Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (56517 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. It's always sad when I hear about people just slumping and dying in Nigeria. There're many people with undiagnosed illnesses in Naija.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by tellwisdom: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Sipping Zobo, with my legs crossed undecided
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by gayman99: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
sanandreas: Na so e dey be oo. Politicians serve ur pple well. What will agagu be remembered for nairalanders?

Midnight parties at Ijapo Estate with all types of babes: flashing, monkeys, dwarf, langalanga, etc cool
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by AdeniyiA(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
with Tinubu's health status still remaining uncertain, is there anyone still doubting Prophet TB JOSHUA and his prophecies? cool still watching ...

��
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Samabu07(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.
You said my mind and I liked your comment.
Lemme quickly say, if the huge corruption in The Armed Forces, ParaMilitary and ruling govt officials continues like this, I bet in the 10-15 years I can't imagine what Nigeria would be like.
No be only bucket n drum...na GP tank una go kick.
I sincerely await the announcement of deaths of some highly corrupt Nigerians before 2015.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
jascopassion: Sir, you have lived a fulfilled life. Your past speaks much about you and hope to see you in the bossom of our creator. You are indeed a mentor,father and a leader to look unto. Lastly,if there is any wrng you have done while in political position,may the Lord looks unto for mercy. Going to miss a gentle and respectable silent politician.
Signed,
C.E.O. S.P.Y. Media
U DEY DECEIVE URSELF. AFTER DEATH NO MORE MERCY MUMU
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 36STATES: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
stchinedu:
Please...ur village sent a message that their idiot is missing.

I completly support your messege.
Just show us the "good" tiding to write about our thieving elites and this man. If all of you're possesed by the demon on amnesia, count me out. Some of us will never forget so easily the national ID card scam he pulled on us with some french companies.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 36STATES: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
odua boy: Here lies your answer
I completly support your messege.
Just show us the "good" tiding to write about our thieving elites and this man. If all of you're possesed by the demon on amnesia, count me out. Some of us will never forget so easily the national ID card scam he pulled on us with some french companies.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Bobbybenard(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
May his erudite soul rest abraham bossom.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is plank in your own eye? You HYPOCRITE, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
- The Holy Bible, Matthew Chapter 7: 1-5
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 36STATES: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
what's going on here? I was trying to quote and support SINMPLESAYI for his brilliant post and my quotes keep going for the shoe shinners.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by delors(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2013

Good thing you noticed all of them.
And since your father and mother are also parts of the problems facing Nigeria, get ready to lose them in a ghastly toilet accident. I hope the maggots feast on their carcass and whatever remains of their carcass. Moofo!
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by simpleseyi: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is plank in your own eye? You HYPOCRITE, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
- The Holy Bible Chapter 7: 1-5

No one is surprised by your comment because "by their fruit, we shall know them". You are an ardent supporter of corruption and looters. You love James Ibori so much because he broke Guiness Book of record on corruption, you are also madly in love with DSP Alams for being able to a be a man and a woman at different times, with all London Met Police security, DSP Alams was still able to disappear from British jail and appear in Nigeria as a woman. Timipre Sylva is your hero for being able to build/buy 48 houses in Nigeria in his 48 months rule as governor. Tinubu is your god for being able to convert Lagos to his private estate. Bode George is your godfather for serving a 6-months jail term for corruption and still going up and down the streets calling himself PDP elder. Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Segun Oni, Abubakar Audu (ex-Kogi gov), Sanni Yerima (evil pedo-phile), Sanni Abacha, Sunday Afolabi and e.t.c are all your gods. KEEP IT UP. As for me and my household/statehold/regionhold we shall never pray for looters because the Bible says that the wages of sin is death. For your information, there is no plank in my eyes to be removed because I am not and shall never be a looter and despite this, I am not poor like James Ibori who had stole billions but was so poor that he thought he needed more and more money and so he continues looting until he found himself breaking Guiness Book of record on corruption (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail). MAY THIS NOT BE OUR PORTION IJN (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by j4sure(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Double194: Na Olusegun Obasanjo pikin??

HOW DOES DAT CONCERN DEATH,PARTY OR AGE?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by simpleseyi: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
delors:
Good thing you noticed all of them.
And since your father and mother are also parts of the problems facing Nigeria, get ready to lose them in a ghastly toilet accident. I hope the maggots feast on their carcass and whatever remains of their carcass. Moofo!

