Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50576 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Deny kini? I'm not denying anything.
Then say it...whatever it is, I will accept.

Whether its gonna hurt or make me happy, am ready for it.

Say it, Jekyll....please, have mercy on my heart.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
why hide under the table when you can sit conveniently on the front row smiley
I like under table pass... smiley
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Deny kini? I'm not denying anything.
alright,all she waants is for you to tell her what you feel for her and if you can't do that then you play the heart game with her. It is that simple

smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah!! Get well ooo...
Get hot water and pour it into a bucket,put robb(abi na rub sef)/menth inside the water... Use towel cover your head and the side of the bucket so as not to let the steam escape...
The hot water will melt the robb and bring it up to your face as steam
As you dey inhale am,e go dey melt the catarrh****eeeeww**.. But e go work sha..
All izz well!
Chai! Tnx bro
But I no fit boil water dis kain midnight na

A friend told me 2 rub aboniki balm on my chest but I don't even know wat dat is so I used robb on my chest and I think its doing something 2my system
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll, honey, am really sorry about this racus but I really need to know..

Have been on fire throughout today..

Pls, tell me.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
I like under table pass... smiley
All izz well!
Then something must be happening under that table kslib, do you need me to check?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2013
They jst had to loose,nw i'm tranfering ma aggression.mtcheew,fucktards.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Chai! Tnx bro
But I no fit boil water dis kain midnight na

A friend told me 2 rub aboniki balm on my chest but I don't even know wat dat is so I used robb on my chest and I think its doing something 2my system
Whaaat? Aboniki?***shines eyes**
That balm wey strong die... Oh boy!!!
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: Jekyll, honey, am really sorry about this racus but I really need to know..

Have been on fire throughout today..

Pls, tell me.
Jekyll,she's not the only one waiting,I am waiting too. Is it so hard to play a lil game now? Common you are a man wink
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley,
pls dont gloat over my misery... Make him talk.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
Then something must be happening under that table kslib, do you need me to check?
U say wetin?
U wan join kslib under table?
Hmmmmmm....badt guy kslib wey de lyk touchery pass any other thinggrin

I pity isotope
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: if its the deep you scared of, dont worry its cushioned.

How does the game go?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya:
Hmm, no point holding back..

I want you on my case, and you better do a good job cus you wont be getting another chance.

grin
u know what?u can go bleep urself,bleep ur madableeping chance in the lands of bleepers.u epitome of an emotional wreck and a ***re
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
I think that's a bad idea,considering that you just got married...
Well,if you really want to check on me,knowing full well that i'm positioned in such a notorious angle("under the table"wink,then do it at owners risk.. grin..
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaat? Aboniki?***shines eyes**
That balm wey strong die... Oh boy!!!
All izz well!
The balm bad abi?
I knew dat lady was being mischievous angry

The name sounds lyk wat aboki's use sef
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: Kingsley,
pls dont gloat over my misery... Make him talk.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
U say wetin?
U wan join kslib under table?
Hmmmmmm....badt guy kslib wey de lyk touchery pass any other thinggrin

I pity isotope

I just want to know what is under the table that is better than the front row. And my sweety's ishsoph thanks wink
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
The balm bad abi?
I knew dat lady was being mischievous angry

The name sounds lyk wat aboki's use sef
Aboniki strong pass coconut shell...
You don rub am? grin
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
I think that's a bad idea,considering that you just got married...
Well,if you really want to check on me,knowing full well that i'm positioned in such a notorious angle("under the table"wink,then do it at owners risk.. grin..
All izz well!
ghen ghen,“positioned in such a notorious angle”
Hmmm,this is s****l..hmmm,I won't change my mind,I refused to be tempted
grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

How does the game go?
You prefer the game to telling me in few words how you feel about me...?

The game is played same ways as the other we played..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: u know what?u can go bleep urself,bleep ur madableeping chance in the lands of bleepers.u epitome of an emotional wreck and a ***re

What tha f^ck!!!shocked
Dude, u getting worked up over nothing

Well, let it all out of ur system now, the weenches r @ work grin
But make sure u don't continue dis hate later 2day
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya:
Then say it...whatever it is, I will accept.

Whether its gonna hurt or make me happy, am ready for it.

Say it, Jekyll....please, have mercy on my heart.

I've said it not just here but somewhere else on NL. I like you.

I'm not in love with you. Love is a bigger emotion and I can't love someone I've not seen and been with.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: You prefer the game to telling me in few words how you feel about me...?

The game is played same ways as the other we played..
He prefers the game babes,let him play it. smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:

I just want to know what is under the table that is better than the front row. And my sweety's ishsoph thanks wink
Dnt worry, I won't tell isotope how ur arse got deflated lyk a balloon due to kslibs excessive touchery

Kslib saved my life dis nyt so I owe him one......go on sexytabh, join him under d tablegrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Kslib(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
ghen ghen,“positioned in such a notorious angle”
Hmmm,this is s****l ..hmmm,I won't change my mind,I refused to be tempted
grin
Complete the bolded...
Ok,join me...**evil laugh**
All izz well!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: u know what?u can go bleep urself,bleep ur madableeping chance in the lands of bleepers.u epitome of an emotional wreck and a ***re
huh? This is it? All the puffing of shoulders and boss-forming, you still a loser?

I give up..!

I will refer you to my 5 yr old cousin...you can start learning from there..

Mbok...grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
What tha f^ck!!!shocked
Dude, u getting worked up over nothing

Well, let it all out of ur system now, the weenches r @ work grin
But make sure u don't continue dis hate later 2day
pls who are u to tell me what to do?i will advice u nt 2 talk to me diz nyt,i'm really nt in the mood.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
Aboniki strong pass coconut shell...
You don rub am? grin
All izz well!
Rub gini?
I no even know d balm....I used robb thanks

Wats up wit tabitha? Make sure u touch enof 4 both of usgrin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I've said it not just here but somewhere else on NL. I like you.

I'm not in love with you. Love is a bigger emotion and I can't love someone I've not seen and been with.
Now, the man has spoken....finally untied your apron string from momma...grin

tell me, how do you feel now that you have declared that?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: pls who are u to tell me what to do?i will advice u nt 2 talk to me diz nyt,i'm really nt in the mood.
Shattap dia!
How much u loose to akin-alabi wey person never loose before?

Park well jor......u rily don't want me on ur case
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Dnt worry, I won't tell isotope how ur arse got deflated lyk a balloon due to kslibs excessive touchery

Kslib saved my life dis nyt so I owe him one......go on sexytabh, join him under d tablegrin
bad niccar giving bad advice ,what do u stand to gain?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2013
sexytabhi:
He prefers the game babes,let him play it. smiley
he cant, will rope him in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (64)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.