Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press (48737 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by sangresan(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2013
One mumu say one force dey behind Jonathan...Well,na so your fore-fathers say Ironsi was invincible and that nobody fit catch Ironsi......Those of you brain-washed slaves 'dissing' Tinubu,you too dont grow old again ooo...Last time I hear,Tinubu is an achiever both in public and private endeavours...Sey na typing useless diatribes and cliches go be your own achievement for life?....#End Time Tinz#
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Gbawe: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Rad1cal:

I noticed you attacked the OP instead of discussing issues,but you did be the first one to scream blue murder when you suffer same fate.

You haven't repented from your hypocritical ways . So sad. sad

You're probably the same as the deceitful OP under an alias anyway. If not you will see he confesses exactly to doing what I said he was doing. People like you should accept many posters have a 'history' with each other here. Many posters here know the OP and his deceit same as they know you as a Tinubu, Fashola and ACN hater and loser.

Did OP not start the thread to disappear for many pages and then only appear to unwittingly confirm what I wrote which must have hit a nerve in his treacherous body? We got the usual garbage about Patience Jonathan with OP not even having the decency to understand that team GEJ lied while Tinubu had graciously informed Nigeria he will be undergoing surgery and thus deserving of being left alone to recover by all classy, well-meaning and mature Nigerians.

You guys are all aberrant losers who no longer know how to behave in a civilised manner because Nigeria has blurred the line between wrong and right for folks like you. The fact that Tinubu informed Nigerians he will receive serious medical treatment places him miles above your legions of lying and dishonest leaders. You guys can carry on your 'amebo' gossip all you want. It changes nothing from the official position which remains that Tinubu, unlike others, stated he will receive medical treatment. Balanced people will accept all is in order and that he is recovering at the moment while others deputise for him.

Maximilliano wrote:
Just as several rebuttals by Ayo Osinlu, Okupe et al confirmed Patience Jonathan to be in good health when she was rumored to have gone to Germany for surgery.

Why not reproduce the rebuttal and allow the mods to do the needed to balance both side of the story instead of foaming at the mouth is unnecessarily ?

The news is from an American-based online magazine, not the OP. If you must know, I did not miss the rebuttal, and I wasn't expecting anything less from Ajomale, only surprised it was not Sunday Dare, Chief Press Secretary to Tinubu that released the rebuttal ...

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by desgiezd(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2013
This is an extremely useless newspaper that should be completely ignored. Shioooorrrrr! Mscheeewww!!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Rad1cal: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Gbawe:

You're probably the same as the deceitful OP under an alias anyway. If not you will see he confesses exactly to doing what I said he was doing. People like you should accept many posters have a 'history' with each other here. Many posters here know the OP and his deceit same as they know you as a Tinubu, Fashola and ACN hater and loser.

Did OP not start the thread to disappear for many pages and then only appear to unwittingly confirm what I wrote which must have hit a nerve in his treacherous body? We got the usual garbage about Patience Jonathan with OP not even having the decency to understand that team GEJ lied while Tinubu had graciously informed Nigeria he will be undergoing surgery and thus deserving of being left alone to recover by all classy and mature Nigerian.

You guys are all aberrant losers who no longer know how to behave in a civilised manner because Nigeria has blurred the line between wrong and right for folks like you. The fact that Tinubu informed Nigerians he will receive medical treatment places him miles above your legions of lying and dishonest leaders. You guys can carry on your 'amebo' gossip all you want. It changes nothing from the official status quo which reveals that Tinubu, unlike others, stated he will receive medical treatment. Balanced people will accept it is in order he is recovering at the moment while others deputise for him.

Maximilliano wrote:

Rantings of a cry baby, is this your new futile method of explaining why you chose to sediment your hypocrisy here.

Am different from the OP for the records , am just shocked a vile GEJ hater is seeking to deny us of our valid rights to hate and diss Tinubu cheesy.

