided
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by SHAIBULIAR: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Seanixking: WIT DIS EVIDENCE...MAK I SEE PERSON WER GO BAN ME 4 SHOUTIN ====> END TIME TINZ... grin
yes oooooo na hend tyme tnz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by lawal28c: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2013
we talkin money u talkin nonsense:::::::::abeg my account number dey available if u no wan spend ur own money oooooo
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Judek2(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
So I have been spending End Time Money !!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by idrisolaide(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=kajoula][/quote]

Believe me, when i saw your post i thought is a kinda joke or you are trying to punch awareness, not until i had to zoom with a good map to know if its true or not, but to my surprise this is what i see....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by chuose: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
idrisolaide:

Believe me, when i saw your post i thought is a kinda joke or you are trying to punch awareness, not until i had to zoom with a good map to know if its true or not, but to my surprise this is what i see....

[size=15pt] shocked PERSON WEY NEVER SABI OYEDEPO NA FREEMASON, JUST DEY FOOL EIN SELF shocked [/size]

Emperor4God:
[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Mikkygeezy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wait, the #1000 you re talking about is valueless o... Dat money cannot last 20 mins i swear
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Mikkygeezy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Akinsnaira: Many nigerians re just full of shits, look at d way dey re posing insultive and nonsensical comments on dis topical issue, can poverty make pple to lose their heads completely, dis is damned strange. Some1 is drawing ur attentions to d fact dat those who re in leadership positions of dis country re devil worshipers, to d extent dat our currency carries recognitions of satan, mayb pple dnt knw d importance of d face of a currency of a nation to dat nation, it symbolizes dat nation as a whole, its pple, their cultures n belief, history and nittygritty of d society. So if satan worshipers re in d heart of governance of dis nation, how would u expect dem to b sensitive to pple plight in their various demonic policies. I believe one of d reasons dey re still declining to homosexualism madness to b incorporated into our constitution is not to invite too much of attention on dem dat dey re one of dem. It is hightime we stood up for ourselves against des occultic leaders being directed by their western demonic masters in dis country. What i knw for sure is dat if we dont stand up for our right, no white foreigners will ever do dat for us or assist in doing it. Coz dey re not fools, wen dey knw dey benefit a lot from corrupt booty of our leaders. Our faith is in our hands
see for the sole reason that the money is made of the devil, pleeeeaaaasssseee stop spending it
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Mikkygeezy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Akinsnaira: Many nigerians re just full of shits, look at d way dey re posing insultive and nonsensical comments on dis topical issue, can poverty make pple to lose their heads completely, dis is damned strange. Some1 is drawing ur attentions to d fact dat those who re in leadership positions of dis country re devil worshipers, to d extent dat our currency carries recognitions of satan, mayb pple dnt knw d importance of d face of a currency of a nation to dat nation, it symbolizes dat nation as a whole, its pple, their cultures n belief, history and nittygritty of d society. So if satan worshipers re in d heart of governance of dis nation, how would u expect dem to b sensitive to pple plight in their various demonic policies. I believe one of d reasons dey re still declining to homosexualism madness to b incorporated into our constitution is not to invite too much of attention on dem dat dey re one of dem. It is hightime we stood up for ourselves against des occultic leaders being directed by their western demonic masters in dis country. What i knw for sure is dat if we dont stand up for our right, no white foreigners will ever do dat for us or assist in doing it. Coz dey re not fools, wen dey knw dey benefit a lot from corrupt booty of our leaders. Our faith is in our hands
see for the sole reason that the money is made of the devil, pleeeeaaaasssseee stop spending it
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Mikkygeezy(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Judek2: So I have been spending End Time Money !!! undecided
my bros, pls don't spend it again, just transfer the rest to me
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Emperor4God(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2015
REMEMBER WE PROMISED TO DO A WRITEUP ON WINNERS CHAPEL

WINNERS CHAPEL AKA LIVING FAITH GLORIFY SATAN, ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.