Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (41928 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by harlos: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
dazzy4real:

My guy I love u die(no gay) if u no want spend d cash give us oo
lol, no mind him jare.

Love ya too (no gay)cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by studM(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Emperor4God: Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,
Nigeria has followed suit and added masonic symbols to their ₦1000

[size=16pt]FIRST SYMBOL[/size]
The two triangles in the circle form the demonic AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
One triangle points up, one points down.

This a demonic occult terminology.

See this link for demonic meaning

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1886711/pg1

[size=16pt]SECOND SYMBOL[/size]
The left eye of Clement Isong is brighter than the rest of his face.
This was done intentionally to display[b] THE EYE OF HORUS OR EYE OF RA.[/b]

This is a demonic sign used by the Illuminati.
See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

[size=16pt]LAST SYMBOL[/size]
The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.
This Pyramid is upside down to try and hide it's a pyramid.

[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4

WHO IS THIS psycho?

Sorry nlers dt I had 2 quote all ds 2 pass ma msg
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
PEOPLE GET TIME OH

See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.

and

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hunter21(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
when i first saw this thread my reaction was no be only masonic symbol, na ogbonic symbol.
But on reading OPs post i think we should not be quick to condemn the OP. It is good to observe. My hypothesis on surpposed "secret societies" of the acient period is that they are just analogous to the secret services of this contemporary period. They are the founding fathers of the society but has the society grew, newer generations forgot about them and see them as strange. They do not make any concious attempt to hide thier existense. On the individual level, they are like the anamalistic behaviours that everybody exhibits but no one wants to talk about. These symbols may look like masonic symbols but they might even be of indigenous societies like the ogboni, course they all have similar mystical beliefs like reincarnation, karma etc and i disagree that they are necessarily demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hunter21(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ajasa4link: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
freemason ko,bondage Mason ni.....mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
blink182: what exactly is your point? :/

That you're as useless as this piece of paper, comprende?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hustla(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Na London used brain this OP get sha
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmm
Ki olorun ma saanu fun gbogbo wa ni oruko JEEEEEESSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by write2obi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
You see, if I say End Time now Aunty Mukina will Ban my black a*ss.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Sike(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Who cares! So far me don dey see am spend.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by badmeat(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is the most disappointing post I ve ever readsad
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by hammedkola(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
See wetin ASUU cause?...Idleness of the first order
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Solowande(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
shebi una don begin again with dis una masonic and illuminati tin. if u know sey masonic sign full naira den no use naira, go make ur own money
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
fred04: THIS IS ABSOLUTE JOBLESSNESS.@OP,U DON STUDY YOUR BOOK FINISH?.DONT LET FRUSTRATION RUIN UR LIFE COS U NO GO GRADUATE IN THIS UR UNIJOBLESSNESS.

Why are people like you so dense?

Are you saying you've never heard of masons, NWO, illuminati etc?

Why don't you go and study what they're about and see how/if it affects you, instead of typing this ignorant drivel? Or if it's not your thing, why not simply ignore it and move on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Rossikk(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
horlajide: Mtscheeeeew
Height oF idleness......Freemason & illuminati conspiracy theorist like this irritate me.
Yet you won't refuse to spend it if I give you some bundles of these same note right?
In a short while you'll tell me I'm illuminati too just because I carry and spend the same note......Mumunism!!!

Its even more heartbreaking that some gullible Nigerians would believe this rubbish

No, what is heartbreaking is that you're so cretinous as to dismiss something you've never spent a single day in your life investigating.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Rossikk(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
hod898: @op: Are you obssessed with freemasonry? The American dollar has illuminatic symbols and has good market value, but the Naira doesn't. Who told you that Naira is controlled by the illuminati--bcause that's what you're trying to say? If it were so, then every activities originating from them, such as legalisation of gay marriage, abortion, etc..would've also been in existence in Nigeria, since they indirectly control us. Think man. Think.

