Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. (29146 Views)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by obo389(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2013
bloggernaija: Gangster's paradise
Her record and history says it all.
No need to make noises.
She single handedly reduced EFCC to a politician's lapdog.
Tru tlk.wz it nt durin her tenure whn hilary clinton wz in 9ja she labelled d agency under her reign as a ‘toothless dog‘
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by MomohLawal: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2013
Madam farida. Olodoo, I will advice u keep quite. The Man U want to fight is ruthless oooo. He will dismember u and your family.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2013
Bright2: Madam how many investigation did you conclude with success? OBJ knows where he's pointing at, expect Obasanjo he will soon be back to clear the ground!
Don't mind that woman !!!

Obj is talking about action she is talking about Paper !!!

How many Cases were prosecuted and persecuted succesfully in her regime .........!!!

U can be drinking a cup of coffee with FBI/CIA/Interpol everyday but that doesn't mean U are still with them if U can't utilise any of their resources to win a case !!!

Nigerian thieves pack all the money abroad ......FBI and other sister agencies may not supply you with Intelligence if they know U are not gonna act or a weakling !!!

God Bless Nuhu Ribadu .......That is the only anti-corruption czar Nigerian ever had other than Buhari/Idiagbon ........... Kudos to Obasanjo !!

2 Likes

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
It's about to get dirty
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Imagine,this woman forming all the department she headed in NPF ........

What and where U headed in NPF doesn't matter to anybody, your achievement there is what matter !!!

To get Juicy post is the easiest in Nigeria,if u can play some balls .......so, is that what she is boasting-off !!! grin hehehe!!!

Baba should reply this woman sharpsharp, I wanto Laugh oooo !!!

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by danbdavid: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Na nonsense two of dem na tief dem b, ntin to say if any y treath say let hear no 4 shame in naija
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Smooyis(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2013
This threat simply means Mrs Farida has compromised her stand against the fight of corruption in Nigeria. It means during her tenure there were sacred cows which include OBJ. The way the level of corruption rose after Nuru Ribadu coupled with the non prosecution of big time political leaders and others in positions of authourity shows something was amiss, laying credence to what Obj said.

7 Likes

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by BonnyDominic: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2013
Ruuuuuuubish........ Was anyone above d law wen she was in office, if she knows dat Baba have cockroach in his cupboard, she shud av acted den. I think she also shared d hypocricy.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by free2ryhme: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2013
How many high coRrupt profile govt and political officials did she put in jail duRing heR tenure as efcc chairman ? Ans , NonE make she keep quiet abeg
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by 8bolz(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2013
listening to farida reminds me of someone who wants some attention drwan to herself.chai (women and attention),Obj i have one word for you it is stupid for a pot to call the kettle black
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by SHAAWA: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
OBJ vs Farida round 1,
when you hit a woman, you hit a rock(na your hand go tell you)
I wonder how an elder stateman will be inviting insults on himself,

I am still waiting for Atiku's response.

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by yunisco: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
She deny never making any statement like dis oo, fellow nairaland, beware of what u read and comment on, some one will just sit down and be using high level names to be making such statement, eh, u guys should just becareful of the kind of statement u comment on. God bless you all.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by olaideadedoyin(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Am proud of your bold and courage to reply that man, why is him always? After you hav eating alot of naija wealth, and you want to use ur personal recogination to distop naija peace. Why its only you? In PDp, in naija govenor formu, south west, African peace distoping e.t.c. Pls Baba respect ur Age and do nt talk about the past again. ATIKU gud is nt gud u are less cosine, frud or nt you are less cosine
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by tochman(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Waziri, we already know Obj, theres notin we cant expect from him. Even if hes exposed, nobody can do nada
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Is a public knowledge that obasanjo can't control his mouth. The father of democratic corruption calling others corrupt. A typical case of kettle calling pot black
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by idriis: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Dr (Mrs) Farida Waziri,OFR has reminded former President Olusegun Obasanjo that ability to be used to witch hunt political enemies in the rabid pursuit of a third term agenda has never been part of the qualifications for appointment as chairman of the anti-graft agency.

Waziri stated this while reacting to publications on allegations made against her by the former president. Obasanjo had been quoted as saying that Waziri was not qualified to head the EFCC when she was appointed chairman of the Commission.

