Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50571 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: huh? This is it? All the puffing of shoulders and boss-forming, you still a loser?

I give up..!

I will refer you to my 5 yr old cousin...you can start learning from there..

Mbok...grin
will u shut up?,u are always spewing nonsense,ur i.q can be equated to that of a monkey...,i advice u go borrow some sense..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
bad niccar giving bad advice ,what do u stand to gain?
Bad advice kwa undecided
I dnt know what u r talkin about miss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Rub gini?
I no even know d balm....I used robb thanks

Wats up wit tabitha? Make sure u touch enof 4 both of usgrin
@bolded,you don use laff kill me his night... Lmao!!!
If @isoppshs**bites tongue** catch you ehn...
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: will u shut up?,u are always spewing nonsense,ur i.q can be equated to that of a monkey...,i advice u go borrow some sense..
ouch......

*singing*

all this kind thing can pain.

Somebody is gonna add to the number in the morgue..

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
Complete the bolded...
Ok,join me...**evil laugh**
All izz well!
I do not need to complete that,it is exactly that word you got in your mind wink
Stop this tempting offer please,nah I don't wanna lose it,I refused to lose it.
I love ishsoph.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: Now, the man has spoken....finally untied your apron string from momma...grin

tell me, how do you feel now that you have declared that?

Declared what? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded,you don use laff kill me his night... Lmao!!!
If @isoppshs**bites tongue** catch you ehn...
All izz well!
Lol
4get isotope jor, na woman de always help am fight, d bobo na my guy but he's a weakling
*he's gonna murder me 4 dat last sentence*gringringrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: he cant, will rope him in.
I love to watch such games.
It makes me remember the game in "love and basketball"
smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
I do not need to complete that,it is exactly that word you got in your mind wink
I love ishsoph.
ROTFLMFAO!!!
R u criusly CONVINCING urself that u love him?hahahahahahahahahaha

Chai! Kslib don steal person babe ooooo
Honeymoon neva even end

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
I love ishsoph.
Hmmm.. Did you just wink at me.. Hmmn..
Erm,i cant figure that word out,to be honest.. Complete it,ok!!
Erm,what dont you wanna lose?
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Declared what? undecided
that you love me not...?

But you like me deeply, right?

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Shattap dia!
How much u loose to akin-alabi wey person never loose before?

Park well jor......u rily don't want me on ur case
there is a reason WHY I Said u shouldn't quote me diz nyt,4 peace sake lets leave it like that
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: ouch......

*singing*

grin

All this kind thing can pain
For nairaland. gringrin

Badt gal......u help me rememba my gyration days
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: ouch......

*singing*

grin
you?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
ROTFLMFAO!!!
R u criusly CONVINCING urself that u love him?hahahahahahahahahaha

Chai! Kslib don steal person babe ooooo
Honeymoon neva even end
I am confused convinced .
Yes I love him beyond words.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: there is a reason WHY I Said u shouldn't quote me diz nyt,4 peace sake lets leave it like that
should quote or shouldnt quote....?

Monkey I.Q

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: you?
Nairaland Bingo that looks exactly like you...

Kingsley, abeg come help me look o....abi na the bingo wey go enter morgue tonight be this...?

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: there is a reason WHY I Said u shouldn't quote me diz nyt,4 peace sake lets leave it like that
Oops!!!

I quoted u again, whatchu gonna do
Capslock me to death undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

All this kind thing can pain
For nairaland. gringrin

Badt gal......u help me rememba my gyration days
that is how to treat f.o.o.l.s

you feel me...?

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Oops!!!

I quoted u again, whatchu gonna do
Capslock me to death undecided
nah, his gonna space bar you to unconciousness....badt boy ghan..!

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll, say something.

You madt at me?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:57am On Sep 19, 2013
Ehm,do u really want to diz kingsley gay?huh?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmm.. Did you just wink at me.. Hmmn..
Erm,i cant figure that word out,to be honest.. Complete it,ok!!
Erm,what dont you wanna lose?
All izz well!
Did I wink,yepa,please come out of my head huh..
Your being under the table in a dangerously pointed direction is ***looks left and right*** sexually inviting,but as a strong babe that has a man who is her efritin like ishsoph,I refused to fall for such temptation.
cry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2013
Danny, read my 1st post to u again...
I was jst giving u a friendly advice and u had to attack my post WARNING me off ur post*lyk who does that?undecided *

I'm easy goin and dnt respond well to threats

And oh! I hit below d belt so please do well not to warn me next tym
Thanks 4 ur co-operationgrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley,stop taking sides.. sad
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya:
Nairaland Bingo that looks exactly like you...

Kingsley, abeg come help me look o....abi na the bingo wey go enter morgue tonight be this...?

grin
look at the idiat calling for help in a helpless place, what a fool!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: Ehm,do u really want to diz kingsley gay?huh?
Lame
Try another cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
Did I wink,yepa,please come out of my head huh..
Your being under the table in a dangerously pointed direction is ***looks left and right*** sexually inviting,but as a strong babe that has a man who is her efritin like ishsoph,I refused to fall for such temptation.
cry
@bolded,hmmn,i didnt know i've already gotten into your head.. wink wink
Erm,so you are with isopoph cos he has everything cheesy? Where is the love na? undecided
Erm,dont mistakenly use the kiss emoticon on me and say it was a mistake oo.. Use your keypad wisely.. ; wink
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: look at the idiat calling for help in a helpless place, what a fool!
This one na follow-my-lead mumu o...

Guy, dont you have any better jabs?

This guy is boring, Jesus...

No self-esteem can be a curse sha...

Pele...

grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Lame
Try another cheesy
naaa i won't,i don't fight with my guyz because of foolish girls.it's nt me nd i won't start today.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 1:05am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib: Kingsley,stop taking sides.. sad
All izz well!
Ahn ahn! Bros
Y u de talk lyk dat nau

Na d guy 1st attack me na besides I've not used a single curse word on him yet and I dnt intend to.......
Read my 1st post to him, it didn't warrant d harsh reply it got
And I can b vry controversial @ tyms
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: naaa i won't,i don't fight with my guyz because of foolish girls.it's nt me nd i won't start today.
Cool cool
Dats y I told u 2 let it all out dis nyt and to make sure u sleep good and dnt wake up wit hate in ur heart later 2day

I guess u misunderstood my post

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.