Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (41932 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by iamjean(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
I dont know whom to believe...
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by tomakint: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
INNO18: The Mod that suggested this trash for front page and the Seun himself that put it there deserve 100 lashes of a thick Camel whip each!
Now this is funny..........

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ATMCARD2(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF END TIMERZ. :-XNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF END TIMERZ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
[size=50pt]END TIME TINZ!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Funjosh(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
And what did you want me to do about this?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by fizzycozy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Then what will you guys say about this, http://www./17u55le1a
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Funjosh: And what did you want me to do about this?
[size=30pt]((((GBAGUAN!!!))))[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by telim: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2013
if i say end time now they will ban me but i no go talk am sha god dey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by lymelyte(m): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2013
UNA DON START AGAIN ABI? Is not as if the currency has any value...Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by babsomotde(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Abeg, na america get dem wahala. Wetin dey for Naira. Abeg, this research na rubbish to me. Just take or leave it. You are just put this up for writing sake. In case naira don tire you to spend, you can see my account number below.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Anyone can look at anything and see whatever you wanna see from it. Just choose what u wanna be and stop using ur time for stuff dat wont give any useful produce. Trouble urself over masons and watch urself collapse one day cos frankly, there re many masons around you and dey aint ur average personalities also wink
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by lilmax(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2013
In 2pac's voice.....until d end of time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Revolva(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2013
hahaha Naira masonic symbols..for where...and who cares..omo na make ogboni dey there sef put them symbols...i no send..just lemme have bulk of it n blow....
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by umohlee(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Nice discovery bro.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by horlajide: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Rossikk:

No, what is heartbreaking is that you're so cretinous as to dismiss something you've never spent a single day in your life investigating.

Investigating!......like seriously?!
There's no point trying to reason with a gullible half-wit like you as you only see what your eyes want to see and what your ears want to hear..#Negativity
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by festwiz(m): 4:12am On Sep 11, 2013
sKeetz: This shouldn't be on the front page.
my brother,nairaland sef,instead of make them put how to make money for front page

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Funjosh: And what did you want me to do about this?
if queen elizabeth catch you!!!!bad use of english
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Glocee(f): 5:25am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]What time did the bible say we will see things like this?[/quote

End time ni!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2013
So if one of your eye balls is brighter than the other then you're a Masonic person? If so make all man go de gbom tight make eyes red o! #Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by texaco1: 5:54am On Sep 11, 2013
angry
so the op spent time studying the naira notes for mason signs?
verily verily i say unto you , some people are really jobless and not busy ,
no be your fault , na gej fault grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Mikkygeezy(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] na our federal govt cos this nonsense i swear... If to say confirm jobs dey no body go get time they post nonsense like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=kajoula][/quote] oh sorry but "by their fruits you shall know them"
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Mikkygeezy: [color=#990000][/color] na our federal govt cos this nonsense i swear... If to say confirm jobs dey no body go get time they post nonsense like this
fool if you get work you get time dey comment #oDE
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by jimmymfoniso(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2013
every thing now is either freemanson or illuminati. Abeg Bleep all these fairytales.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by pumpingmachine: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2013
OP, for your mind, u don do research abi? Good riddance to bad rubbish. No be ya fault, na ASUU I blame. Why did it make it to FP when better threads no make am. PDP tins
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2013
REALITY101:

That you're as useless as this piece of paper, comprende?
go phuck your sister. At least I didn't run away hoping that someone else will make nigeria great. Between the 2 of us, we know who is more useless and less patriotic.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2013
moshoodn:

I actually got his point....
learn to spot sacarsm.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by efualwealth: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
adeaugustus: Any implication on the exchange rate?? Imagine, $50 = #8000+ and this lazy guy keeps posting about some irrelevant symbols
brov its terrible a 1 dollar is 166 as at yesterday. Our naira is getting more devaluated
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by nkem89: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2013
very funny, pple just think they can come up wit tinz like and expect pple like me to believe? pls give me all d 1 thousand naira notes, u have i need them.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ShakurM(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Only #1000 note?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by matoyeh(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2013
harlos: You just notice abi... Keep disturbing ur mind with research nobody send you.

If you no wan spend the note again indicate so i can send my account number.

Thank you.
tell am oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.