According to the statement personally signed by Waziri “My attention has been drawn to a number of allegations made against me by Mr Obasanjo. One of such was the alleged involvement of former Delta state governor, James Ibori in my appointment. While I hold the office of a Head of state, either serving or retired in the highest esteem, I will like to put on record for the umpteenth time that this is totally unfounded, blantant lie and arrant falsehood. It is therefore worrisome when a man who has been twice a Nigerian head of state can descend so low to peddle falsehood. The truth is that I never met Ibori in my life until after months in office as chairman of the EFCC when I used to see him in the presidential villa.

It is on record today that I initiated the investigation that drove Ibori into the waiting hands of Interpol and Metpolice. As such, it is illogical and nonsensical for anyone to continue to insinuate that Ibori has a hand in my appointment. I remember this was one of the lies Obasanjo’s sit-tight pawns cooked to stop my appointment as EFCC chairman in 2008.

“On the issue of qualifications raised by Obasanjo, the qualification for appointment as chairman of the Commission as stipulated in its Establishment Act says that the chairman shall ‘be a serving or retired member of any government security or law enforcement agency not below the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police or equivalent; and possess not less than 15 years cognate experience’. Late President Yar’adua did not have to alter the Establishment Act when he was appointing me unlike what Obasanjo did.

“Again for the records, I served in the Nigeria Police force for 35 years and got to the pinnacle of my career before my appointment as EFCC chairman. If Obasanjo’s real age has not blurred his memory, I will like to remind him that I was a Commissioner of Police, Admin Force CID, CP General Investigations, CP Anti-fraud, CP X squad, CP Police Special Fraud Unit where I secured the first conviction in a case of Advance Fee Fraud in Nigerian history. These are all prime investigative organs of the Nigeria Police where I related with other law enforcement agencies including the FBI across the world. I must place on record that at SFU, I did not only relate with FBI, Interpol and Metpolice among others , we carried out joint operations at different times on a number of cases. I have also led the Nigerian delegation to the Interpol headquarters in France.

“To further expose the height of mischief in the allegations, the past and present chairmen of the EFCC have both worked under me, yet someone can open his mouth to say I am not qualified to head the same agency. This is in addition to my educational qualifications such as a first degree in Law, a Master degree in Law and another Master degree in Strategic studies. I doubt if Obasanjo himself can boast of this level of educational qualifications.

“I will also like to remind Obasanjo that no chairman of the EFCC has till date beaten my records in terms of investigation of high profile cases, prosecution, conviction and recovery.

“I will like to warn that those who live in glass house don’t throw stones and as such Obasanjo should not allow me open up on him. Respectable elder statesmen act and speak with decorum”

http://247ureports.com/watch-your-mouth-respect-your-age-waziri-replies-obasanjo/
Na God go punish our stupid leaders! Rubbish, cos OBJ accuse you na dat time you know say you go expose am! Yeye dey worry una!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by dinggle: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
The fact that she gave a warning shows she is not to be taken seriously. Madam we don't wanna hear what you have to say, share it with your family. We need people who have bone and integrity!...what is qualification and years of service without integrity? If when u heard or knew you didn't not speak, your integrity has been dented..............Period!

You can throw words but Nigerians remember your tenure as the fall of EFCC! Ribadu gave us hope that corruption can be shot, killed and burried, totally destroyed! Comparing your tenure to that of Ribadu is an insult to Nigerians.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Isiterere(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
naija theater of big drama; their league is in a big mess now, bunch of crook.

MRS FARIDA spill the beans abeg ,make MR OBASANJO follow suit on you. I wonder if it remain a single saint in governance!
I weep for naija

