Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,317 members, 7,850,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50730 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Its d hands u were talking to u shud b cutting off you DUMBito!
U dont dictate for me what to cut with my own knife. Am not u that a woman holds ur rod for u to urinate and flings it for u afterwords. embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
So u work in a nut house.......hmmmmmm
No wonder u r MAD in bed

Yeah I deal with pips who are disturbed.

Ode tongue

Cathaliya: um, Brenda baby, this one isnt fully cured sha o...

grin

You mean Caro? That one's case is irreversible lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Don't be too sure princess

I will find YOU
...in the afterlife?
Yea baby, will be waiting..

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ishsoph: U dont dictate for me what to cut with my own knife. Am not u that a woman holds ur rod for u to urinate and flings it for u afterwords. embarassed
Nwanna, mere ya ebele o....ojighi anya ya were dee ya.

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Br3nd4:

Yeah I deal with pips who are disturbed.

Ode tongue

You mean Caro? That one's case is irreversible lipsrsealed
lol, is that for real..?
Not even a spiritualist can help?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ishsoph: U dont dictate for me what to cut with my own knife. Am not u that a woman holds ur rod for u to urinate and flings it for u afterwords . embarassed
Your dickkk is so small, when
u mastur'bate, it looks as if u were rolling a dice

^^^#stolen#

tongue

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

^^^#stolen#

tongue

grin

Lmao grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, is that for real..?
Not even a spiritualist can help?

Mba.. Not even Babalawo can help.. grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

^^^#stolen#

tongue

grin
cheesycheesy he stil mastur.bates. Boy tell us more tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya: Nwanna, mere ya ebele o....ojighi anya ya were dee ya.

grin
I have confirmed o! grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ishsoph: cheesycheesy he stil mastur.bates. Boy tell us more tongue
I knew I could handle you...grin

Never come 2 a gun fight with a knife...lol...
That's a lesson to u isotope
Never start wat u can't finish tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
I knew I could handle you...grin

Never come 2 a gun fight with a knife...lol...
That's a lesson to u isotope
Never start wat u can't finish tongue
Br3nd4 the number of ur patients just increased by one o! cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ishsoph: Br3nd4 the number of ur patients just increased by one o! cheesy

grin grin

Y'all need to come in for checkup cheesy ~IJS
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Br3nd4:

grin grin

Y'all need to come in for checkup cheesy ~IJS
I go bring them come. Dont worry. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Someone said,

''All I see is a small puppy with low self esteem and hbp forming boss. He was trying so hard to bark.....''

Hmm, sounds familiar though..

Who will that be...?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Next page jawie.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jekyll,
Pls stop hurting me..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
caseless: how u no go misunderstand wey na fight dey ur head.
Btw,Whr is dyt, sanb and vanneni?
*peeps in* Hi Mr Casefull.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya: Jekyll,
Pls stop hurting me..

Okay. Cathaliya, please can you stop being hurt?

I couldn't reply your posts earlier today because I was at work; I just read and opened diff. tabs for replies later on at night.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Caseless: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Vanneni: *peeps in* Hi Mr Casefull.
*skateboards thru thread* pretty , hello!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay. Cathaliya, please can you stop being hurt?

I couldn't reply your posts earlier today because I was at work; I just read and opened diff. tabs for replies later on at night.
Brenda says you dont take my love professions seriously...is that true?

Is that how you really feel?

Do you see me as your sister?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by GHKWAME(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
**M0dified**
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya:

I see you as my friend. I really like the personality behind the 'Cathaliya' moniker because she's bold and she writes deep.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya:

wtf?like how are old you?,your immaturity is as transparent as my grandma nite gown... __________________________________ stop ogling the dude and let him be,like get some self respect already."love ma ****".i can't believe i was arguing with a kid.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexytabhi:
what is it?pls go nd bleep urself
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Youngtekkey(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
GH KWAME: **M0dified**
so ghanians loved kissing dat much ha i must travel to ghana
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Youngtekkey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
the beautiful,charming and handsome prince is here again.who missed me ?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I see you as my friend. I really like the personality behind the 'Cathaliya' moniker because she's bold and she writes deep.
...really?

Its true then?

Prove it to me..

Play the ''If you are not mine'' game with me..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
^^ Grabs chair and sits

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexytabhi:
my sister, wonder with me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (64)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.