Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (8273 Views)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by terry(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2005
calling me a playa is underestimation of my ability. Twinkle, There is no way i can see myself in a relationship for a month, i would be so bored with the gurl no matter how we click,you entitled to your opinion, you calling it crap doesnt offend me.

I am too good for one gurl to own in 5 years.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by vexxy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2005
My shortest was 1 day. My brother "sold" me to the boy down the street for $10. I was to be his girlfriend for $10 a day. I guess I was about 7 or 8 and he was 10. He only had enough money for one day. My brother and I went to the store and got loads of candy with the money.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by bolasho(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2005
vexxy:

My shortest was 1 day. My brother "sold" me to the boy down the street for $10. I was to be his girlfriend for $10 a day. I guess I was about 7 or 8 and he was 10. He only had enough money for one day. My brother and I went to the store and got loads of candy with the money.

Vexxy, that one na child's play.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by vexxy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2005
Of course! But, it was my shortest. Shortest in "older" terms would be 6 months with a guy in High School wink
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Bibi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2005
Let me correct my initial posting.....my shortest was 2 days..
...and my longest...hmmm....well, Ive been on it for 13 years and just cant find the will to get out. Its sooooo long Im still in it. Not sure I can get out of it, not necessarily trying to get out. You may call it sweet bondage... grin grin grin..

Bolasho - sincerely, I wish you all the best. You are the most sincere yet about keeping your relationship forever.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by gina34(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2005
jezzzzzzzz vexxy.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by vexxy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2005
We broke up because on Valentines Day I saw him walking hand in hand with another girl down the hall. Ouch. embarassed
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by mosiate(f): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2005
nike4luv:

girl, 20days..what happened
alot,i was still very innocent then,it was like i was force into it and my sister was completely against it,when it started to cause figth between my sister and i, i had to let the guy go so that there would be peace.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by IAH(f): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2005
Longest = about 8 months. cry
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nike4luv(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2005
c'on iah no need to cry

at least urs not 4 2days
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2005
vexxy:

Of course! But, it was my shortest. Shortest in "older" terms would be 6 months with a guy in High School wink

fvck, i need help y'all. My longest is not even up to 6 months, and here u r saying your shortest is 6 months.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2005
My longest was a year n 3mths, n by the way, how do u guyz quote?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by vexxy(f): 2:28am On Aug 27, 2005
Scorpio:

My longest was a year n 3mths, n by the way, how do u guyz quote?

Once you hit "reply" scroll down and you'll see a list of the previous posts. On the upper right hand corner of each post there's a little "insert quote" link. Click it and it embodies it into your reply. wink
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by kazey(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2005
Do you classify a one night stand a relationship? smiley
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by legry(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2005
Next relationship i get into i hope its for good
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2005
vexxy:

Once you hit "reply" scroll down and you'll see a list of the previous posts. On the upper right hand corner of each post there's a little "insert quote" link. Click it and it embodies it into your reply. wink

Thanks sis kiss
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by vexxy(f): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2005
You're welcome grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by twinkledew(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2005
when people say their longest relationship ever lasted a day, 2 weeks etc is so shocking to me.
its like going into a relationship without knowing what exactly u want or not knowing ur partner at all.

why not be friends or just have casual sex, no attachment.

anyway some of u know best.

been in a long term relationship is not bondage and its not boring.

te.... i am too good for one girl to own in 5 years.[b][/b] what do u mean by u r too good?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cushman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2005
My longest... 3 days
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nike4luv(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2005
days? shocked
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by WesleyanA(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2005
that's really not a relationship then.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nike4luv(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2005
maybe a fling, to get it
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Latoya(f): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2005
cushman:

My longest... 3 days

r u serious? shocked shocked shocked

My shortest is 2 hrs,Longest is 2 years
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by monister(f): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2005
im in it right now.. its been 2 yrs and 5 months

monister
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by TaliTali(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2005
well bibi, i must be myself.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2005
my longet relationship way 1yrs, i really enjoyed it, it was very romantic. But i never slept with her. I only romance and kiss her. It was very intresting, i wish i could go into the relationship again. If only i could turn back the hands of time. smiley
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Princess(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2005
Hi saintjoe sorry am late hope not too late to say welcome and enjoy ur stay here.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2005
Well................... thanks princess.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Princess(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2005
U r welcome hun.............. kiss
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2005
@ princess thanks.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by angelak(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2005
5 years!

And please note i am also a virgin. rolleyes
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by twinkledew(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2005
congrat ang... k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) / Underneath The Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.