Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? (4635 Views)

How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks / 10 Things Guys Do During Heartbreaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by ariblaze(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
nothing worse than seeing a grown man cry

hear hear!
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by sucess001(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ smooooothh

u rily got that one, men dont usually get heartbroken twice, i never hear it happen, guess the guy must ve prepared himself better and learnt from his mistakes, women, they never learn!
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Persona82(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
What does that mean? Does that mean you won't let another woman get close to you?

Why shouldn't she get close. The truth of the matter is she'll really never know as he'll probably be all nice and stuff but then emotionally, he's detached. Only those who had seen him in his previous relationship will know the difference. Relationships don't necessarily need to be built on love. Respect is also another big factor. If that relationship ends, he definitely'll miss the companionship but then he'll not beat himself about it. Sh** Happens will be the attitude.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by shylladear(f): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
ariblaze:

hear hear!

and who told u that women never learn angry
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by shylladear(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
@sucess001
and who told u that women dont learn angry
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2008
How many guys have hearts or feelings?
Those that do get over heartbreaks over a very difficult period of time.
My friend just got his heart broken and it's been a week yet he won't let her go. That kind of guy is rare.
Most guys get over heartbreaks easily because they don't put their hearts in it initially.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by TheSly: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily?
There is nothing more easy than that!. . . . .very easy. cool
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Jackal(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
The Sly:

Touche.

These days, men LOVE their PS3 consoles more than a spiteful woman.
Nuthing's better than playing CALL OF DUTY 4 when a woman decides to get wonky!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
About 75% men would rather go watch their darling football club LIVE than have sex. . . . .
I guess that speaks volume. . . . .
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
The Sly:

One of NL's resident players. How won't it be easy? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue

Like i said - may thunder faya all PS3 games and Live Football feeds angry
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

One of Nairaland's resident players. How won't it be easy? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue

oh gawd lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Jackal(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

JEALOUS ones still ENVY. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by NegroNtns(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
@post,

I think men get heartbroken too when relationships dont work out but our emotions do not run as deep as women's.  
So, for us, moving on is not as prolonged and devastating as it is for our very lovely and beautiful sisters.  cool
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by TheSly: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

Touche.

These days, men LOVE their PS3 consoles more than a spiteful woman.
Nuthing's better than playing CALL OF DUTY 4 when a woman decides to get wonky!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
About 75% men would rather go watch their darling football club LIVE than have sex. . . . .
I guess that speaks volume. . . . .
Touche.
Life is so sweet with PS3. . . LIVE soccer and other games. cool
If a girl acts up. . . .get that dirt off ur shoulder and bounce to ur PS3 and have fun jor. kiss
Who has the time to waste anymore? cool
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
I can only speak for myself, the answer's no.

As for guys that say they can, they probably didn't love their girlfriend / fiancee / wife as much as they claim.
We all have feelings, you can't just switch off like your relationship never happened.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by TheSly: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

One of Nairaland's resident players. How won't it be easy? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue

Leave ma PS3 alone. . . . . . cool
You heard me right. . .Its as easy as changing ur PHONE SIM CARD.
Girls are like phone SIM CARDS. . .If one stops working. . .
get a new one right quick and replace it. . . Its as easy as that. kiss
No time to waste at all. kiss
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

JEALOUS ones still ENVY. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Jealous what? I'm just waiting for the day one of those items will prevail over me in my love life. it is that day i will join the guy and his games in holy matrimony and walk out. Hissssssssssssss - how can one compare a human being to such frivolities of life?
The Sly:

Leave ma PS3 alone. . . . . . cool
You heard me right. . .Its as easy as changing your PHONE SIM CARD.
Girls are like phone SIM CARDS. . .If one stops working. . .
get a new one right quick and replace it. . . Its as easy as that. kiss
No time to waste at all. kiss
Sly - you know there are some girls you can replace like your sim card and some that will replace you faster than you say 'Jack'.
Continue changing sim cards o! Someone will soon turn you to a sim card.
Rubbish and jagbajantis.
If you like - choose PS 3 over your friends! yeye! grin grin
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Jackal(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

Jealous what? I'm just waiting for the day one of those items will prevail over me in my love life. it is that day i will join the guy and his games in holy matrimony and walk out. Hissssssssssssss - how can one compare a human being to such frivolities of life?

Can't geezers express their views again.
Why the playa-hating??
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

Can't geezers express their views again.
Why the playa-hating??
Let the geezers express thier views now.
Which useless playa-hating?
How can you replace an entire human with a little piece of crap that adds nothing to your body?
You and Sly have issues. angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Jackal(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

Let the geezers express their views now.
Which useless playa-hating?
How can you replace an entire human with a little piece of crap that adds nothing to your body?
You and Sly have issues. angry angry angry angry tongue

You are missing the point. . . . .Of what use is an obnoxious, spiteful woman to a geezer??
Rather than stare at the ceiling feeling down, i would rather be shooting Iraqis on PS3.

And who says games don't add anything to one's body? It's a mental exercise and it makes the body younger.
Meanwhile, heartbreak shortens one's life span.
Geddit??
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by TheSly: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
j-girl:

Sly - you know there are some girls you can replace like your sim card and some that will replace you faster than you say 'Jack'.
Continue changing sim cards o! Someone will soon turn you to a sim card.
Rubbish and jagbajantis.
If you like - choose PS 3 over your friends! yeye! grin grin
I am irreplaceable! cool
The reality is. . .most girls always have the feeling that the planet hovers around them which aint right! angry
U think we are jobless?. . . Many fishes in tha ocean jor!!. . . . white . .Blue. . .Yellow. . .Green. . Purple. . .Just name it. kiss
I have many things to do than to quiver about a girl who lost by leaving me. . . kiss
Soon Y'all rivals wouldn't be ur fellow girls anymore. . . It's gon be PS3. . kiss
Don't hate the player. . . .Don't even dare to hate the damn game as well. cool
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal:

You are missing the point. . . . .Of what use is an obnoxious, spiteful woman to a geezer??
Rather than stare at the ceiling feeling down, i would rather be shooting Iraqis on PS3.

