Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. (2008 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2013
^^Up so early?? Go to bed, maybe when u wake up a second time, you would be able to comprehend my post. grin

Again there's 3 sides to this story, her side, his side and the truth. I don't see being addicted to a phone a good reason why one should advocate they break up. The dude called his uncle to beg a mere girlfriend. I'm just saying, there's likely more to the story and if the lady was allowed to give her own version of the tale, y'all might not be so nice to the op.

I blame him for everything else. That is, smashing her phone, refusing to communicate his needs, borrowing money for his girl's birthday party(I still can't get over this), calling his uncle, acting like a spoilt brat and hiding or overplaying the state of his finances.

It takes a while to drop a bad habit, stop screaming 4 months like it's 4yrs.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Rule number 1 in relationship, never buy a BB for any babe.
2. Never expect anything from any babe.
3. Never get disappointed in them when they misbehave.
4. If a lady demands for a break, make sure she has it within the second she made the demand. Never pick her calls again after that.

Let her father celebrate her birthday for her.

3 Likes

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by PastorAji(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2013
tpacalipse: Rule number 1 in relationship, never buy a BB for any babe.
2. Never expect anything from any babe.
3. Never get disappointed in them when they misbehave.
4. If a lady demands for a break, make sure she has it within the second she made the demand. Never pick her calls again after that.

Let her father celebrate her birthday for her.

Double LIKES. grin
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Wu Zetian]Haba! Another thread?! C&P
@jeffp
There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your

Me thinks u r more foolish than his girlfriend!
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2013
@OP.. You've lost control. You shouldn't have celebrated her b.day, u shouldnt have asked ya uncle to beg her. Give her break, and if there is no real change from her, ignore her otherwise u will be setting ya self for a heartache!

1 Like

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Pdizzle(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Richfella: Psychology 101: What gets rewarded gets done.

You reward her bad behaviour by trying to bribe her into behaving better. Now you have a really spoilt brat on your hands.

Girls generally have an inbuilt tendency to consistently act bratty...towards certain kinds of men. Men who accept and reward it.

You have to adopt a zero tolerance policy for bratty behaviour. ZERO.

You accept only first-class behaviour from yourself and from EVERYONE else - with no exceptions.

A girl sincerely knows when she is behaving badly, but unfortunately, they seem to lack the ability to reign-in their toilet behaviours - without assistance.

Do not negotiate with terrorists.

I would rather mastúrbate than spend a second with a girl who disrespects me. Am not kidding. And if you don't respect yourself enough to not take her nonsense - she cannot possibly respect you fully in return.

Be willing to walk away at any instant she disrespects you. Not act like you'll end it. END IT FOR REAL.

Some weeks ago, I had to calmly tell a girl I really liked and enjoyed her company to leave my house. I was 100% ready to lose her - for my self-respect.

She didn't back down, she didn't apologize until she angrily left.

She called about six days later and apologized for her prior bad behaviour.

100% or nothing bro. Treat yourself the way you want other people to treat you.
Thumbs up fella..@op u re nt a man, try to be one
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2013
I swear this thread spoilt my mood after reading it, we are grown ups, if you see wetin bad abeg talk say e bad,

Bro nah 2 things, its either you pamper her toomuch or you scared of loosing her,

my own babe cant be with me and then put all her attention on her phone and i cnt do desame either.

Ok picture this, am a sexuality writer on nairaland, where aw have to do two to three updates a day, my babe came to spend the wknd wt me, i had to go on an indefinite break till she left, not cos i cant update in front of her, but it doesnt just make sense to put all my attention on my phone, something she wouldnt dare do, nah mata of understanding and respect.

I go seize the phone, cancel the birthday, nothing go happen, nah my money, if you dont teach a Lady, Bro trust me she wont learn. BOTTOMLINE : BE INCHARGE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Bidex6444(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm......let's be realistic , its quiet obvious that your gf don't wanna be with you again. BB is not been use as an instrument of destruction and its as affected many relationship. Its a pity for you the guy, that a guy of your age doesn't know what to do and you still act like a kid by telling your uncle to come and beg her for you. Don't you know that she's a bastard and she will feel more important than usual. I want you to know that most girls out there are the same and they don't want to let go of the good guys but they still Bleep around with married men..WTF... Well, my advise for you is to let her go but try and fix her phone cos that's her problem. You don't need to tell her that your not interested just stop calling her, don't text her nor call her parent because its like you guys are close more than expected. Free your mind and do like a normal guy. All you need to do treat her FK silently. Enjoy your life don't let her kill you. Ladies are all over the place and they are cheap..lol....pick any and do what ever you like to them.....
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
D chic is nt a child at 23.bt she acts lyk 1.wats so special in d bb dat u cant gv sum attention 2 her man.if am d guy,i wil smash d BB,its ma money,nd stil beat her up,if she talks rudely at me.gosh!!! Sum gals can b foolish at tyms.
haryor1986: Bro ur babe s still a small girl @ 23, relationship requires sacrifice,tolerance,dedication,emotion feeling 4 each oda wch ur girl doesn't have yet cos sha lacks understanding. U'r very mature dan her. Sit her down talk some senses into her head. And more over don't ask anybody to beg her 4 u, she will b feeling on to of d world. If she s nt ready to change, bro give her a space 4 a while cos relationship deals wit ur emotions, don't let her give u sleepness nite or worrying over her everyday. Gd luck bro
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by nonsoyoungprof: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kekekekek...my brother with the look of things , you are finding it hard to leave the your so called 23 years girlfriend because you have spent a lot on her . Good! You her now dancing to the tune of music u played (embryonically)..u don't wana loose her nw..nt because you love her so much ..but u dnt wana be going in d trauma of she spending ur money and going to another guy..NB. My humble advice for u brother..if u wana save ur future money..let her go (I rest my case) jst

passing with my camel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! / WHEN Is The Appropriate Time To Say You Are Ready For Marriage(as A Guy Or Girl) / For Guys: See 9 Reasons Why Curvy Women Are Best In B.e.d [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.