Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126134 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Memunah:
Waiting for an angel..Helon Habila

Read this for a Lit course in uni.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Die Again –Tess Gerritsen.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by itsandi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Secret Betrayal (18+) By Uduakobong Clement on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com/stories/series/secret-betrayal/betrayal1.php

Enjoy with me smiley
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Expanse (Book Series)

The Expanse #1: Leviathan Wakes ‎
"The Butcher of Anderson Station: A Story of The Expanse" ‎
The Expanse #2: Caliban's War ‎
"Gods of Risk: An Expanse Novella" ‎
"Drive" ‎
 The Expanse #3: Abaddon's Gate ‎
"The Churn: An Expanse Novella" ‎
The Expanse #4: Cibola Burn ‎
The Expanse #5: Nemesis Games ‎
"The Vital Abyss: An Expanse Novella" ‎
The Expanse #6: Babylon's Ashes ‎
"Strange Dogs: An Expanse Novella" ‎
The Expanse #7: Persepolis Rising
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson.
third book in the stormlight archive series.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
This thread has been so dry.. Where are my fellow booklovers? Anyways, I can't blame anyone, the recession in the country doesn't just make a good atmosphere for reading fiction regularly. Anyways, i am back to devouring books. I have gone really rusty *sadface.
I just started my reading journey with lethal marriage by Nick pron.This book has been on my "must read" list right from the moment i watched a documentary on the killer couple. The sensational trials of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka for abduction, rape, manslaughter and murder caused widespread controversy, so much that the Canadian Government had to ban any sort of publication about the case( the ban was recently lifted) . I am daring myself to finish the book because it's quite scary and disturbing to read. Maybe i should just abandon it and grab a sophie kinsella book. Anyways, it's based on the true story of the criminal couple Paul Bernando and Karla Homolka. This is definitely the most disturbing set of criminals I have read about ( especially for someone who has read all the books in "The world's greatest unsolved crimes" series). This book isn't for the weak-stomached, its explicitly graphic (read at your own risk). Did I scare you? Lol.. Pardon me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by vickyluvspices(f): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Teespice:
Act like a lady, think like a man by steve harvey. Its hard cover and I am on page 80.
hmmm...i came across dat book in a movie it caused a hell of commotion
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by vickyluvspices(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]independence by sarah ladipo mayinka pg45
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
vickyluvspices:
[color=#990000][/color]independence by sarah ladipo mayinka pg45

Is it an e-copy?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by vickyluvspices(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Memunah:

Is it an e-copy?
hi dear...its an hard cover.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sweetetlove(f): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
If tomorrow comes by Sydney Sheldon am on page 203
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sweetetlove(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdorableJosh:
Just started Amos Tutuola's The Palm Wine Drinkard
The first African novel written in English shocked shocked cool couldn't read it tho too much exaggeration
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by iamJ(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2017
queenfav:
This thread has been so dry.. Where are my fellow booklovers? Anyways, I can't blame anyone, the recession in the country doesn't just make a good atmosphere for reading fiction regularly. Anyways, i am back to devouring books. I have gone really rusty *sadface.
I just started my reading journey with lethal marriage by Nick pron.This book has been on my "must read" list right from the moment i watched a documentary on the killer couple. The sensational trials of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka for abduction, rape, manslaughter and murder caused widespread controversy, so much that the Canadian Government had to ban any sort of publication about the case( the ban was recently lifted) . I am daring myself to finish the book because it's quite scary and disturbing to read. Maybe i should just abandon it and grab a sophie kinsella book. Anyways, it's based on the true story of the criminal couple Paul Bernando and Karla Homolka. This is definitely the most disturbing set of criminals I have read about ( especially for someone who has read all the books in "The world's greatest unsolved crimes" series). This book isn't for the weak-stomached, its explicitly graphic (read at your own risk). Did I scare you? Lol.. Pardon me.
the kind of things that stoke ur interest eh
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2017
sweetetlove:
The first African novel written in English shocked shocked cool couldn't read it tho too much exaggeration

Lol, it was a good read nevertheless.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
the kind of things that stoke ur interest eh
It's good to read and be informed..
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
queenfav:
It's good to read and be informed..
The book, is it e-book or paper back? I'd like to read it?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Daeylar(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
queenfav:

Nice description, now I'm interested.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stephen King - It
Page 2327.
Picked this up after dropping it half read several years ago cos I want to read it before seeing the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Done.
Please send it to me danthamccoy91@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
danthamccoy:

Please send it to me danthamccoy91@gmail.com

Sent
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
calliope:
The book, is it e-book or paper back? I'd like to read it?
ebook o
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Nice description, now I'm interested.

Uhm.. I have had cause to throw up while reading one of their disturbing crimes. If you are very emotional, don't read it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Sent
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sweetetlove(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Lol, it was a good read nevertheless.
I don't think so but my mum and siblings love the novel, I was the only one that couldn't read it, worst it was a literary text for a course
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sweetetlove(f): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
currently reading Origin by Dan Brown in PDF format, thanks to qreem231 for this

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by qreem231(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2017
sweetetlove:
currently reading Origin by Dan Brown in PDF format, thanks to qreem231 for this
You welcome dearie. The way Dan Brown brings his characters into life in amazing. U would almost feel what they were feeling in the book lol.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Moneyallowed:long time u don read oathbringer?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am currently reading "Summer and the city" by Candace Bushnell. It's basically about how Carrie came to New York and the meeting of her other friends.Yea, I am that bored!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by moneyallowed(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Moneyallowed:long time u don read oathbringer?
Yeah I have. Really long read, hit some high points for me but at the end I was left feeling unsatisfied. Still a good book though I'd hesitate to call it awesome

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2017
moneyallowed:

Yeah I have. Really long read, hit some high points for me but at the end I was left feeling unsatisfied. Still a good book though I'd hesitate to call it awesome
I thought it was alright.
Dalinar stole the show in this one.
Sanderson linking some of his other books to the series they one kain sha cause have not read them aside from Mistborn and I can't find any hint of mistborn in the spotlight archive so far.

Best fantasy book of the year?
I need some recommendations.
Plus check out kings of the wyld if you haven't already.

Struggling through a column of fire by Ken follet.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by hypnotic(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have some cool discounts this Christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.