Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125764 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
1984 by george orwell and i just finished it grin

time for americanah by chimamanda

all paper back cool

BUT

what i am with now is

THE TWENTIETH CENTURY WORLD.
Paper back
History textbookk for my class cry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by firestar(f): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
In the Blood.
Chapter 146: Fresh Water Pearl.

Online novel. Author periodically updates chapters.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
firestar: In the Blood.
Chapter 146: Fresh Water Pearl.

Online novel. Author periodically updates chapters.
Link please firestar-chan
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by yemi2plus(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
"Tell Freedom" by Peters Abraham stil on page 75. Hardcover.
My HOD forced me to read it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just finished reading diary of Bridget jones by Helen fielding and am on to the next one like jay z...ryt now am reading half of the yellow sun on my e book reader- page 2.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
I use an e book reader called 10000+ free e book reader by
eprint studio.its no longer on play store but u can get it on
the net..trust me all the popular and bestselling books are
there.its my best app on my android.will try and post d
download link and you will thank me daily after using it..
Nb: you can get half of a yellow sun and Americana by
adichie in it
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Dinabella: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Goodmorning,Holyspirit by Benny Hinn,pg 57.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2013
Blackbeauty: I just finished reading diary of Bridget jones by Helen fielding and am on to the next one like jay z...ryt now am reading half of the yellow sun on my e book reader- page 2.

I once had this on my phone. There is nothing you can't find on it- NOTHING!! grin grin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2013
Just finished "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief"
pdf format.

Will start "Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters" on the morrow also pdf
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2013
ReineViolet:

I once had this on my phone. There is nothing you can't find on it- NOTHING!! grin grin
you are damn right..I cherish the app more than my phone itself!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IZUKWU(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
I am currently reading winkthere and back again by zubby 77 on nairaland. Page 101
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2013
I am currently reading The last stand by Stephen King page 137.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2013
I'm currently reading "What Are You
Reading Right Now And What Page Are
You?" . I'm on page one cool

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Mynd_44: Just finished "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief"
pdf format.

Will start "Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters" on the morrow also pdf
sea of monsters movie was nice. Bet the book will be cool too.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by timpaker(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2013
melissaray: I am currently reading The last stand by Stephen King page 137.

Nice book.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Shugamania(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Readin two books actually, pardon my greed cheesy

Jonathan Kellerman, Dr Death.. Pg 103.

Whoopi Goldberg, Book.. Pg 64, realistic, insightful and hilarious at the same time.

timpaker:

Why read the book (which could take a week or two)when you can watch the movie (for almost 2hrs)?

Just like Harry Potter and Lord of the rings, The book is a whole lot better than the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by timpaker(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Just like Harry Potter and Lord of the rings, The book is a whole lot better than the movie.

Harry Potter books are voluminous. Any book that exceeds 380pages is a turn-off for me. #noTime
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2013
HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS on naira land
Now on page six of the thread
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Shugamania(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2013
timpaker:

Harry Potter books are voluminous. Any book that exceeds 380pages is a turn-off for me. #noTime

grin cheesy

Now i see why u prefer the movie,
U're book-lazy. tongue
I read the longest one between classes and it took me 3 days.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Miracle by Tope Folarin (caine prize winner)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
"Jacob" By Jacquelyn Frank...Dunno d page sinc I'm reading frm a frnds's fone
I wud really luv a link to where I cn read or download her books online.....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Blackbeauty:
you are damn right..I cherish the app more than my phone itself!

Im going to redownload it. google play cant hold me back tongue
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Shugamania:

grin cheesy

Now i see why u prefer the movie,
U're book-lazy. tongue
I read the longest one between classes and it took me 3 days.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
ReineViolet:

Im going to redownload it. google play cant hold me back tongue
I posted a link above where you can download it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anybody here with any idea on how to Download or even read "Jacquelyn Frank's books online?
It would be really really appreciated.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Blackbeauty:
I posted a link above where you can download it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Shugamania(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
cheesy

Something wrong ma'am?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy

Something wrong ma'am ?

How is it even possible?

I refuse to believe
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Shugamania(f): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
ReineViolet:

How is it even possible?

I refuse to believe

grin
U refuse to believe that i finished d order of the phoenix within three days? Ok, am lying to you because i want to win d Nairaland fastest reader price. tongue

Let me tell u how i was trained...
It was a family thing, we borrow two novels separately, read, pass them round and return d next day or d day after. If u dont finish up before the return date, that's ur problem... Tell me how u won't increase ur speed. Books were my drugs back then, i gobble them up.

Gone are those days sha, and i so miss them. Adult responsibilities suck. sad

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
^
Forget that one. Me self, I fit finish Rajkput or Khurmi, let me even say Theraja Theraja in 3 days. Don't ask me how. I was trained to do that.
Shugamania:

grin
U refuse to believe that i finished d order of the phoenix within three days? Ok, am lying to you because i want to win d Nairaland fastest reader price. tongue

It was a family thing, we borrow two novels separately, read, pass them round and return d next day or d day after. If u dont finish up before the return date, that's ur problem... Tell me how u won't increase ur speed. Books were my drugs back then, i gobble them up.

^
Forget that one. Me self, I fit finish Rajkput or Khurmi, let me even say Theraja Theraja in 3 days. Don't ask me how. I was trained to do that.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Shugamania:

grin

Abi ooooo
I remember having 2 stay up d whole night just 2 finish up a book nd return it d nxt day....Dese days I always fall asleep if I try.
*sad face*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.