No, YOU think. Your reasons for saying Nigeria is not under illuminati influence are as absurd as they are thoughtless.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Rossikk(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
NosoChic: So we should stop spending it a bi..........
OP abeg u get time

He's not asking you to stop spending. He's asking you to use your brain and think, and investigate.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by harlos: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rossikk:

He's not asking you to stop spending. He's asking you to use your brain and think, and investigate.
so what should we do after investigating ?

Protest again the note or what
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by SIRKOL(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: What time did the bible say we will see things like this?
Tins time End!!!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Rossikk(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
harlos: so what should we do after investigating ?

Protest again the note or what

After you use your brain to investigate, that same brain will lead you to the next stage, whatever that is. The worst thing is sitting down completely ignorant, not wanting to know. And then attacking/mocking those who are interested in the subject. That's unforgivable.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hemical: If you reverse "NAIRA", you will get "ARIAN". Arius was one of the first christians to go against the trinitarian doctrine. In 325 AD, during the Nicene council under constantine, he was booed out for his opposition of the trinity concept. The name "NAIRA" is a subtle way to bring that enlightenment back to light using the most populous country in Africa. It's a subtle way of telling people everything you believe is false using the strongest thing that has ever happened to christianity to show that there is a group of people who control what you believe even in your religions. Also, if you check the nairaland symbol, you will see it's a naira sign. If you remove the two slashes in the middle and separate †ђξ two parts of the letter N, you will get two pyramids if you put the two lines under both sides. Now, SEUN used the naira sign becuase he was carefully chosen to fulfil Illuminati's role. He created NAIRALAND, which means ARIAN-land, a place where more importance is given to atheism. That's why everything against religion goes to front page. Illuminati is conditioning us for greater enlightenment on a greater scale and bringing a new world order. SEUN's name when written backwards is "NUES", "NUS" is the plural of the 13th greek symbol, a significant sign in early masonism. And the E which is in seun's name looks like a rake to erase people's brainwashed mentality. Seun was a perfect candidate for this and was chosen. Nairaland is a forum to bring Nigerian youths under one umbrella to be monitored and those who qualify will be contacted to be part of †ђξ great scheme to bring about a new world order. Of course everything I just wrote is cock and bull and I composed it in my room on my phone just to mock the jobless person who instead of spending the naira is looking for masonic symbols. Rubbish! If you like, you can leave nairaland for what I thought up too. Lool. Let's hear word jor.
funniest post of the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is this about the naira or about Oyedepo?

OP
OP
OP
How many times did I call you?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by sonikstargirl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wow! Diz means dat u guyz should troaway ur money bcoz it 4rm illuminati and d bst place 2 trow it is in2 my acct... Dat's d least i cn do 4 u all lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Cassan(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Personaly,I believe a lot of pple av misconceptions abt d masons n d illuminati in general.Acording to Dan Brown in 'Angels & Demons',the illuminati was establised by scientists who wantd to 'illuminate the world' n @ the same time escape from catholic church which was persecutn scientists due to their discoveries which opposes d teachings of d church.Their main aim is 2 bring knowledge to the world which was blindly followin the teachins of the church.And dat is where d word came from.tink its a greek word 'illumimus-to show the light.2ndly,in Lost symbol,I learnt dat d masons(especially those who have risen up to the 33rd degree) are a secret organisation whose main teachin is dat life is short n inspire its members to use their life wisely.True their ritual is nt very impressive(they beat d initiatee almost to the point of death n place im in a coffin after which e drinks blood from a skull)dey still their believe is dat the lost symblo found 33ft below the US Capitol Rotunda is a word which is d Bible.They actually believe in Christianity but not blindly.d single illuminated eye of Clement Issiong is defended by d masons y quotin Matthew 6:22-when ur eye is single,ur body fills with light.tink u al nid 2 read d book