You don't deserve to use the word balanced people cos hypocrisy has never been known to be a balanced trait worldwide. grin

8 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Desola(f): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2013
fluteman: I scrold thru till the third page and got to a sad conclusion...... most nlders are very dull, not sorry to say
I'm even surprised at supposedly sharp chaps like jarus nd seanet, who, by first glance of the "society "magazine, should have realize they were junk.
just say about anything and only Nigerians will accept hook,line nd sinker....just like a micro brain fish
for all those who accept this without question ... they will say so about your father's and it become true

Tinubu will soon be back, kicking, and shame your father's

wicked souls

Very sad that Nigeria has no hope even in the youths. All these stupid dunces had to do was open the link to find out the source and upon seeing the name alone, let alone the cheap publication, an average, smart youth should have deciphered that this is a sorry rumour peddler trying to make cheap bucks through tarnishing the image of Tinubu.

I won't be surprised to find one of the ibo knuckleheads on Nairaland behind this shenanigan.

Very dim group of people!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by pbling: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2013
e is nt d 1st,
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by hammedkola(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Sirniyeh: These our political leaders just like to waste resources. I dont know why they dont believe in our same traditional medicines. The same diseases that affect most aged poor men that they use less than N5000 to cure with our natural herbs. Now spending millions abroad........well recover soon

Asiwaju Tinubu (Jagaban) is a native of Boripe LGA Iragbiji in Osun state but was brought in Lagos...Iragbiji is one of the best place in Osun you could get anything you want traditionally, and I bet actions must have been taken...BUT when something has been destined, its hard to change it. May God grant him speed recovery anyway.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Gorrbachev: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2013
To all that wish Tinubu Parkinson, Parkinson shall be your portion before the end of the year. You will celebrate Christmas and New Year with it. It will catch you , your spouse your parents even your children will not be spared. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Gbawe: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Rad1cal:

Rantings of a cry baby, is this your new futile method of explaining why you chose to sediment your hypocrisy here.

Am different from the OP for the records , am just shocked a vile GEJ hater is seeking to deny us of our valid rights to hate and diss Tinubu cheesy.

You don't deserve to use the word balanced people cos hypocrisy has never been known to be a balanced trait worldwide. grin

Mumu, . Hate Tinubu all you want but you, the OP and others should stop disgracing Nigeria by acting like fraudsters publicly. Tinubu willingly informed Nigeria he is having surgery. That alone, whatever anyone thinks, is enough to necessitate that people leave him to recover.

Meanwhile the shameless GEJ you worship, when he had the chance to embrace honesty and openness, wilfully sanctioned his propaganda machine to lie that his wife was "taking a rest" abroad only for her to then confess she nearly died on the treatment table abroad!!!

You and OP, who foolishly mentioned PEJ as argument against Tinubu, do not even have the innate moral uprightness to see that GEJ should not have been embroiled in such deception considering that the same type of antics had been deployed by others to ensure he was not sworn in to act on behalf of Yar Adua. You guys are so dull, it is unreal. All you do is make the politicians you support look more dishonest and clueless with your inane rants. Abeg, leave Tinubu alone and face the hordes of discredited liars you willingly chose to support and defend blindly. Tinubu, whether you see it or not, has done the right thing by Nigerians and that is a lot more than can be said for those who are deception personified.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Rad1cal: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu, . Hate Tinubu all you want but you, the OP and others should stop disgracing Nigeria by acting like fraudsters publicly. Tinubu willingly informed Nigeria he is having surgery. That alone, whatever anyone thinks, is enough to necessitate that people leave him to recover.

Meanwhile the shameless GEJ you worship, when he had the chance to embrace honesty and openness, wilfully sanctioned his propaganda machine to lie that his wife was "taking a rest" abroad only for her to then confess she nearly died on the treatment table abroad!!!

You and OP, who foolishly mentioned PEJ as argument against Tinubu, do not even have the innate moral uprightness to see that GEJ should not have been embroiled in such deception considering that the same type of antics had been deployed by others to ensure he was not sworn in to act on behalf of Yar Adua. You guys are so dull, it is unreal. All you do is make the politicians you support look more dishonest and clueless with your inane rants. Abeg, leave Tinubu alone and face the hordes of discredited liars you willingly chose to support and defend blindly. Tinubu, whether you see it or not, has done the right thing by Nigerians and that is a lot more than can be said for those who are deception personified.

oboy i never mentioned PEJ but called your embarrassing hypocrisy out cool
Don't tell me you wanna shed tears cos people don't give two cents about your almighty god and everlasting father Tinubu. LMAO cheesy

abeg this thread is about Tinubu , so you can please take a deep breath and enjoy people pour their hearts out for Tinubu sake.

