Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126149 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Foundation - Isaac Asimov.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Obinnau(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
philtrum: DA Vinci code by Dan Brown page 288
where can i get it in pdf format?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordian
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ayd91(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Calling on all poets to join us in celebrating Christmas by creating a collection of Christmas poems. Submitt your works here, help spread the word.
https://www.nairaland.com/1560012/red-poetry-touch-christmas
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just finished 48 laws of Power last night...I don't think I would be thesame again embarassed embarassed

I would kick off the new year with Fifty Shades once I get back home...heard so much about the book
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by lan2rex(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2013
AWO(Unfinished Greatness)....page 16
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
House of Hades by Rick Riodran 20% in. Introduction to Nigerian Legal Method edited by Abiola Sanni
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerian constitution... for the 73rd time!
And

Death is a Color Red... written by me and can be found on createspace.com and amazon. under bunmilola june
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Brother Odd - Dean Koontz. Page 88.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dabossman(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Started reading Jeffrey Archer's False Impression yesterday. I actually bought that book in 2010 along with Dan Brown's Da Vinci code and John Grisham's Playing for Pizza, both of which I read back then. Haven't been reading novels lately because of my busy schedule at work. It's good to know I can still seat back and enjoy a good paperback.

Now my e-books collection, maybe I will get round to that after I retire. The volume is massive.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Just finished Inferno by Dan Brown
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
The Testament by John Grisham. 70% in.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Chidor6(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Be The Light- Bill Halamandaris
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by churific(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Currently, I'm reading: If I Were God: These Are The Rules.

Page 17.

Pretty interesting eBook. I recommend it!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by scampy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Best laid plans - Sidney Sheldon.
Page 11
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
The Racketeer (john Grisham), 39% in
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
An0nimus: Brother Odd - Dean Koontz. Page 88.
Is it any good?

Lee Child - One Shot. page 98
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by horbeat(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wao! Great avid readers here. Am so happy to meet you guys,and see a lot of books you all are reading, but I am disappointed that many books mentioned here are mostly non Nigerian author or even African author. I marvelled at this, is it that we don't have good writers in Nigeria or there work don't worth reading, or we are not aware of Nigeria writers? I think the problem is that we all are deceived by imported idea and philosophy.
For me, I have a lot books am now Reading, and many in my bookshelf to be read. Three weeks ago I finished the art of war and the Gods are not to blame by ola rotimi for the second time, last week I completed everything good will come by sefi attack and now at the mid of there was a country by Chinua Achebe, also taking a look at ago sogunro latest work, senator bony face and other sorry tales.
Yesterday i read the preface and intoductory page of the acidebtal public servant, you know how lenghten it is.
You can check on this blog www.readingrecipe. to discover 2013 great Nigeria/africa books.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2013
dan tha mccoy:
Is it any good?

Lee Child - One Shot. page 98
yeah its great. You read books one and two?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2013
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riodran
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2013
@illuminatus, where do you download your books?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
An0nimus:
I finished the Series up to never go back...very good Books
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Illuminatus: House of Hades by Rick Riodran 20% in. Introduction to Nigerian Legal Method edited by Abiola Sanni
You a Law Student Bruv?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Right now I'm reading book 10 of the Mack Bolan;Executioner Series. Easy on the Eyes Reads,not particularly deep,but very interesting anyway
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
koonbey: I finished the Series up to never go back...very good Books
What's the last book in the series called?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2013
An0nimus:
What's the last book in the series called?
never go back, although,another one is set for release in October 2014
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2013
koonbey: never go back, although,another one is set for release in October 2014
The last Odd book I know is "Deeply Odd". "Saint Odd" is billed for December 2014.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Right now I am reading comments on nairaland, and I am on front page
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
An0nimus:
Haven't read any boss. Would appreciate a list of the books in the series and download links if any.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
dan tha mccoy:
Haven't read any boss. Would appreciate a list of the books in the series and download links if any.

1 Odd Thomas
2 Forever Odd
3 Brother Odd
4 Odd Hours
4.1 Odd Interlude
(novella)
5 Odd
Apocalypse
4.2 Odd
Interlude
(A Special Odd Thomas Adventure)
6 Deeply Odd

If you're on an Android. There's this app some dude gave a link to a few pages back. App is crazy. I saw books 1-5 there. I have an epub file of book 6.

If you're not on an Android use Google. Type the title of the book and add '.pdf' to it. You might just get lucky.

Best of all. We can always buy them. Too bad online transactions are a bit hectic this part of the world. Cheers.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by trent9002(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Godless by Dan Barker. Fascinating read
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
koonbey: You a Law Student Bruv?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.