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2013
wbankz: Who cares? Awon were..mtcheeew....***continues wacking...hugh hugh::::.:.!!!hugh..chai i no even fit last 5min again...nawa oo ..hmmmm
smh....You need Jesus bro grin grin grin grin
@topic,I hope she will be able to repeat what she said when the Great Irumole Of Ota starts dealing with her seriously....
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013
This woman should do the honourable thing by STFU. She was there for God knows years both under Yaradua and GEJ, she didn't deem it fit to expose the ex president. Now that you have lost your voice and authority, you still have got to threaten. Dear Madam, stop ridicule and exposing yourself as someone who shielded criminals while in charge of EFCC. Because that's what you're implying.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Jonwesley(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
The Woman should keep quiet. She has skeleton in her closest. Obj knows all the secrets and she has decided to fight dirty. Farida should explain the recommendations made on her by the disgraced Attorney General and Minister of Justice - Aondoaka. She should tell us her relationship with Aondoaka because Aondoaka and chief Ibori are an item. This fight would expose mrs Farida, Aondoaka and why Ibori was given a clean bill of health in the Nigerian Courts
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by emeckarsaybros: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Farida Waziri is a corrupt woman.its a known fact and I wonder if she believes people who were working in EFCC at the time do not know.she must b a fool to think that way.Obj only gave u a little of what is public knowledge.its better to shot up and grow old.all those times u where meeting ibori ,u thought nobody knew the strategy u wanted to employ in setting him free.ok can she swear say ibori never meet with her and he husband together for more thn four times.I think u know I know what the truth is in this.Madam pls keep quiet.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by luluosas(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2013
rappaton: Yeye dey smell, this same she goat that did'nt prosecute ordinary fly during her regime abeg shove shovel into that your buccal cavity joor.
Nigeria is doomed with people like you still roaming the streets. You ought to be confined in a zoo.
I am sorry if you feel insulted but next time, avoid making comments if you can't keep your cool. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by dare352(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Madam pls
shut d f**k up......Nuhu Ribadu is the best EFCC Chairman we have ever had in this country so to me u sayin poo....for now there has been nobdy that can wear Nuhu's Shoes...so stoppin praising urself and face the allegation Squarely.....Darelee Nairalee..

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by luluosas(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
SHAAWA: OBJ vs Farida round 1,
when you hit a woman, you hit a rock(na your hand go tell you)
I wonder how an elder stateman will be inviting insults on himself,

I am still waiting for Atiku's response.
Here.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151846419434640&id=14312764639&refid=17&ref=stream
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by chucky234(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
fyneguy:

She purposely said it to let Obj know that she's aware he falsified his age. Obj is purportedly older than Wole Soyinka but he declared himself younger.
She is clueless because Farida like 85% of Nigerians did falsified her age, if she knows OBJ's dark secrets yet failed to prosecute him while in office then is incompetent and should bury her ugly head in shame.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by SHAAWA: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote
author=yunisco]She deny never making any statement like dis oo, fellow
nairaland, beware of what u read and comment on, some one will just sit
down and be using high level names to be making such statement, eh, u
guys should just becareful of the kind of statement u comment on. God
bless you all.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, You mean someone borrowed Mrs Waziri mouth to chew garlic?
Anyway serves OBJ right, he shudnt have foolishly exposed himself to this kind of artilerry.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2013
fyneguy:

She purposely said it to let Obj know that she's aware he falsified his age. Obj is purportedly older than Wole Soyinka but he declared himself younger.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Tintinix: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2013
All these i go expose i go expose threat is all for the simpletons called Nigerians our reading pleasure or what?!

Can't any investigative organ of this country take it up from all these threats??

Na so i jubilate on the Farouk debancle and my friends laughed me to scorn say nothing go happen, and true to word nothing happened.

I am no longer moved by all these nonsense!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by tok2sob: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Imagine,someone of that standard she claim to be, that don't know what her duity was. Its a shame for to say she will expose OBJ. Please what was her duity in the first place
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2013
dare352: Madam pls
shut d f**k up......Nuhu Ribadu is the best EFCC Chairman we have ever had in this country so to me u sayin poo....for now there has been nobdy that can wear Nuhu's Shoes...so stoppin praising urself and face the allegation Squarely.....Darelee Nairalee..

Is this a statement of fact or an expression of unabashed ignorance and intellectual laziness? Based on what criteria did you arrive at that conclusion? Why not find out how many prosecutions and convictions were recorded during her tenure and then compare that with Ribadu's! The woman openly made very bold and verifiable claims that it is on record that her tenure had the highest number of prosecutions and convictions to date. why not disprove that claim with cold, hard facts?

Nigerians must be the most indolent people ever. Everyone just likes parroting nonsense and re-echoing stereotypes all over the place, based on a zombie-like bandwagon mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.