Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (129622 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
AdorableJosh:

I just saw the link you sent to my email to the books on your dropbox, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
please would you be a sweetheart and mail me the link too.. Thanks. Its favouremonefe@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Medunah:

Pls, send to my mail if u av the soft copy
Caroteniola@gmail.com

Any other person who has a romance novel that's got suspense + twist and turns like Americanah should send to me pls or recommend........am bored, need to read something
Caroteniola@gmail.com
http://bookos-z1.org/s/?q=adaobi+Tricia+&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
For others, link to VK booksite, for bestselling ebooks https://m.vk.com/topic-48395307_32600821
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Memunah:

Lol...Never knew..My e library is jam-packed .Thanks jare.
plz cn i gt an access to ur dropbox elibrary?? I jst pm u

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Medunah: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2017
AdorableJosh:

I just saw the link you sent to my email to the books on your dropbox, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
plz kindly share d link wit me too. I jst pm u. Xpecting to hear frm u. Tnx in addy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Memunah:
pm me for the link
aliuridwanbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
naetocm:

please sent it to me naetocm@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Despirado121:
plz kindly share d link wit me too. I jst pm u. Xpecting to hear frm u. Tnx in addy

Done.
queenfav:
please would you be a sweetheart and mail me the link too.. Thanks. Its favouremonefe@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Sent.
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Done.
tnx bro. Recievd nd acknowledge

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Return of the king.
We'll always have this one.
Fork KD.

Fellow fantasy fans should check out king of the wyld,am about 70% into the book and it's really good.

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Return of the king.
We'll always have this one.
Fork KD.

Fellow fantasy fans should check out king of the wyld,am about 70% into the book and it's really good.
i'm actually a fantasy freak. Kindly share wit me
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Right now i'm reading FARMILAR FIRE by CAROLINE BURNES. I'm on page 214.. Very beautifully written nd suspence filled book.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Despirado121:
i'm actually a fantasy freak. Kindly share wit me
I don send am.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I don send am.
i've recieved it. Tnx

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Medunah:
Busayorafael, cry cry
Edakun, epp me
You have mail.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Medunah: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Medunah:

Share with me too, plsssssss
@caroteniola@gmail.com

Thanks @busayorafael

All right, check your mail.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Solphiequeen(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
AdorableJosh:
Currently
I will absolutelt love to have this book, please. kindly send to me, my mail adress is Solphiequeen@live.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Medunah: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2017
AdorableJosh:

All right, check your mail.
Thanks b

Busayorafael, which app do u use in opening the book cos av used all the PDF and epub app I av, it's not opening.......pls reply

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Solphiequeen:

I will absolutelt love to have this book, please. kindly send to me, my mail adress is Solphiequeen@live.com. Thanks in anticipation.

Done.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Medunah:

Thanks b

Busayorafael, which app do u use in opening the book cos av used all the PDF and epub app I av, it's not opening.......pls reply

If you are on Android, download "UB reader" at Play store. It supports both Epub and Pdf files.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Solphiequeen(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
AdorableJosh:

Done.
I got it, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Just started Amos Tutuola's The Palm Wine Drinkard

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by protonz(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2017
There was a country by Chinua Achebe am on pg 100
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waiting for an angel..Helon Habila

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Memunah:
Waiting for an angel..Helon Habila
u ar on point jare my dear sister. Tnx 4 d oda time

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by badohemmy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am reading The Devil wears Okrika, here on Nairaland.
Read this also... A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Autonomous – Annalee Newitz
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Please where can I download ebooks (epub), I've been stuck since ibookpile shut down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (61) (Reply)

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.