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Donvitalis(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Or don't you think those masonic signs were borrowed from the naira notes?...Shuoo!! Are you this listless? It seems you derive pleasure in making a mountain outta a mole. If the pepper don tire you to spend, Chidi is here..just dash me
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by baby124: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Musiwa Nice one. You fooled many and you made front page. Dancing for Musiwa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ozoemeka(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
You're kidding right? So ANY triangle / TRIANGULAR shape = pyramid = mason? grin grin cheesy cheesy

See

and

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Anuoluwap(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Viewing this topic: Fallablist(m),
Thayay(m), U09ce, jbrodaly(m),
justrodney(m), ezugegere, brinell,
Treasurewamiri(f), marrazy,
bewa2, pld4reel(m), 1n2n3,
Switness .A.(m), Donvitalis(m),
Sleekydee(m), Holumayor,
AdeoyeAllen, Tejufemi(f), ibos,
twosquare, nickz(m), bennyzer
(m), sunchom(m), sted303,
pekelepekele(m), anyiway(m),
numerical_guy, tosnat, viakmon
(m), Gsluv(m), iyke2k4(m),
Taylor184(m), iyb, wantata(m),
Homar(m), quincy nduba(m), iventi(m),
femi1743, Mucokey(m), Ay111(m)
, Iconium(m), delegiwa(m),
chosenst, afroxyz, Erald(m),
Kaypure, Isrealbabs(m),
Phemmy99(m), satmaniac(m),
obum042, glomercy(f),
dukenestor(m), SUGARSON,
abuomaIV, shilees(f),
dennismukoro(m), Omni_
Sparrow, Ibomo(m), Afoskalex(m)
, spongeback(f) and 56 guest(s)
END TIME TINZ how many bans i got here? Buhahahahahaha :-D ^_^
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by westcodes(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
@OP thank you for enlightening me. I just threw away all these illuminati #1000 notes, I think about 30 of them. Never mind that the money is a loan from my friend, I don't want to be involved in masoni/illuminati parole.

Now to unfollow this stupid thread!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Hemical: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cassan: Personaly,I believe a lot of pple av misconceptions abt d masons n d illuminati in general.Acording to Dan Brown in 'Angels & Demons',the illuminati was establised by scientists who wantd to 'illuminate the world' n @ the same time escape from catholic church which was persecutn scientists due to their discoveries which opposes d teachings of d church.Their main aim is 2 bring knowledge to the world which was blindly followin the teachins of the church.And dat is where d word came from.tink its a greek word 'illumimus-to show the light.2ndly,in Lost symbol,I learnt dat d masons(especially those who have risen up to the 33rd degree) are a secret organisation whose main teachin is dat life is short n inspire its members to use their life wisely.True their ritual is nt very impressive(they beat d initiatee almost to the point of death n place im in a coffin after which e drinks blood from a skull)dey still their believe is dat the lost symblo found 33ft below the US Capitol Rotunda is a word which is d Bible.They actually believe in Christianity but not blindly.d single illuminated eye of Clement Issiong is defended by d masons y quotin Matthew 6:22-when ur eye is single,ur body fills with light.tink u al nid 2 read d book
you learnt in "lost symbol"... Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. You wonder why my lol is that long? You obviously haven't read the conspiracy about Dan Brown himself. He opens his books with a disclaimer that everything in his books are factual lool. Do not in any way take everything he writes as facts . You obviously haven't read that he's a tool by Illuminati too to show you what they want you to think they are (not saying it's true or not). Maybe if you come up with something else other than a Dan Brown, you will have a better point. Until then please don't believe everything Dan Brown writes. He just wants to sell his own books too by getting you engaged and telling you everything he's writing is factual. Thank you sis. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by mannobi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Odunharry: If I say ds is it dey ll ban me..anyway,we all knw d time we are in nw..
I hope sexkills etc will not ban me again if i say its end time tins because this is actually in real sense. God save us from all des o. OPIN AYE TI DE TAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.