Abeg stop boring pipu with your hypocritical tears and whines here.

It is a wasted effort grin

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by nex(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Eiyah, Parkinson's Disease. I think it's befitting for such a rapist of the general public to die slowly while shivering every minute of the rest of his life.

I can't think of a better end for a man you has devoured so many people's lives and futures. Congratulations Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ikooko(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Tinubu should contact d miracle man - Prophet TB Joshua. Afterall he has d money to pay in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by doncaster(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Somebody saw one female senator coming out of somebody's house in ABJ. Does it mean young ABJ boys has started combing somebody's wife already when The news is not yet confirmed. Nigerians are wicked I swear.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by sage2(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2013
May God heal him and touch him to accept Christ to the glory of God and for the benefit of humanity. There should be no more political deceit and fraudulent acquisition of wealth at the expense of the people.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by bishopchairmoo(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Jagaban pls recover quickly n deal with these PEOPLE.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by AGBORMAN1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Okoro2015:
I wish Tinubu speedy recovery.

There is a force behind GEJ that surprises me. Who will think that anyone with his kind of disposition can go through this unprecedented path and position he is today? Many lion hearted fellows tried with powerful arsenal to no avail what this man effortlessly, in relative term holds on to.

It is on this note that those who wants to snatch power by hook or Crook should rather watch their steps because this guy has unseen hands backing him.

Again I wish Tinubu speedy recovery.

To keep it simple...
My clean hands & Spirit is backing GEJ all the way to 2019

AmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmenAmen
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by jaso1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Asiwaju eni ba pe oku a siwaju e ku, oro bi ekun kii ba awoko, owo ni labalaba fii jari wo igbo!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
mc~evans:
It is well
Where did u escape from?
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by mankand(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Karma is catching up with them all one by one. How can all the funds stolen save him? He dies, ain't my business.

I don't wish him quick recovery because there should be no peace for the wicked and curse is in the house of thieves
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by naijaspeak(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uncle Tinubu, Kindly reach out to the great Boxing Legend, Muhammed Ali who is also a Parkinson sufferer for tips and medical recipies for overcoming this brain disease. Muhammed Ali had this sickness but thanks to good treatment he has managed to live on. I think Tinubu need to tap out of Ali 's surviving secrets.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by publisher(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Gbawe:

This is not the first time this same OP has released this same pathetic housewives tale. There has been official rebuttal to it on Nairaland (same as I reproduce below) after the OP posted this same tripe from the same news source only fit to be used as toilet paper. OP would not have missed that rebuttal which confirms that Tinubu is fine and in good health.

OP is just cynically and deliberately 'cashing in' on the fact that some people love working themselves up when the name Tinubu is mentioned. Today, for desperate elements, Tinubu had a stroke tomorrow Kidney failure. This was what the shameless character Beaf used to do,on behalf of his PDP paymasters, when he would spam the forum to death claiming Aregbesola was "down with cancer". Pathetic.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/11/tinubu-hale-and-hearty-ajomale/

@Gbawe, shame on you and ur fellow hypocrites.
Why must an APC chairman in Lagos be the one to tell us that Tinubu is hale and hearty?
Afterall,u people said that Asiwaju went for an OPERATION on his KNEECAP and not on his brain or mouth. So what stops Tinubu from personally refuting his rumored illness though numerous media platforms,even if na Youtube. Since his 'kneecap' is hurting, he doesnt need to stand up. Let Tinubu sit on a chair and use his own mouth to deny suffering from Parkinson's disease-then i will believe.
Rubbish!

Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Tinubu may indeed not be suffering for Parkinson's disease, but he is surely suffering from a serious illness beyond his KNEECAP. Perhaps cancer of the bone marrow.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Reski2500(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
The prophecy wont come 2 pass

i just pray tinubu lives

the progressive party nd nation needs his kind

my 2 kobo.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
hehehe i have a software i can plug in his brain and he will be ok to loot again..........tell remi and his iyaloja daughter and his son in law in house of rep to all contact me with all their loot.....once i plug it in he can as well loot again........stupid man....go down low jor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by stunning4real: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Make una continue using panadol 4 another person headache.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by stunning4real: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Gorrbachev: To all that wish Tinubu Parkinson, Parkinson shall be your portion before the end of the year. You will celebrate Christmas and New Year with it. It will catch you , your spouse your parents even your children will not be spared. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
dis is wrong dear: I dnt tink it has goten 2 dis
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by redsun(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Could it mean ekoile is tinubu for real? He seems to have disappeared around the same time the factual tinubu became a veg.

May the wicked wither away like grass. Nigerian ruling elite are evil and no same person will wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by obi123: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
well i guess he will be forced to do what he and other politicians should have done ages ago , RETIRE QUIETLY, he will face his retirement squarely now, but lucky him , he has the resources to manage the condition
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Wily1Wily: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
hammedkola:

Asiwaju Tinubu (Jagaban) is a native of Boripe LGA Iragbiji in Osun state but was brought in Lagos...Iragbiji is one of the best place in Osun you could get anything you want traditionally, and I bet actions must have been taken...BUT when something has been destined, its hard to change it. May God grant him speed recovery anyway.
Yoruba Babalawos is going to cure him, no peace for a Thief.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by creativemusic: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
I wish him well In Jesus Name smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Mogidi2: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
doncaster: Somebody saw one female senator coming out of somebody's house in ABJ. Does it mean young ABJ boys has started combing somebody's wife already when The news is not yet confirmed. Nigerians are wicked I swear.

This is sad nah, kai!!

I hear say Awusa don dey chop the thing long time.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by MAYOWAAK: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ogling at women's boobs leads to Parkinson Disease.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Mogidi2: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
HOW THE YORUBAS REACTED WHEN PEG WAS FLOWN TO GERMANY

Ibn sultan: hmm some body abt to kick d jerrycan .....

nuclearboy: Why are people pitying someone who insists she was NOT ill, sick or admitted? Shebi na holiday she say she go for?

Please Madam, enjoy your journey!

Rhino.5dm:
You can't be consuming one billion naira food in country where 85% are living on less than 300 naira a day or hundred thousand a year and expect God not to come down from heaven and choke you to death.

The gods of Aso Villa is demanding for blood.

Demdem: Too much food. Wish her well sha.

boron10: Make she die abeg. So Fed govt would stop wasting money which ought to be used for infrastructural development on her.

OmolodMilkman93: a couple rarely goes to aso rock and cme out 2geda

flow1759: Shebi she say na rest she go rest d first time, say she no sick, may be dis time she wan go rest part 2

Ibn sultan: those who kill nigerians bc of greed will face d kalangu shege ya

nelsus001: Did my fellow widows told u she is sick? Madam Jonathan go rest 4 germany hospital. Rest in peace.

ochukoccna: I wish her the best but I cant shake off the feeling that Madam Patience may soon utter the words,goodbye planet Earth.

justkaycee1: Haba na. She isnt sick na. She's goin 4 d 2nd part of her accumulated leave.
Abeg madam help me greet sullivan chime jare. Tuale!

Afolabs101:

He's got a point, Patience has always denied ever being sick or going for treatment, so how can you pray for her or wish her a speedy recovery?

Someone said to me the other day that he thinks all these people are suffering from aids (patience, chime, imoke, diezani etc), cause the way those people sleep around is crazy!

IYA NGBALI: recurrent abi you no see as her sicknes dey reoccure?

JideJamez: Mariam babangida,Abacha,stella obj,yaradua,now dame jonathan......pls I dey wait for breaking news o.rich also cry

The quotes above are from two pages only.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman / Governors Who Will Face Hottest Battles In 2019 / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.