Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (41900 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
PLEASE LEAVE OYEDEPO n WINNERS ALONE ooo

ABEG LEAVE OYEDEPO NA

HAPU OYEDEPO AKA BIKO NU !!!..
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
PLEASE LEAVE OYEDEPO n WINNERS ALONE ooo

ABEG LEAVE OYEDEPO NA

HAPU OYEDEPO AKA BIKO NU !!!..

O GINI DI ??
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
The end has come. The free masons have even taken over our fruits! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nonybb: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
For me i cant defend any pastors in the world or in this country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nicepoker(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Op stop spending our currency if u r convinced its demonic
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2013

Not funny when the cards are turned, huh? LMAO!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
All i hv 2 say is...

END TYMS TINZ...
Check dis out urself using ur micro soft world...
1. Type Q33 NY
2. Highlight it
3. Change its font size 2 48
4. Change its font style 2 windings
What do u c...
Flight Q33 NY is d plane dat 1st attemp 2 bomb d world trade centre... i guess ILLUMINATI... @WORK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nicepoker(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: What time did the bible say we will see things like this?
on the eve of end time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by UjSizzle(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
How will this add value to our naira and economy at large??
The dollar that supposedly have masonic symbol is still one of the most sought after currency in the world. Instead of spending your money, you're busy analysing it under microscopic lense and drawing conclusion on someone's million naira church.

When you find a way to turn this Earth shattering ground breaking discovery in our favour let me know.

.....till then

.......moving on....
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by jmoore(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
@mods, stop giving weed smokers attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by omajali2003(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
How does this contribute to national development?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hybeekay9: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wow! Wot a gr8 research... Dat dosnt stop me 4rm spending
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by DARREG(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
those scary signs of covenant university depicts the architectural expertise of the Bishop, although its quite scary and suspicious but i want to state categorically that its mere coincidence and papa is a true man of God
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by OrangeHokage(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
[/color][color=#000099] End Time tins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by mediachirps(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
OP what do you think that's controlling the world, if is not money?. what do you think the new world order is all about, if is not wealth? which is money. these symbols has long been, crested on any currency of all the country of this world.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by lexrichy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
all of u should deposit your 1000 notes into my bank account which am going to display now

am sorry to say but I think we are in the end times doing end time tinZz.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by johnstar(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
@op, wetn concern u and d naira note nah, u own na 2 spend, make u sha dey spend dey go ni, if dm like make dm use shiit design dr cement face, make u dey spend oo..cus end time soon grin
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Austeenxx: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
I swear by the river Styx, the OP issa wäñk$tër.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
hmmm, i think this is exaggerated. Nobody has the sole right to using shapes and figures. Designs can be viewed in different perspectives. Nonetheless, believers are to hate 'the garment' spotted by the world. We are not to go around deliberately posing one eyed and what not, but we are not to symbolize everything like hat funny pic up there with the melon.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by banky222: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
wetin concern illuminati with our yeye naira? As for oyedepo, I will be rich like him because i am following his principles. You just continue to dey search for symbols me I go dey search for substance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by mediachirps(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
DARREG: those scary signs of covenant university depicts the architectural expertise of the Bishop, although its quite scary and suspicious but i want to state categorically that its mere coincidence and papa is a true man of God
na u be God way no who be true man of God or not. see ur mouth like "papa is a true man of God"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Reminds me of the book "the lost symbol" by dan brown

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by 4reigningqueen: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
i am certain even our leaders to not know these.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ucyoma(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rubbish!!! Tym shall com wen dey will tell us 2 stop writing WAEC & JAMB dat dox mensuration queations wit triangle r masonic signx. if u check ur house well u'll c arrangements wch u unconciously did dat formed triangular shape. Will dat suggest u're linked wt d illuminaty?? Anyways i blame d govt 4 d high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. dat xplaims y ppl hv tym 4 such useless & nonsensical researches

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by aurenflani: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
harlos: You just notice abi... Keep disturbing ur mind with research nobody send you.

If you no wan spend the note again indicate so i can send my account number.

Thank you.

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by engroke(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
When will all these END
i mean by what TIME
As in all these TINX

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by iykemoney90(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
demelza: Err... What am I suppose to say?
end time tins
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
I hope whoever came up with this has stopped using the notes then. And maybe my name is masonic too :-/

Smh
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
sKeetz: This shouldn't be on the front page.
pls Go and remOve it frOm dia undecided
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by harlos: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Freaking hilarious. Tell me something.

Na like so una go soon talk say na inspiration from devil dey use invent lappy and other PCs, make I no use am. I MUST USE IT EVEN IF NA DEVIL INVENT AM.

I wonder when some Nigerians became like this. sad
ASUU STRIKE
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by bigx(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Unemployment is a sin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by AZeD1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
And people wonder why Africa is under developed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.