Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press (48735 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Mogidi2: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Don't fvck with GEJ and I won't be surprised if all those Nairalanders who call him retardeen quench this year.

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by FindOut(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmm.....Actually, I won't be surprised if this is true, though i hope it isn't, but then I wish him speedy recovery either way coz he's obviously quite unwell.

Health is wealth. Money is not wealth if not the rich will live forever.

And like the clerics always point out, everything in life is VANITY. The people who work hard for their money, the people who loot the money other people work hard for, those who do not own a single piece of land, those who own properties everywhere and have billions in their accounts, a day will come when all that money you think is your own will be very very useless and of no benefit to you. Those who fall very ill before their death get to realise some things among which are:

1) That there is a Higher POWER somewhere, a POWER that you cannot dictate to, who truly OWNS everything you think you have, and whose plans you have no control over, but rather He has complete and total control over you. All the Atheism you dey claim go leave you at some point.

2) That the money and wealth which IS TRULY YOURS and will be of BENEFIT to you is that which you lawfully earned and GAVE OUT FREELY & with good intentions for other people to benefit from. You are also struck with the painful reality that when you die, you wont be able to sign checks in the grave.

3) That if indeed there is a hereafter (by that time, it would have started becoming very obvious to you that there truly is, especially if you are just realising (1) above ), all the wealth and properties you illegally took from other people are a burden that will surely put you in a whole lot of trouble when you get to the other side.

Jagaban, I hope your time is not up yet, get well soon o, especially for the sake of the many ignorant followers you have who forget that you are but a human being and believe that you are the Alphabeta and omega of Lagos State. And I hope that when you do get well, you stop acting like you are indeed the Alpha and omega of the state. .

Psychophantic supporters of other fellow men, either political or religious should remember that the people they mumu-ishly (in many cases) follow and defend even against their own conscience are but fellow men like themselves. All of us will still face that period, that day, at the very least that hour, or even minute when we will be totally helpless no matter what we think we have and at be solely at God's mercy.

Wetin cause this my long sermon? no be really because today na friday o, but having lived in Lagos all my life until very recently, and being a bit more familiar than several people to what goes on at Alausa & Lagos generally, right from Marwa's administratn to Fashola's current term, I sincerely hope Bola Tinubu recovers quickly. He has A LOT of AMENDS to make.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by wiilly02(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
this is stephen hawking suffering 4rm parkinston disease....in case u dnt no him...he was the scientist that originated the BIG BANG theory

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ajasa4link: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
stup.!d newspapers always quoting.a damn unknown source.
...Name d fvcking source,is he tinubu's personal medical examiner or what?...Rubbish journalism, paparazzi ko,unclerazzi ni

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by FindOut(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
seanet02: Ode ni e. Omo iran kiran

Actually, ko paro. Face it bros, Tinubu ti jale jina. Unfortunately, (in)sincere9jerian also shamelessly supports an even bigger and more callous thief. & going by the apparent lack of conscience he has as evidenced by his posts on this forum, one is tempted to say he also has the mindset of a proper thief....however I cant say if that can be attributed to d 'adjective' ti e fi qualify e yen. grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Ngwakwe: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
It can be managed depending on the intensity. Our operations manager in Total Waste Management and Oil Services has parkinston disease and yet, he is still effective and exceptional (in contributing to the technical-know-how required) in the field.

wiilly02: it hurts me 2 no dat nairlanders are this dull....they dnt no what parkinston disease is at al,imagine dat guy sayin 'get well soon' n d oder 1 sayin dat dey can cure it in d village with 5000naira do u tink its ordinary fever? Parkinston disease has no cure....u can only ease d suffering.....within time he wont be able to move his cheek at all.....muhammed ali,stephen hawking 2 mention a few are sufferers of dis deadly disease
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
\
Mubby4luv: kk

Hope u ar okay undecided undecided
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Caseless: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
This magazine is PDP-sponsored to destabilize APC.
may GOD bless you! i scrolled thru most posts above urs , i cudn't find anybody with reasonable post, until i saw this . look at another caption there saying ' aragbesola massive looting of osun'..what does this tell u? na handiwork of pdp; they trynna take our eyez off the crisis rocking their party. na so we hear on top pej head, as if she was not going to come back. is she not the one here causing political instability in rivers state today?

even suntai sef stil wan govern.....not to talk of tinubu.

the story fake die!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by vicchi12(f): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hope he's ready to face his maker cheesy
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nten: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I dont want to say that one prophet's prophecy is about to come to pass.
was about 2 say same bro!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Bizibi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
I can never wish a politician well,they are killing dis country slowly

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
I wish Asiwaju Divine Healing, thru encounter with d Holy Ghost. NOTHING is impossible wit God.

