Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (8269 Views)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2005
angela k:

5 years!

And please note i am also a virgin. rolleyes

hum hum hum hum hum!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Bibi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2005
wow k, 5 years and still virgin?.....something is definitely wrong, you or him...otherwise I respect the guy for waiting 5 years for nothing.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2005
Wow!! thats gr8 for five years and still being a virgin. Thumb up
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by gina34(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2005
well it is possible. grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2005
@gina34 it is possible but can u do it? wink grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nddy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2005
i personally hate liars
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Sep 02, 2005
Angela are you still in the relationship?? Cos if u break up with that guy, I am sorry but dang! The guy tried ooo...he respected/respects you alot.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by silverbird(f): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2005
You guys won't believe this. I've never been into a relationship.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2005
@silverbird why, or maybe u don't want to be into any relationship?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by silverbird(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2005
Of course i want to be but i don't want to rush into it or else i will rush out.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2005
Silverbird how old are you?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2005
well.....................@ silverbird thats ur choice.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by kimono(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2005
10 years. got married last year and now expecting a kid. what about that? but sha there were some side-kicks: to ease tension. laugh.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nddy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2005
grin grin good for you
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cutetolu(f): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2005
mine was 2 yrs and it was great.
hey things happen lol grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2005
Tell us what happended..........................We will like to know........... wink
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cutetolu(f): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2005
lol ok if u insist.well hes not nigerian so my mom scared me by telling me she will disown me if i dont break up with him so i did cry,but after a while am like i dont give a shit and we started dating again.then he broke up with me beacuse he couldnt get ova wat i did to him.but we are still friends and still ove each other but we also know we cant be 2gether.
DAMN DAT SUX!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2005
R u serious about wat your mom said?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cutetolu(f): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2005
pls i didnt care i was in love and yeah she was mad but i didnt care.lol
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nddy(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2005
nigerian parents always trip when their kids date outside their kind, my mom could disown me if i dont bring home a Nigerian Gurl , but i am like mom i havent ever been attracted to one,
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cutetolu(f): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2005
i dont find naija guys dat attracted too. but maybe i will find one.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nddy(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2005
kool, i doubt if i would find any Nigerian gurl to settle with, They are not my thing, except the gurl was born in the US
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Princess(f): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2005
cough! shocked
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2005
Wow, i guess i should give my parents some kind of award. they don't care who i end up getting married to, even if he's Jamaican or Spanish; the only thing invovled for them would be Education. He has to be well educated cos i'm gettin my skooling on and i for one won't like to get married to a guy that has nothing going for him.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nddy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2005
Princess:

cough! shocked

you can even choke to death, i dont think anyone cares
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by WesleyanA(f): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2005
my parents don't care either.

this thread is like two topics in one. ha.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by cutetolu(f): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2005
lol i dont want anyone coughing to death.lol i wish my parents didnt care.dat shit get on my nerve
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Sep 28, 2005
ha! I guess i should be amongst the people that shouts: Thank you Jesus for my Daddy. he totaly don't care about who i date or dont date. Dumb/educated/fine/ugly/white/black/latino/ just name it. Sometimes i think it's not good. But hey, most times (like this: when i see people complaining abt how their parents limit their dating abilities), I always say Thank God. smiley
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Princess(f): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2005
Nddy i don't appriciate that. Don't make me mad now, i know u ain't trying to see the other side of princess, watch out now! grin angry angry rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2005
I don't like parenst telling their children whom to date and whom not to. We are in the Mellinium age it is not suppossed to be so. Day have have gone when parents choose husband and wives for their children.That's why am always proud of my Mum, she never cares about whom in date, all she cares about is wheter we truely love each other. I have to join HA and say Thanks God too for the type of parent i have.......... cheesy
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2005
rolleyes 0

ive been restrained for a long asss time rolleyes
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by mali(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2005
Two hours ,yes,i saw her she clime caring and loveing ,we expless our feelings to eachothers ,she look like an angle send from heaven by GOD,i never know it was a dream.But to tell you the truth life is every sweet in dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.