Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (8266 Views)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Life is deff sweet in dreams.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by pharrod(m): 4:00am On Oct 15, 2005
mine was six years and i didn't sleep with her.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Oct 15, 2005
It's soo cute u were together for 6 years and u guys didn't have sex. No urge or nuthing like that?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by pharrod(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2005
I really love her,sleeping with her doesn't mean anything to me ,despite that i love her more when i didn't sleep with her.But now she wants it and she is married with two kids.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 4:39am On Oct 15, 2005
shocked shocked shocked She's married and wants it? Dont do it. Pwease. cry
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by pharrod(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2005
I wont do it,i have warned her to stop coming to my house and calling me on phone.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2005
Why pharrod?

What the problem is?

You must have approached her before.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by pharrod(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2005
-
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by pharrod(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2005
No i didn't,she was my former girl,but we didn't sleep together for the six years we moved
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2005
This is wonderful.

Six years without sex.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2005
Hhahahahahaha!!!!!! @pharrod ur case is a very funny one. Well i got to balme u in the first place, u should have given it to her when u were with her for six years. No she is married she needs it......................waahooooooooo thats too bad.

Pls stay away from her.Ladies are demons and decievers. Pls don't put assunder btw her and the husband.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2005
kai SJ, which way na? you know not all ladies are like that. cheesy
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Saintjoe(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2005
Scorpio:

kai SJ, which way na? you know not all ladies are like that. cheesy
@ Scorpio soory to say this so far as am concerned all ladies are the same especially those below Forties they are the worst devils. Imagine u are in a relationship for 6 good years u never think of sex, now u are married u need it. What does that mean Come think to thimk of it...... wink
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Scorpio(f): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2005
Seriously sweetie, not all ladies r like that n as for a lady not wantin sex b4 marriage, that's her choice... u just have to respect that.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2005
Three years smiley
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by snazzydawn(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
Mine was 3 years!!!I no try?I try jo o!!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Bibi(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2005
My longest was about 2 years, I ended up marrying the babe. Shortest really was about 9 months, she cheated out.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Dec 20, 2005
Is there like a speacial calculation for years when u r in a relationship? U know like in jail i think 9 months = 1 year.

So in relationship is 2 years = 6 months?

I don't know how y'all be saying u spent 3, 4 years. I still think some people r lying. Seriously. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. But do u realise we ain't talking abt "how long have u being married for". This is how long was ur longest relationship.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Bibi(m): 4:20am On Dec 20, 2005
@hot-angel: To me its about how long your courtship lasted before you are hooked 4ever. So 2 years= 2 years and 9 months=9moths. No permutations.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by chrisd(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2005
Greatpeter says lot of bullshit
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by icingbaby(f): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2005
my longest relationship was one year and six months, that was one relationship i tell you. cheesy
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2005
chrisd:

Greatpeter says lot of bullshit

The greatpeter you know, or the one I KNOW? U don't mean the one on NL do you? Cos hunnie.. I am sorry to burst your bubbles.. That is a lie. He don't say B.S.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by mide2(f): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2005
I've gone through all the posts on this thread and i'm feeling wierd, or is it that i can't understand...........how many years have u spent living that alot spend 2yrs,some 5 , even some above 5 on one r/ship !

I think the question should be 2 way.........you state your age and then your longest r/ship. because i don't want to believe all this 5yrs stuffs.

My longest r/ship was about a year and it was even on and off.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 4:45am On Dec 22, 2005
I wonder oo. Someone that's 17 years old spending 5 years in a relationship. R u okay?
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by mide2(f): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2005
Unless they want to tell me they've been dating since age 2. I don't particularly like liars. I'm just hanging on , hot angel
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by nike4luv(f): 5:04am On Dec 22, 2005
2 ke? u mean 12?

i started mine @ js1 and ended ss1 {u might not really cal it a relationship} but but it was 3yrs!!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Kenya(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2005
5yrs, it was a great experience.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Rolly: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2005
my first longest relationship eva was a month and a half. i was so glad to be out of it becos the guy was a terrible jerk
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Banderas(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2006
Longest ever: 9 months. I'm not that old... yet.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Aduraseyi(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2006
my longest and only relationship lasted one year sad and i dnt want to try to venture in2 another one just yet.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by naijajewel: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2006
2yrs, but long distance sha
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by bebe6(f): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2006
6 longggggggggg years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.