D comments so far on dis thread go a long way in showing d maturity of my fellow Eastern brodas. We don't wish odas evil. It's not in our nature. But our neighbours will always see reasons to attack us, even without any provocation. Just imagine if Tinubu were Igbo. D comments would have been terrible by now. Somebody even pointed out dat it will be a tribal bashing thread but he obviously has been disappointed.
Big kudos to my Igbo brodas and sisters out der. I LOVE YOU ALL.

15 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rubbish!!! I'm waiting for Sahara reporters
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Caseless: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
ajasa4link: stup.!d newspapers always quoting.a damn unknown source.
...Name d fvcking source,is he tinubu's personal medical examiner or what?...Rubbish journalism,paparazzi ko,unclerazzi ni
grin grin grin*falls into folawiyo tank farm*
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by 9iceboi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
1 going down.... This country will soon c progress

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by kunlesehan(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
lies, lies and more lies.
Abeg o, Baba is hail and hearty.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Caseless: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nten:
was about 2 say same bro!
tell me more about the said prophecy abeg. any link to it wl b apprecited. thank u!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by funshint(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yeye news...d front page caption says it all "Aregbesola..." Another PDP info-dogs!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by lastpage: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Why is everybody saying "get well soon" ...when in actual fact, most of them mean the opposite?

Stop pretending please.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Jagaban, why are you pretending like you want to die soon?
Wicked and thieving Politicians dont die on time, we all know that, dont we?.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by stunning4real: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wish Ashiwaju Tinubu a speedy recovery and long life.

We Nigerians owe him gratitude for being a founding father of an alternative capable party that is ready to either make PDP sit-up and become accountable or be relegated to the opposition in the next election.

I pray he comes back healthy and firing.
confirm. That's d only reason I like Jagaban
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Akiika: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
NL...keep sinking with junk reports.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by funshint(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Crap journalism... Wonder hw pple can go dis long to smear other people's image... Shame on Nigerian journalism!!!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by kaeto(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
tothemax86: tribal thread in the making i hope not
don't be so scared of the monster you created. Igbos have nothing against the man, unlike a few idiots from the west mock us each time we lose a pearl, I hope we all know we will not live forever. I am out.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: If I'm not mistaking,a prophet actually predidcted something about the death of Tinubu lipsrsealed

Everyone informed person knew Tinubu has not been enjoying good health in the last one year (at least when it became public knowledge). A sick person can die anytime. I don't wish Tinubu dies now though.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ronski: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=father ab]Idle rubbish paper seeking rei wish d man speedy recovery...
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by obami007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
He shud come out and defend himself,,,,dat is if he is healthy enough 2 do so
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by bee444: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wish Ashiwaju Tinubu a speedy recovery and long life.

We Nigerians owe him gratitude for being a founding father of an alternative capable party that is ready to either make PDP sit-up and become accountable or be relegated to the opposition in the next election.

I pray he comes back healthy and firing.

We owe him nothing! Instead, he owes us a lot. All our embezzled money he and his wife looted. He's also a corrupt leader and a gang leader.

Nigeria is still in a mess caused by all these miscreants. And as long as they keep making our lives miserable, the corrupt ones among them will be struck one by one with this Parkinson disease.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Pygru: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
caseless: tell me more about the said prophecy abeg. any link to it wl b apprecited. thank u!
https://www.nairaland.com/1378090/tinubu-next-pastor-predicted-death
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Some of ds polical thievies no go even see 2015 election.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by muzeze77: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thats just a lesson for all those greedy Nigerian Leaders, you might steal all you want but there is no guarantee that you will spend it because the curse of the poor and suffering will always prevail, i heard the so-called Governor had an Hotel, on a governor's salary? May God take out all those corrupt leaders
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by fineworker24(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Or PDP new or old is responsible for the sickness and your addiction to weeds.
I thought that APC have promised heaven on earth and fashola is the self acclaimed best governor in Nigeria, how come no hospital in all the APC control states can't handle this case of their leader?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jarus: the front page of that paparazzi makes it look like an anti-Tinubu sponsored campaign (saw the Aregbesola story too).

That notwithstanding, there is obviously something wrong with Tinubu's health. the rumours have been flying for like one year now.
My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.