Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press (48732 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by tit(f): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
I wish the jagagban, quickest recover!
amin!

no be end time tinz
rather ombatse (this is the time)
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by obadaye: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sirniyeh: These our political leaders just like to waste resources. I dont know why they dont believe in our same traditional medicines. The same diseases that affect most aged poor men that they use less than N5000 to cure with our natural herbs. Now spending millions abroad........well recover soon
are u daft to d level dat u cant comprehend simple story.did jagaban go for medical treatment abroad? or which millions has he wasted on d disease.i pray for his quick recovery.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by OdionOdion: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
The was the same rumoured sickness about the First Lady a year ago by SAHARA reporter and it turned out to be a big hoax,likely the story also. Anyway,thinking seriously perhaps PEJ prayed some back to senders prayers.Sahara reporter please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by nikky5(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
How I wish I could lay my hands on him and pray for him.I love him no matter what people say about him.God loves him too.All the same I will be praying for him.Our God is merciful and He is the greatest healer.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by danny3089: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
stupid paper...my okpolo eye man i saw in island last week
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Mogidi2: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by camelus: 2:57pm On Jul 30

“I predicted the death of the mother of the first lady…Tinubu is next” – Pastor Chris Okafor Warns

By Kaymi on July 30, 2013
The General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation And Miracle Ministry, Chris Okafor has said he predicted the death of the mother of the first lady which recently happened.
It was said that the man of God predicted that, there will be death in the President’s household, and it was meant to take away someone close to them mysteriously but could be averted if they showed interest.
He has also advised Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to beware because some of his strong opponent have vowed to ensure that he will not see May 29, 2015.
Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is going to rule you again, the Pastor said.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
tinubu please repent before it is too late...i hate APC..i hate buhari..i hate tinubu..i hate useless yoruba pple who are slaves to hausas...#proudly yoruba,but i hate tribalism....team fresh air kaduna zone.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by SterlingTowers(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drooling! They gather all the wealth and the Lord require for their souls.Let them keep stealing I love the mighty man in battle El-shaddai. No body will be spared including pilfering pastors. I wish that brilliant political dilletante Jagaban total cure.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Lordave: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan!!!

For those ignoramuses saying 'get well soon', this one has no cure.
Muhammad Ali has had this disease for more than 20 years.

Anyway, get well soon Asiwaju.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Lordave: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
nikky5: How I wish I could lay my hands on him and pray for him.I love him no matter what people say about him.God loves him too.All the same I will be praying for him.Our God is merciful and He is the greatest healer.
pray for IBB too

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by mgbeketoto: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eeeyaaah!!!!

The evils of DRUG-PUSHING are numerous!

Dead babies are crying for his SHAKY-HANDS!!!

I love the will of ALLLLARRRR KHUR BAM-BAM.

What a slow, painful death! You can't even wipe ya own sp-ERM after eJaKuLaTing.

ALLA Dey KAMKPEEEEEE!!!! grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by SUBMARINE: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Could this mean that God has vowed to see every section of Nigeria produce the presidency.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by BlackPikiN(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Get well soon.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by honifome(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nairalanders!I just read from sahara reporters online that olusegun agagu,former governor of ondo state is dead
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by talk2s(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
globatop: I wish him speedy recovery, this is not the right time for sickness ooo
it takes a thief to chase a thief out of power.
check this
http:///3gR1wc

Congregations!
I have just confirmed it.
U're a confirmed THIEF, that's all!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by roxell120(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
apaco apaco apaco! prophet prophet prophet, who is next? u said the gods are angry nd u said that the Lord said the evil that men do shall live with them.cleansing cleansing cleansing. nigeria oozes! undecided
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nuzo1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Just like Andy Uba, Obj, IBB and the rest...Tinubu has not been proven guilty of corruption or misuse of office by any court of law. However, statistics show that these guys were corrupt and if they were to be in a saner environment, they would all be languishing in jail like Ibori.

So, since we can never get ourselves or even our leaders and respective angecies to judge and punish these crooks (cos of ethnic, greed, religious reasons)...we might as well leave the almighty NATURE to do the work for us.

And based on the first sentence of this comment, I wish Bola Tinubu the quickest recovery.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by koruji(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Probably another fat lie of do no-gooders who have brain-diarrhea!!!

father ab: Idle rubbish paper seeking relevance at all cost!! I have bad new fø̲̣̣я̅ you: Your zero-tolerance fø̲̣̣я̅ opposition in Nigeria will soon quench Ūя̲̅ paper.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ravensckar(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2013
May my ancestors never forgive me if I fail 2wish d Mighty JAGABAN wel. Evn in d face of any adversity,d Lord is ur strength. Let all doz who rely solely on 'luck' 2win an election rejoice no further 4 dey av already ran out of luck. cos evn d 'so-called' luck is a traveller;it never settles in a place whr it wnt be treated nicely.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Dpeacemaker101: 12:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Tinubu get well soon, there is always a price to be paid for any sinner. But the struggle must continue with or without you. GEJ, God almighty has appointed you and only him can relieve you of your duty when the time come. Your enemies will never see you.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Dpeacemaker101: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2013
GEJTILL2019: tinubu please repent before it is too late...i hate APC..i hate buhari..i hate tinubu..i hate useless yoruba pple who are slaves to hausas...#proudly yoruba,but i hate tribalism....team fresh air kaduna zone.
I see you better person, we have come to stay.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by guonno: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Prominent APC members will all have one form of disease or the other. The next disease to strike an APC member is leprosy.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by hollypagan: 1:15am On Sep 14, 2013
i discovered some politcians like to use ppl for rituals at the end its back fired them,imagine parkinson disease is he a boxer?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ummitoagirl(f): 1:25am On Sep 14, 2013
I reject it... Abeg be specific... NOT all prominent APC members r looters.
Get well soon jagaban...You will return to Nigeria hail & hearty.

guonno: Prominent APC members will all have one form of disease or the other. The next disease to strike an APC member is leprosy.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by emmanuelanjili(m): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2013
May God heal Tinibu in Jesus name.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by olusola200: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2013
IT A LIE I WAS WITH HIM IN LONDON ON THE 5TH THIS SEPTEMBER[/size][size=8pt][/size][/b][b][sup][/sup][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by gwealthni: 2:22am On Sep 14, 2013
Rumour tinz
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by fluteman: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2013
I scrold thru till the third page and got to a sad conclusion...... most nlders are very dull, not sorry to say
I'm even surprised at supposedly sharp chaps like jarus nd seanet, who, by first glance of the "society "magazine, should have realize they were junk.
just say about anything and only Nigerians will accept hook,line nd sinker....just like a micro brain fish
for all those who accept this without question ... they will say so about your father's and it become true

Tinubu will soon be back, kicking, and shame your father's

wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Guguru and epa newspaper. Mtscheww sad
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Raymond699: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by danny301: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Tinubu may have his short comings but certainly we need someone like him in our politics. He is the leader of opposition in Nigeria and he is a very strong man that can make any govt to sit up... Without people like Tinubu politics in Nigeria will just a one sided game which is not good for the masses. I wish Tinubu quick recovery in Jesus Name (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by WildChild00(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2013
holly-pagan:
i discovered some politcians like to use ppl for rituals at the end its back fired them,imagine parkinson disease is he a boxer?

Google.com is ur best friend @ this point in time, while not make use of it, it is not only boxers that the disease affects. Wishing him all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.