If you are serious about this, meet me under Obalende bridge at 6pm today, lets settle this once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Shaadey: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2013

choi
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Adadio: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
What a sad loss.A gentleman to the core.Knew him when I served in Ondo State as a Police Chief.
My condolences to the Governor Dr Mimiko and the entire good and straight forward peoplel of Ondo State.
Don Iroham(New York).
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by smoothlips(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Was he a good man or is he like Orji Uzor?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace and may the Almighty God who alone knows the true worth of life and the depth of every loss comfort the bereaved family, relations and friends in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by delors(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi:

If you are serious about this, meet me under Obalende bridge at 6pm today, lets settle this once and for all.
No p. But let's change the venue. Let's meet at CMS. 6PM? No problem.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Aifey(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2013

many more 2go. Foolish fools
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Twist4u: RIP Sire,the geoscience world will surely mis you.mostly at this time when the ministry of solid minerals needs a technocrat for its revolution.
SIRE KO,SIREN NI. SEE DIS GUY E DON WATCH MERLIN TIRE DEY CALL BABA SIRE,E BE AUTHUR. MTCHEEW

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by alexarelano(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
coolgb: I just heard that too. Hope its not true
Oyo lo wa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
delors:
No p. But let's change the venue. Let's meet at CMS. 6PM? No problem.
BOTH OF U SHULD MEET ONTOP 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE, I GO BE UR REFEREE
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Elmos: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
odua boy: Here lies your answer
In as much as I understand your reason for saying all you said, Sincerely, I am not mad at you, at some point in the past, I would have said exact things you just said, I guess even more, but with time, and more facts and figure become clearer to me, I thereafter sees things from different angle and with an open mind, devoid of any sentiment whatsoever. Agagu might not had been a very clean person while in office, but I can say with all modesty that he was not as bad as we thought he was. He was more guilty of other sins of morality, himself and Bayo Akinnola (He died a few months ago too) the father of the present minister for Communication. But when it comes to the issue of judicious usage of the state fund, he did far more than we are ascribing to him. In Ondo kingdom (Ondo East and West) He constructed over 100 roads (within the city and adjoining villages) while the son of the soil has done nothing. He rebuilt several otherwise dilapidated primary schools to structures that are good enough for teaching and learning at a cost that vast majority of the people will see as reasonable (10million) and each one of the primary school was meant to take care of 200 pupil and the reconstruction was not only in the cities, but nearly all villages in the state benefited as much as those in the cities, unlike the MEGA Primary School built be the current Governor for 650million Naira, and slated to take care of 1000 pupil. The omotosho power Station was built during his administration, and Cassava processing factory that was meant to be processing 20 Metric T of Cassava daily was built by him, Rice processing factory was equally built. He equally helped Ondo state to tale back what has been taking away from the state illegally from the Federal Government, an action that jack-up the state earning from 68 Billion Naira in the four years of Adefarati to 320 Billion Naira during the six years he presided over the state affairs, and to the over 650 Billion that accrued to the state in the first four years of this present administration. Like I earlier said, he wasn't a saint but he applied a chunk of the state fund to the benefit of the state. I have never met nor seen Agagu all through his life time and I never belong to his party, am a card carrying member of APC but, the truth will always be truth come what may.

ADEBOLA WRITE FROM NEWARK NJ USA
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hehehehe the bastards are going down low.....more politicians to go down low......una never see anything yet....you cant steal and destroy our future and RIP ....lia lia na die get all of una till we can take charge of this nation and save what is left you all have stolen.....Agagu now... Tinubu i hope you are next.......lol
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by redsun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nigerian ogas are too inactive to live Long. They loot the people's funds,laze about aimlessly,eat carelessly like gluttons and expect to have functional hearts. Lazy people don't last.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by KnowAll(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
He tried in Ondo South(Anyways that was his consistency) so I heard. Opening the reiverine areas to civilization, building a lot of new roads and bridges connecting Ondo South with the rest of the State.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by seankay(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
His administration encouraged thuggery and as usual a large chunk of money was embezzled.It was when he was about to be booted out that he started awarding contracts.He also rigged himself him in his 2nd tenure which he didn't finish cos he was booted out of office by d appeal court.....So when I heard of his death,only 1 tot came to my mind,his he taking his loot with him? Would his loot not had bettered d lives of a considerable amount of Ondo state citizens had he spent it wisely and selflessly? I won't talk much....

BTW,Ondo state ex govs seems to die shortly after der tenure,d present 1 berra watch it-Adefarati,Onyearogbulem
,Agagu,Ajasin...I don't know if Fasanya is dead.
#Mimiko's adm is not better dan agagu's,its just d same old shit!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Policewoman: Dont blame the guy. ASUU strike don deal with people sotee to even graduate at the age of 26 now is seen as a big feat. cool
26? You mean 1971-1948 is equal to 26? Before you criticise, think twice.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Tinyemeka(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmm... Na wa O. When you see them knacking stomach on the ground in the name of greeting, one would think they were the most respectful group of people on earth.

Slithering flattery one moment and backstabbing insults the next.

No wahala.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
m-ployer:
@23? Very possible!
not in those days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / Akpabio Commissions Ibom Specialist Hospital Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.