And who says games don't add anything to one's body? It's a mental exercise and it makes the body younger.
Meanwhile, heartbreak shortens one's life span.
Geddit??
Which stupid mental exercise? Lemme hear word joooo.
Too many games kill the brain.
If it is in place of a spiteful woman - it's a different case. The thing is that no matter the woman, you guys will still play too much PS3.

The Sly:

I am irreplaceable! cool
The reality is. . .most girls always have the feeling that the planet hovers around them which aint right! angry
You think we are jobless?. . . Many fishes in tha ocean jor!!. . . . white . .Blue. . .Yellow. . .Green. . Purple. . .Just name it. kiss
I have many things to do than to quiver about a girl who lost by leaving me. . . kiss
Soon Y'all rivals wouldn't be your fellow girls anymore. . . It's gon be PS3. . kiss
Don't hate the player. . . .Don't even dare to hate the damn game as well. cool
You are not irreplaceable!
What other job did God give you?
There are many fishes in the ocean but only so few good ones.
lol - our rivals can NEVER be PS3 unless you guys can make out with them.

I can't hate the game, i love the game. But I sure have the right to hate the player! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Jackal(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2008
@ J-gurl,

Give up. . . . . .
Men have better shock absorbers.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal:

@ J-girl,

Give up. . . . . .
Men have better shock absorbers.
Men have no stinking shock absorbers
They just don't freaking care!
Hence - they have no feelings.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by TheSly: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2008
j-girl:

Men have no stinking shock absorbers
They just don't freaking care!
Hence - they have no feelings.

OH Keep quiet! tongue
They don't care. . .They have no feelings = They have better shock absorbers. kiss
Give up. . .your argument holds no ground! kiss
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by eldee(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2008
j-girl:

Which stupid mental exercise? Lemme hear word joooo.
Too many games kill the brain.
If it is in place of a spiteful woman - it's a different case. The thing is that no matter the woman, you guys will still play too much PS3.
You are not irreplaceable!
What other job did God give you?
There are many fishes in the ocean but only so few good ones.
lol - our rivals can NEVER be PS3 unless you guys can make out with them.

I can't hate the game, i love the game. But I sure have the right to hate the player! cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don't need to make ot with them na
If you see the attention they get ehn. . .it'll humble food and sleep
Girls don't even come near. . .
A poll showed that 85% of EPL fans would forgo sex for a year to see their team win the FA Cup

When we lost in the UCL Final, come see men heartbroken like T2

Losing a bird is nothing near heartbreak sef. . . cheesy
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by onyinye2(f): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2008
men do have feelings. in fact they are just as emotional as women but have a better way of concealing it. but when you catch a guy having an emotional episode, TAKE COVER!!!!
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by jgirl3: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2008
eldee:

We don't need to make ot with them na
If you see the attention they get ehn. . .it'll humble food and sleep
Girls don't even come near. . .
A poll showed that 85% of EPL fans would forgo sex for a year to see their team win the FA Cup

When we lost in the UCL Final, come see men heartbroken like T2

Losing a bird is nothing near heartbreak sef. . . cheesy
LOL!
Losing a bird that you have no love for is not heartbreak
Losing a girl that you love so much can crush your spirits for life
Lol! You guys are not serious at all.
I give up - Footie is way better than women to men

The Sly:

OH Keep quiet! tongue
They don't care. . .They have no feelings = They have better shock absorbers. kiss
Give up. . .your argument holds no ground! kiss
Just goes to tell you how heartless your gender can be.
Tricking girls - making them feel so important - acting like you're in love. angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by Cyclone5(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2008
Some men might and some women might. Its all a cultural thing. In Naija men are brought up to see relationships are very functional. I could never stop laughing whenever I heard my Gran or Aunts describe a woman as serviceable. Some/Most Naija men just take their relationships for granted.

But their are plenty of women who feed into it too. Just like you can't make a Ho into a Housewife; you can't get blood from stone. If you choose a guy who is clearly emotionally superficial, how can you be surprised when he's sat stonily faced watching football while you are desperate to talk about the price of meat in the market. He aint got it to give and he aint gonna give it up. If you can't walk away don't walk in.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by keliphy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ Poster

There's nothing to get over, Simply put, it doesnt exist ( for me and for most Niggaz).

If a girl says she's fed up, then tick/click the next on queue.

it's a game that '2' know how to play.

I'm out
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by ssRhino: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2008
Men dont get over heartbreak as easy as everyone assume, we just bleed within while a woman bleed it all out
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by StephenP(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2008
Difficult topic to speak on because I'm there right now. But anyway, I think all men who were in a close relationship feel a sense of loss but it all depends on the dude. Some act like they don't care and drown themselves in alcohol to block the pain, some still act like they don't care but they are really dying inside and wish they could change it, others just lock themselves and constantly feel depressed for some time like some days to some years. But if they were praying for the relationship to end and somehow it did, most will be like NEXT!! So it's all relative.
Re: Do Men Get Over Heartbreaks Easily? by tope2000(f): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
Baby who broke ya heart shocked? tell me and lemme go and kick her ass 9ja style wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.