Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (8240 Views)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by kinzolic(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2007
Hmm 4yrs was d longest i had then
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2007
lets ask for the shortest - i am sure there will be many ladies here with just one night stand.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
6yrs and counting
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hazzel(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
8 months, it should have been less. angry
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by olababe(f): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2007
My longest so far was 10yrs. Now 3yrs still counting,
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by efuah(f): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2007
4 years
that was my first n ever
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by squirrel20(f): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2008
3 good years
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by bubblegum(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
7 years
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Igwe9(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
never know yet, may be as long as i live on earth smiley
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Oxone(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2009
3yrs
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Youngpo413: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
terry: calling me a playa is underestimation of my ability. Twinkle, There is no way i can see myself in a relationship for a month, i would be so bored with the gurl no matter how we click,you entitled to your opinion, you calling it crap doesnt offend me.

I am too good for one gurl to own in 5 years.

you may be a virgin sef,so stop ranting!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
silverbird: You guys won't believe this. I've never been into a relationship.

anything special about that?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Youngpo413: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
mide2: I've gone through all the posts on this thread and i'm feeling wierd, or is it that i can't understand...........how many years have u spent living that alot spend 2yrs,some 5 , even some above 5 on one r/ship !

I think the question should be 2 way.........you state your age and then your longest r/ship. because i don't want to believe all this 5yrs stuffs.

My longest r/ship was about a year and it was even on and off.

your ex`es go plenty well well.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
4 months...i fuUcked up,she broke up..simple!!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
opad: Relationships are bound to be broken, all depends on both parties.
Letting go of a broken relationship is the key to flowing with life and flowing with life is the key to being effective in relationships.
At any moment, your life is exactly the way that it is. You are the way you are and the people in your life are exactly the way that they are. This is true whether you like it or not.
When you fight and resist the way your life is, you create a state of fear and upset that destroys your effectiveness and almost always makes your situation worse, u might even loose
the right guy.
You close down inside. You lose your ability to see clearly. You get tunnel vision, and you interact in a way that destroys love and creates opposition and resistance against yourself.
If you've just had a break-up and are feeling down, you're not alone. Just about everyone experiences a break-up at sometime, and many then have to deal with heartbreak — a wave of grief, anger, confusion, low self-esteem, and maybe even jealousy all at once.
This mail goes to `aduraseyi`. `why?` wink

Was checkin out some posts on Romance when i got hooked by ur post<reply>.
PEACE!!!

nice
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Youngpo413: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
ladykool: me my longest relationship is 6 months.i can stay more than 6 months cuz i will cheat the guy and i will be bored seeing one guy everyday when other guys are there tripping for me!

hmmmm
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nicerichard05: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
nike4luv:
bored?..haha no boreness in dat
dat was 1 of my bestest relationships

of course i didnt fvck him but i..........

it was still fun

Are u still active on NL?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by killsmith(f): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2016
We'd be 5years by January...but I'm so ending it this morning embarassed
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by wizaro(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2016
2years now.. Tieing d knot with her few months from now next.. Done introduction on her already. My one and only. Missing rib. My jewel and pearl of high value.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by EmperorKross(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
nike4luv:
bored?..haha no boreness in dat
dat was 1 of my bestest relationships

of course i didnt fvck him but i..........

it was still fun

You didn't fuvkk him and it was fun ? Woow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girl Strips For The World To See. / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.